ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Angryfarmer

Re: ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Post by Angryfarmer »

No Ropa Bear? SMH that was the first thing i hoped it would have. Almost as dissapointed as when i learned the Big Bud 450 wouldnt have duals. Equipment looks good in dlc. Ill prolly buy it.......well i know i will. Hoping for a bigger trailed potato harvester to
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Bengal258 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:04 pm How is it being fair charging for 7.99 for reskins and mods we already have
Sheesh, they're NOT reskins. The Ropa mods are. These are not. You don't have to buy it.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I'll be getting this. 👍
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Where do you see the machines? I can't find them.
PS5 / FS22
Trax

Post by Trax »

Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I feel so stupid, I can't even express it by words :biggrin2:
I was looking at the news page.
PS5 / FS22
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

Awesome, in my region I see them all of the time overloading lots of sugarbeets *thumbsup*
timmiej93

Post by timmiej93 »

tracenix wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:34 pm Please consider adding the Big Bears. It would be a very nice option to have a self-unloading beet cart without having to put a Terra Variant under it.
Must admit, the Ropa Bear would be awesome, didn't even think of that. That being said, when such a project is being shown to the public, they usually are way past the point of adding new vehicles. I'm no game developer, but I'm pretty sure that this DLC has been discussed first about 6 months back, maybe even longer, since modeling, texturing and all the other tasks simply take time. After that they all need to be tested as wel. Long story short: The Ropa Bear will not be in this DLC, unless GIANTS already made it and is hiding it from us as a surprise, or they are able to pull a rabbit from their hat and make something like that in a very short amount of time, which is also very unlikely.
However, your comment may inspire a modder to make it themselves. I bet there are plenty of people out there who forgot about the Bear, especially since it's not on their website.

Also, @Lisertan, I noticed you added the Nawaro Maus under Beet Harvesting on the DLC page. Just for anyone wondering, the Nawaro Maus is a machine similar to the Ropa Maus 5 and the Holmer Terra Felis, except they don't handle beets, but chaff. Just check the Ropa website, or google, to see them in action.
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

I'm wondering, if this will be released on disc version it is the last official dlc that will be made for this game?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

It's not the last official DLC, there will be at least two more (I think). In terms of will there be a disk version, yes I think there will be
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

@timmiej93: As far as I'm informed, the Nawaro Maus will be a config version of the Maus 5 (both are pretty much the same vehicles anyway, only a different "header"), so that's why it's listed in the same category as the Maus 5.
timmiej93

Post by timmiej93 »

That would explain it, thank you for the clarification.
Highsider

Post by Highsider »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:20 pm It's not the last official DLC, there will be at least two more (I think). In terms of will there be a disk version, yes I think there will be
Oh, just trying to get what I should purchase. I have the season pass on my Xbox, but I'd like to have all the extra dlc on pc too.
Guess I'd better wait so I'm sure what will be the final release, maybe they'll announce the :biggrin2: ultimate addon for PC
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am No worries, I don't take this as hate. I think it's a legit question :) The answer is quite simple really: We believe that Ropa is a fantastic partner and has some great equipment. Furthermore we know that a lot of players love Ropa, so why not giving them the chance to get their hands on some Ropa stuff?
Here in Texas many farmers would have no idea what a ROPA is. May even confuse it with a pair of ropa cowboy boots.
Trax

Post by Trax »

Would be a nice promotion for Ropa, or not? :wink3: :lol: Yellow cowboy boots.
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch