HORSCH DLC now available for PC/Mac, XBOX One and PS4

Case1370

Re: HORSCH DLC now available for PC/Mac, XBOX One and PS4

Post by Case1370 »

Its a shame that the guys who made the Horsch Agrovation map, didnt finish this map better, as its such a nice looking map with more realistic field sizes. Its actually a good map, but its like the 2nd Dairy barn never got finished, and know matter how many cows you have, the 2nd dairy barn stays empty. Plus you have some minor cosmetic flaws like flickering pieces of pavement. Then around the boundary area, there are trees floating, and while they have no impact since it just the border area, it is a eye sore.
These guys really made a good map so Im not trying to put them down, and people like me who are clueless to GE, cant be too picky,lol, just saying it could have been a amazing map rather than just a good map, with a little more work put into it.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I agree. I spent a little time on it when it was released. Was enjoying it but flaw after flaw made me give up.
PC & PS4
Case1370

Post by Case1370 »

NateS wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 pm I agree. I spent a little time on it when it was released. Was enjoying it but flaw after flaw made me give up.
Yep, Its oh so close to being one of the best maps out there, on the PC version where we have more to choose from over the console versions, but it feels like its just unfinished. Its a shame, I wish I knew how to edit and mod, because I think with just a little bit more work, it would be a amazing map.