New Forum structure

RODHA

Re: New Forum structure

Post by RODHA »

Ok, just noticed that the "Seasons Mod Thread #2" has gone to --> [EN] Technical support < ModHub Mod Bug-Reports.
That is a good example because that thread is absolutely not a bug report.
It is a general discussion on the mod "seasons" including tons of posts where people change opinions, suggestions, etc.
And yes it also includes bug report posts which Realismus modding kindly and patiently deals with.
That is exactly what I meant. That thread doesn't belong there imho.
PS5 / FS22
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

It seems the Seasons megathread(s) already moved to 'Modhub Bug reports'? That feels like an insult :(
empato

Post by empato »

That`s a bad joke to put it in the bug report forum. :frown:
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Oops. :D Will be back in a sec.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Fixed.

Ok why not, let's roll with it for now and keep modding for technical discussions around mods. Let's see how confusing this ends up to be.

We can still adjust things later if it *censored*.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Guil

Post by Guil »

Apologies, that's my fault. I was trying to move them in a rush this morning and have since fixed it. The 2 forums are next to each other and I clicked the wrong one.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Bug report: I installed seasons and it started snowing at one point. I've never seen snow in the game before, not sure what caused this. Fix plox. Ty.
Community Manager

Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Can we please see your log file please? Also, see here to see how to post a bug report :mrgreen: :lol: (only kidding btw)
Last edited by Smith Modding on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 pm Bug report: I installed seasons and it started snowing at one point. I've never seen snow in the game before, not sure what caused this. Fix plox. Ty.
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Sadly, this is the 'New and Announcements' topic, and bug reports are only allowed in the 'ModHub Bug Reports' topic. You will need to go there and ask your question again.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

I hate you :D
Community Manager

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

We just love you :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Seasons is in general discussion.
WIP maps Ballymoon Castle and Skelton Farm are in general discussion.
The West Coast and WIP Welker Farms maps are in Modding.
I think you are gonna get into trouble with modders here.
Especially if general discussion is tagged as a more valuable section of the forum as it has been done before with the BsM thread.
All things aside I feel extremely sorry for moderators. The responsiblity of moving threads under these conditions will be heavy and complicated.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's all cool beans RODHA. Nothing to worry about and we all have jobs other than the ones lucky enough to work at GIANTS so once again, if you see something that you think is wrong or in the wrong place then report it or pm me or any moderator or Giants employee. It may take a bit of time but it will be fixed. Thanks.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

*thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

The forum is a bit confusing right now, due to the fact that we went from like 50 forums to 10, so things are out of place and we know. It's not ideal, but there will never be an ideal time for this. Moving forward, things will even out and hey, there is some new game coming up in a few months. Once that happens we are ready, I hope :D
Community Manager