ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

timmiej93

Re: ROPA DLC and Official Expansion 2 coming soon.

Post by timmiej93 »

To both of you:
Where exactly did I say this forum is pointless or meaningless? I actually provided useful information and links, to help people who are searching. Did you?
RODHA wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:50 am What I mean is that, this is exactly the most proper platform to talk and discuss about those machines and DLC itself.
To have a useful (and mature) discussion, absolutely! Asking questions that show that you have taken no effort in finding the answer yourself, usually not so much. Now as most people know who use forums, forums are mainly meant for discussion and problem solving. Since there can hardly be any problems with an unreleased DLC, discussion would be them main goal of this topic. Now, asking "does this include X" is not discussion, it's a very simple question to which the answer can be found in less than a minute by doing a tiny amount of work. Asking What's the point of a forum if it's gonna get cluttered with the same simple question over and over again? There's a reason why pretty much every forum has a huge banner when you're posting something that says "Have you tried the search function?".
But hey, if you prefer criticizing somebody who brings actual useful information and links to the table, over a proper discussion about the machines, be my guest ;).
RODHA wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:50 am But please stop trying to educate or train peoples behaviours. It is not your place or anybodies.
So, aren't you doing the exact same here? Trying to educate or train me? Oh the irony...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

timmiej93 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pmAsking questions that show that you have taken no effort in finding the answer yourself, usually not so much.
And is there are rule or regulation for that? So, according to you, nobody is entitled to ask or comment in a forum unless they know or searched something about the topic right? You are saying that forums can not be a place to seek information and you think that logic can actually be accepted. Are you being serious or what?
timmiej93 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pmNow as most people know who use forums, forums are mainly meant for discussion and problem solving. Since there can hardly be any problems with an unreleased DLC, discussion would be them main goal of this topic. Now, asking "does this include X" is not discussion, it's a very simple question to which the answer can be found in less than a minute by doing a tiny amount of work. Asking What's the point of a forum if it's gonna get cluttered with the same simple question over and over again? There's a reason why pretty much every forum has a huge banner when you're posting something that says "Have you tried the search function?"
Still, you are not the one to judge how people use any forum. Your extensive experience on using a forum isn't really any interest to anybody.
As long as it is a free platform to converse, anybody and everybody is entitled to do so as they like.
If you don't like it, don't try to be the smarty and just move on. Simple.
timmiej93 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pmBut hey, if you prefer criticizing somebody who brings actual useful information and links to the table, over a proper discussion about the machines, be my guest ;).
Your intentions have got nothing to do with bringing actual usefull information. If they were, you wouldn't criticise in any part of your post.
timmiej93 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pm
RODHA wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:50 am But please stop trying to educate or train peoples behaviours. It is not your place or anybodies.
So, aren't you doing the exact same here? Trying to educate or train me? Oh the irony...
Do you see any links or usefull information in my sentence? I'm not trying to educate or train you. I'm simply saying "you should know your place". Smarty guys are not welcomed in any place let alone in this forum.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ok this isn't the thread for this discussion. Continue it in off topic if you wish.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

ok back to subject...
I like idea of ROPA DLC due to one major fact...
we got 2 harvesters from ROPA as mods but thay take space in ingame modhub on consoles since it will be in DLC which wont take space ingame modhub it will allowed me to remove tem and free space to other great creations... plus for iead.. :)
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Fullpowershift

Post by Fullpowershift »

Many thanks to the staff, for sharing this new announcement with french community ;)
PC since LS2008!
LS2008 - LS2009+GoldEdition - FS2011+3DLCs+ProFarm - FS13+DLCs - FS15+DLCs -FS17+DLCs+StrawAddon - FS19+Premium Edition - FS22 Year 1 Bundle
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Hello Giants Team. I just want to apologize to all of you for all of the people that are being so negative about this Ropa DLC. it's not right for anybody to put you guys down for making a decision to make this Ropa DLC. It is your company and not the one's that are being so negative about everything. Any decision you guys make I will stand behind you 110%. and I hope Ropa and other company's you guys bring to Farming Simulator 17 will bring new and exciting things in the future. So PLEASE don't stop what you guys are doing. looking forward to see what new things you bring to this game. Thank You and everyone have yourself a wonderful weekend.
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

^^+1
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Colin_TJ wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 pm RODHA - I just ignore him... If he thinks that this forum is pointless what he is doing on it on first place.... just to post his pointless remarks ?
Anyhow regarding my question> Nawaro Maus is great addition to game in my opinion. I was just wondering if thay will do separate machine bunkermaus5 or they will apply a header function so one Nawaro Maus would be able to have bunker header or chaft header. they essentially same machines with belt systems only major difference is that BunkerMaus5 can have installed additional rollers systems and stone removal as it can be setup to load potatoes etc. lets not forget that this is a game ppl... :) other then that copy and paste and design new front and u they will have it as new machine.

faruk9154 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:44 pm Will the cutting head for Ropa Keiler 2 be required?
Ropa Keiler 2 had build in separator system which separates potatoes from bushes. quite neat to be honest and those chassis system wow... nice
It is wonderful :biggrin2:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I agree Lefe *thumbsup*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Hey Smith I'm from ga too
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Coolio
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I really think these forums could use some dramatic background music sometimes.
Anything new from Giants or others that makes the game better, I appreciate it.
Cpoks77

Post by Cpoks77 »

First off thanks giant for a great game! Not sure if you guys read these, but I love the game and the constant flow of new maps and machines is great.

Just wanted to throw out 1 suggestion on a possible DLC. A map that we can totally build from the ground up. Not sure if this is possible, but there are so many cool placeables tonise. So it would be pretty deadly if we could start with an old beat up farm without much. Then slowly cut trees and place fences and build our entire farm. The animal pens and everything! In my opinion that would be the most immersive DLC to drop. But hey I’m just wishing! Thanks again great job
MetalGovy

Post by MetalGovy »

Hello,

Will there be realistic vehicle and harvesting sounds for this dlc?
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Cpoks77 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 pm First off thanks giant for a great game! Not sure if you guys read these, but I love the game and the constant flow of new maps and machines is great.

Just wanted to throw out 1 suggestion on a possible DLC. A map that we can totally build from the ground up. Not sure if this is possible, but there are so many cool placeables tonise. So it would be pretty deadly if we could start with an old beat up farm without much. Then slowly cut trees and place fences and build our entire farm. The animal pens and everything! In my opinion that would be the most immersive DLC to drop. But hey I’m just wishing! Thanks again great job

Completely agree that would be the best dlc
Playing on PS5 and PC