Seasons is now live on XBOX One and PS4

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Seasons is now live on XBOX One and PS4

Post by Lisertan »

How cool is that? The winner of this year's Mod Contest, "Seasons" by Realismus Modding, is now available on consoles. A round of applause for Realismus Modding. We've worked hard with them to transform the mod and get everything that is needed to make it run on PS4 and Xbox One into the game.
  • Please note:
  • To install the mod, you need to install patch 1.5.3 first (in includes changes required for Seasons)
  • It is highly recommended to start a new save game when using the Seasons mod.
  • New Seasons specific help sections in the game are available to guide you on your first steps with the mod. Or you check the manual online: https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/seasons/manual/
  • There is no official support for individual mods.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Guil

Re: Seasons is now live on XBOX One and PS4

Post by Guil »

Bravo to both sides. It's a huge advancement on consoles.
mce911fr

Post by mce911fr »

What a great and wonderful holiday gift. Thanks to the Realismus Modding and Giants for bringing this to console. Happy Holidays to you all. :biggrin2:
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

A huge thank you to both Giants and Realismus Modding. What a great Christmas gift for console users. While I play on both and had adapted a “Seasons” play style now I can play on console the way I do on PC. For me if I could only have 1 mod this would be it. THANK YOU!

Hint, hint Giants, please make something like this at least an option in the base game for you next game, I think everyone will love you for it!
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

Short question: Does this mean seasons is also fully compatible with Estancia Lapacho ?
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Totenfarmer wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm Short question: Does this mean seasons is also fully compatible with Estancia Lapacho ?
Yes :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

You will however need to install the Seasons Geo: Paraguay mod in order for sugarcane to grow correctly when using Seasons: http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Happymuffin

Post by Happymuffin »

Oh wow, seasons mod, this is amazing. Thank you very much for the hard work and dedication.

If you can adapt this for console. I know it has been said before and will be said again and again but.
There are some very cleaver people doing these mods for us, surely they can adapt follow me for console somehow.

The modders are fantastic and doing a great job. I bow down to the greatness of them.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:32 pm Bravo to both sides. It's a huge advancement on consoles.
Absolutely *thumbsup* :hi:
And I'm officially done speculating on or listening on speculations about what is possible and what is not on consoles :biggrin2:
If something as complicated as seasons is possible than anything is possible.
Thank you Realismus and thank you Giants :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Wow! :biggrin2: Fantastic news, great job guys getting it on the consoles. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Between Seasons and Auto-load..... nothing is to for out of reach now!! Thank you to everyone involved. J
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Happymuffin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:31 am Oh wow, seasons mod, this is amazing. Thank you very much for the hard work and dedication.

If you can adapt this for console. I know it has been said before and will be said again and again but.
There are some very cleaver people doing these mods for us, surely they can adapt follow me for console somehow.

The modders are fantastic and doing a great job. I bow down to the greatness of them.
Probably not. Seasons only came because it won the contest this year
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Happymuffin

Post by Happymuffin »

Maybe you are right.
I know I have been criticised before for asking for follow me. Being told it can not be done due to the scripts but those very clever people have made this happen, maybe they can make follow me happen.

In the words of a famous person, I have a dream

We shall see what happens but I am sure I am not the only person dreaming of it
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 pm Probably not.
Can you really still say this? I mean even after the seasons?
This was the ultimate “nope” for consoles wasn’t it?
Still, it is here.
So, just keep your hopes very very high Fred :biggrin2:
Like John Deere high :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ They got the opportunity because seasons won the contest though
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.