ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

faruk9154

Re: ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Post by faruk9154 »

Will the cutting head for Ropa Keiler 2 be required?
Last edited by faruk9154 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 pm Did they? I thought someone else made it and they converted it to consoles
That was the map in the contest, the one we have on consoles is the winners horsch map, there was around 3 different horsch maps in the contest
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

i have a little involving Ropa DLC, A person said agrovasion was going to be DLC not mod for consoles, which would be nice considering mod space agrovasion takes, but ended up being mod because of the work it would take to make as DLC. Because of this the same person believes Ropa will end up being mod instead of DLC too
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Wrong that map won the map contest
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

The Ropa DLC will infact be a DLC, not a mod
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:05 pm The Ropa DLC will infact be a DLC, not a mod
There is a hint in the name Ropa DLC :this: :this:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ exactly :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Is ropa going to have a potato harvester that would be great
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yep look on the dlc page
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Will NAWARO MAUS get a Bunker header?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
gogoci41

Post by gogoci41 »

Hi.
I see you post pictures of Nawaro, but I don t see any pictures of Nawaro with this new style cabin.
On Ropa web page I see only Nawaro with old style cabin.
Is that new Nawaro version or???
timmiej93

Post by timmiej93 »

For those who don't know:

Official DLC website by GIANTS

This website lists all content, and some technical specifications of the vehicles. Quick overview:

Tiger 6 XL: Sugarbeet harvester. Not suited for potatoes, beets only.
RR-XL 9X45: Header for the Tiger 6 XL. Removes tops and pulls the beets out of the soil.
Transport Trailer: Transport trailer for the RR-XL 9X45.
Keiler 2: Towed potato harvester, not suited for beets. Most likely requires the potatoes to be topped first.

Maus 5: Sugarbeet overloader. Loads beets from a pile on the ground, into a tipper. Very similar to the Holmer Terra Felis 2.
Nawaro Maus: Very similar to the Holmer Terra Felis 2 and Maus 5, but instead of beets, it takes chaff.

Now please, use the internet to search what these things do if you want more information. There is more info available online than anybody here can ever give you, and you'll get your answer faster as well. Just search for the machine's name on YouTube and you'll get countless of videos showing you exactly what the machines do and how they work, or go onto the official ROPA website. They support many different languages, so you'll be able to get a lot of information, even in your native language.

@Colin_TJ What do you mean exactly by a "bunker header"? If you mean something like this, you're talking about a different machine, which is more similar to the Maus 5. I don't know, but I highly doubt that the Bunker Maus will be available as well. If it were, it would've been listed most likely.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^Imo, your reaction is meaningless.
Because this is a thread opened for this DLC that will be used in this game.
And guess what? This thread is in the official forum of this game.
What I mean is that, this is exactly the most proper platform to talk and discuss about those machines and DLC itself.
Whether people know everything or nothing about it.
If, only "searching for online information" is the proper way then this forum would have never existed.
So, people (those who don't know) can ask whatever they want and talk about whatever they want.
If it feels pointless to you then just do your own online search and never bother with the forum.
But please stop trying to educate or train peoples behaviours. It is not your place or anybodies.
PS5 / FS22
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

RODHA - I just ignore him... If he thinks that this forum is pointless what he is doing on it on first place.... just to post his pointless remarks ?
Anyhow regarding my question> Nawaro Maus is great addition to game in my opinion. I was just wondering if thay will do separate machine bunkermaus5 or they will apply a header function so one Nawaro Maus would be able to have bunker header or chaft header. they essentially same machines with belt systems only major difference is that BunkerMaus5 can have installed additional rollers systems and stone removal as it can be setup to load potatoes etc. lets not forget that this is a game ppl... :) other then that copy and paste and design new front and u they will have it as new machine.

faruk9154 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:44 pm Will the cutting head for Ropa Keiler 2 be required?
Ropa Keiler 2 had build in separator system which separates potatoes from bushes. quite neat to be honest and those chassis system wow... nice
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi: