ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Post by Lisertan »

The ROPA Pack DLC for PC/Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One...

The Farming Simulator 17 experience will soon be even more comprehensive, as the long list of well-known manufacturers extends to include ROPA. The ROPA Pack brings six impressive new vehicles and pieces of equipment into the game, which will create an even more immersive gaming experience. The DLC will be available on March 13th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Mac.

.... and Official Expansion 2 for PC

PC players will also have the option of purchasing these new vehicles and devices as retail box, as the ROPA DLC is part of the DVD box Official Expansion 2. Included in the box are the upcoming ROPA Pack, and two DLCs that have already been released for the game, giving players access to a total of 38 additional vehicles and pieces of equipment for Farming Simulator 17 and Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Edition:

• ROPA Pack
• KUHN Equipment Pack
• Big Bud Pack

For PC players who love creating and adding their own content to the game, Farming Simulator 17 Official Expansion 2 also includes two eBooks (PDFs) named “Farming Simulator Modding for Dummies” and “The Art of Modding”, as well as a series of tutorial videos showing how to create your own mod step-by-step. Create your own vehicles, machines, fields, grounds… and share your masterpieces with the community.

The ROPA Pack DLC will be available for digital download on PC/MAC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 13th March 2018. The DLC is also included within the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Season Pass offer.

The ROPA Pack DLC will also be included in the Official Expansion 2, a physical retail bundle for PC.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Re: ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Post by RODHA »

I had seen a ROPA thread mentioning an upcoming DLC and a 3D modelling secreenshot a while back. Then when the 2 ROPA beet harvesters came out as mods I thought that was it. Obviously it wasn't. I wonder what the other machines are. Or even the beet harvesters will also be in the pack or not. Btw, will we have fact sheets?
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:18 pm I had seen a ROPA thread mentioning an upcoming DLC and a 3D modelling secreenshot a while back. Then when the 2 ROPA beet harvesters came out as mods I thought that was it. Obviously it wasn't. I wonder what the other machines are. Or even the beet harvesters will also be in the pack or not. Btw, will we have fact sheets?
They do trailed potato harvesters, a number of sugarbetet harvesters and a few variations of cleaning machines with one with a basket at the front
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also one of the leading guys at ROPA used to work with Holmer, that's why you see simular builds between the equipment. I suspect they have a close partnership
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think he is the founder of ROPA. The guy who used to work for Holmer.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Hmmmm yet another DLC for me to buy :lol: why was this one hidden till last minute Lis?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Last minute? It's 2 months away :D
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah but normally you don't release the whole thing at once. You do some teasers and some announcements on the forum, then you start with the fact sheets. This one you just announced everything out of the blue.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
redglasses

Ropa DLC

Post by redglasses »

With this coming on march 13 I might just have to plant some beets, I wonder if it will come with trailed harvesters :hmm:

Edit don_apple: moved from separaze thread into official discussion thread about the DLC.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Matt26

Re: Ropa DLC

Post by Matt26 »

I've a question. Where the sixth DLC machine went :D

Edit don_apple: moved from separaze thread into official discussion thread about the DLC.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I just wished a "mod space extension" DLC from the tooth fairy :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Re: Ropa DLC

Post by RODHA »

Wow, Red. You actually opened a suitable thread on the proper forum :biggrin2:
Ok, before getting banned I've to say the ROPA mods have already made me to go into beet farming.
I wonder what kinds of extra machines we will get. And I wonder if the moded harvesters will also be in the DLC.
I just don't visit their website because I don't want to spoil it for myself.
Edit: I was writing this post at the same time don_apple moved the thread :biggrin2: so, my post appeared in here. voila :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Magic :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Smith Modding wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:10 pm Yeah but normally you don't release the whole thing at once. You do some teasers and some announcements on the forum, then you start with the fact sheets. This one you just announced everything out of the blue.
It get's listed on Amazon and other retailers today, so we had to hurry :D

The 6th one is the Nowaro, the picture is missing but will be added ( I hope)
Community Manager

DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

This is only 8 EUR and not 15... What happened?:D
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)