HORSCH DLC now available for PC/Mac, XBOX One and PS4

Leedenton

Re: HORSCH DLC now available for PC/Mac, XBOX One and PS4

Post by Leedenton »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:14 am ^^ It's the in game Man. Drive beside the tender and you should be able to attach it. I think it works with any truck
Thanks buddy, didn't realise it worked like that. Tired it with several of the trucks all worked ok looks a bit strange on the Oshkosh. Probably one of my favourite new items.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ :thumbsup:
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Nothing wrong with this equipment. In fact, it looks top notch! However, I find much of it useless due to the fact that I already have similar items that do the same thing cheaper. I'm truly contemplating deleting this mod due to lack of space. I'm at 94%. Of course I do have the map downloaded at the moment too. Probably going to delete that as I can install 2 other maps for t hee same space. I really hate juggling this space issue on consoles.

Anyway, my question is: Which pieces of the Horsch pack are actually useful when compared to other options I already have?
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Seed tender
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I am looking forward to trying that out on my test map but a 220MB seed tender seems a waste of space. Especially when my Horsch UW 160 auger wagon mod effectively does the same thing. The tractors are identical to the Challengers we already have. The 12m seeders might be useful. The 6m cultivator is definitely useless when compared to other mods. 2 12m cultivators...

I kinda wish we could download each individual piece of this. I would probably save myself a good 150mb of space, maybe more.

Edit: Again, I'm not trying to rip on the equipment by any means. It looks great! I'm just trying to figure out which pieces make it worth taking up 220mb. Just want to hear what others are finding useful.
PC & PS4
markare

Post by markare »

The mod is great. But like others have said, why wasn't this given as a dlc. The space it takes up is ridiculous. Between the map and the equipment it's a free space guzzler on the consoles.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

NateS wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 am I am looking forward to trying that out on my test map but a 220MB seed tender seems a waste of space. Especially when my Horsch UW 160 auger wagon mod effectively does the same thing. The tractors are identical to the Challengers we already have. The 12m seeders might be useful. The 6m cultivator is definitely useless when compared to other mods. 2 12m cultivators...

I kinda wish we could download each individual piece of this. I would probably save myself a good 150mb of space, maybe more.

Edit: Again, I'm not trying to rip on the equipment by any means. It looks great! I'm just trying to figure out which pieces make it worth taking up 220mb. Just want to hear what others are finding useful.
The Challengers are NOT identical. The Horsch mods have a 3 meter tread track, where the original is narrower. IRL the 3 meter tread track allows for better compaction control with GPS field plotting as it lets the 12 meter equipment run the same exact track path every time limiting compaction to one track thru the field for all equipment from seeders, tillage, and harvesting. Here in the States it is 40 feet instead of 12 meter equipment that is used in Europe. Also the 775 has row crop tracks as well.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I understand they are slightly different visually. In game, they have the exact same specs, engine options, fuel capacity, paint... kinda a waste of mod space IMO
PC & PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Isn't that what most of the equipment is?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

They are not a DLC. They are separate mods. Vehicles and map.
PS5 / FS22
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm The console version is ready.

Enjoy

how do i install them on console?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Its on the ModHub. Just like any other mod
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:38 pm ^^ Its on the ModHub. Just like any other mod
thanks,have to try it. new farmer here
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ :thumbsup:
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

So are there any plane to fix any of the issues on the map still? Mainly speaking about gold nuggets that are underground, or too close to the maps edge so they don't show up marked on the map.