Farming Simulator Championship 2017

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Farming Simulator Championship 2017

Post by Lisertan »

GIANTS Software presents together with profi and Stark the first Farming Simulator championship.

At Agritechnica in hall 25 at booth B29, teams consisting of three players can compete for the title "Farming Simulator Champion 2017", as well as attractive prizes. The prizes range from peripherals and graphics cards with NVIDIA chipsets from our sponsor GIGABYTE and a variety of tractor models of well-known brands. The task: Each team has a maximum of 10 minutes to press 20 bales and load them onto a bale wagon in the middle of the field. The team that stacks the 20 bales in the shortest time wins. The fastest teams of each day can look forward to attractive daily prizes. For the fastest three teams of the entire event, medals and XXL trophies are available in addition to the overall prizes. The fastest team will, of course, also take home the title of World Champion.

This trailer will give you an overview over the task.

If you want to participate, please register your team on the official tournament website and choose your date. We will send you an e-mail with further details.

https://farming-simulator.com/championship

Don’t want to participate in the competition, but still interested in taking a look at the game? Then visit our second booth in hall 27 (booth F60) and try out the Farming Simulator at one of our numerous gaming stations.

LOTS of thanks to our community member BEEZ for the trailer commentary!
Check out Beez's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0544 ... m4SqxPaVig
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
W1der

Re: Farming Simulator Championship 2017

Post by W1der »

I think this is the first time in my life that I wish I had some friends ... LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

W1der wrote:I think this is the first time in my life that I wish I had some friends ... LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN!
I can tell: it is. We did several test runs in the office and it's pure chaos at first, but a lot of fun.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Halle 27, nice!!! Shame Lely won't be there anymore in hall 27, but my new company I work for is also in hall 27, stand C59. Looks like we are going to be almost neighbours :). I'll be there privately on sunday for sure to collect the new minature tractors. Dunno if I am there during the rest of the week on my employers invitation :P.

floor map: (it's on the right side next to the walls)
https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibit ... /#!/map/27
PS4 player
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Looks like some great fun! Sadly, my bale stacking skills are HORR-I-BLE! :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Looks like some great fun! Sadly, my bale stacking skills are HORR-I-BLE! :lol:
Team Chaos confirmed?
Community Manager

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Note that the competition takes place in hall 25 B29 (https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibit ... map/25/B29).
The booth in hall 27 F70 is "just" about Farming Simulator.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Ah, too bad it's at hall 25:P

But that's close to Trioliet (my final school project internship company) and Ploeger (where former colleagues from me now also work) :)
PS4 player
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Lisertan wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Looks like some great fun! Sadly, my bale stacking skills are HORR-I-BLE! :lol:
Team Chaos confirmed?
I would have to say, yeah. :lol: I would be in that team for sure. :lol: *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ya'll should consider making an official server and doing this for us guys in America. That would be really really fun to do, even if it didn't consist of a prize.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10