FarmCon 18: Carpool and 'lets fly together' thread.

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

FarmCon 18: Carpool and 'lets fly together' thread.

Post by Lisertan »

Hello,

The FarmCon 18 is coming up and surely some of you are wondering whether they want to take the long way. That's why I started this thread.

If you want to come to the FC18 and have space in the car, or don't want to fly alone, or if you are looking for a place in the car, just post under this entry and I will add you up here.

What I need:
  • Are you looking for a seat or are you offering one?
  • When are you leaving, when do you want to go back?
  • Where are you leaving from?
You are welcome to add further details. Kind of like: Where do you travel to, in which hotel do you stay ect, I like to add them.

So an example would be:

Lisertan, by car, from Nuremberg on Friday, return trip on Sunday, has 4 seats open
Someone, by plane, from the Netherlands, flight on Friday, return trip Monday morning.

That sort of thing.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
BlackDragon1032

Re: FarmCon 18: Carpool and 'lets fly together' thread.

Post by BlackDragon1032 »

I'm heading to Farmcon by train from Belgium if anyone wants to join me just send me message :-)
The station of departure for Germany would be for me from Luik /Liège because I live in Belgian Limburg.
I don't have any estimation of costs yet because I haven't checked it with the NMBS yet and I wanted to book the trainticket for a group ( chance for a group a discount is always great :D )

Edit pfreek: You may want to add your location, so others from Belgium would know about the distance to your departure. Maybe you would like to give them your desired route and costs, etc. too