The DLC proposal – Next steps

BigC92
Posts: 4735
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by BigC92 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:11 am

I know some of the equipment in the big bud DLC is already in game, but im talking about the tractors themselves, i know they most likely will be in game, but who knows what Giants will do this time around.

User avatar
this_is_gav
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by this_is_gav » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:27 am

BigC92 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:11 am
I know some of the equipment in the big bud DLC is already in game, but im talking about the tractors themselves, i know they most likely will be in game, but who knows what Giants will do this time around.
The Grégoire Besson trailed lifter is already confirmed for FS19, and the only tractors (in FS17 at least) that needed such a tool were the Big Buds, so we can be pretty confident that at least one of the Big Buds are in game.

BigC92
Posts: 4735
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by BigC92 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:55 am

Yeah, that's true to gav, theres some pretty big equipment in the big bud DLC, that's for sure.

gmfarmer420
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:19 am

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by gmfarmer420 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:17 pm

If they are feeling nice they may give us more than two big buds.
FS17 on PC FS15 on X360

Gimli54
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by Gimli54 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I would be ok with just the 545 as the 747 is just so huge that it’s almost comical and also they only ever made one but I would say most likely we just get both back in 19 if we do get them back

gmfarmer420
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:19 am

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by gmfarmer420 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:27 pm

I was thinking the 650/50 or one of the cat powered ones would be cool.
FS17 on PC FS15 on X360

CattleMan
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 am

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by CattleMan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:00 am

I really hope that the 747 is in fs19... I put duals on it and run the crap out of it pulling the largest grain drill from the BB DLC. I like the 450 as well and it is my go to tractor for medium/large tillage work.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?

drb
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by drb » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 am

What's the status of the Grimme DLC?

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by TacoFarmer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 pm

drb wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 am
What's the status of the Grimme DLC?
I think its been eighty-sixed
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
Who Dat Who Der Ranch-Flaming Pinto Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

livesea72
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by livesea72 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:34 am

TacoFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 pm
drb wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 am
What's the status of the Grimme DLC?
I think its been eighty-sixed
last i saw months ago it wasn't going to be ready before fs19 was released so maybe its being converted?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by iwan073 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:46 am

I'd love to see a Krone DLC
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

User avatar
TacoFarmer
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Location: TBAP Ranch,PS4

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by TacoFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:06 am

livesea72 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:34 am
TacoFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 pm
drb wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 am
What's the status of the Grimme DLC?
I think its been eighty-sixed
last i saw months ago it wasn't going to be ready before fs19 was released so maybe its being converted?
awesome!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
Who Dat Who Der Ranch-Flaming Pinto Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

User avatar
ItaBlufox
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:18 pm
Location: Toscana,Italia

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by ItaBlufox » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 am

drb wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:59 am
What's the status of the Grimme DLC?
I know that the FSI team is working on the dlc Grimme and will be released this year but not soon.
FS19!!SAME FOREVER!

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4613
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by RODHA » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:58 pm

ItaBlufox wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 am
I know...
Is that an actual fact or does it kind of mean "I expect/I assume/they should be..." ?
Asking because I was quite excited for this DLC on FS17 and was frustrated when it didn't come out.
I really hope it does on FS19. But there is also the issue of it being available for consoles or not? :confusednew:
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
ItaBlufox
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:18 pm
Location: Toscana,Italia

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by ItaBlufox » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:38 pm

RODHA wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:58 pm
ItaBlufox wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 am
I know...
Is that an actual fact or does it kind of mean "I expect/I assume/they should be..." ?
Asking because I was quite excited for this DLC on FS17 and was frustrated when it didn't come out.
I really hope it does on FS19. But there is also the issue of it being available for consoles or not? :confusednew:
I'm not a member of the FSI team, I certainly can not speak for them. But I know for sure that they are working to bring it on fs19 and I think it will also be for consoles since everything that the team has done lately was also for consoles. Of course, as you know better than me everything depends on giants! *thumbsup*
FS19!!SAME FOREVER!

Post Reply