Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Lost1nSpace

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Lost1nSpace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:34 am

Okey it's a 7R look at this picture.

Image

druptown
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by druptown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Stegei wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am
Lordadamar, I guess you might be quite happy with FS19 then :)
We added multiple farms in multiplayer and the missions are now available in multiplayer too.
i was wondering, since we can place stables or pastures which are limited in the amount of cattle they can hold and have multiple farms...

A. Can player A own multiple pastures/stables and move cattle around?
B. Can player A sell cattle to player B?

User avatar
Boddi
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Boddi » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:37 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Would like to set single trees by hand to grow / without machines / not as a placeable
Something like this? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017 (Just remembered our conversation about tree planting by hand when I saw this mod :smileynew:

User avatar
W1der
Posts: 3684
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: SWEDEN

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by W1der » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Brilliant ... I totally missed that mod!

Thanks for sharing the link Boddi ... *thumbsup*
[Win10] Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz / GTX1070 Dual OC 8GB GDDR5 / 32GB 2133MHz DDR4 SDRAM

User avatar
bigcrazewolf
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by bigcrazewolf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Boddi wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:37 pm
ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Would like to set single trees by hand to grow / without machines / not as a placeable
Something like this? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017 (Just remembered our conversation about tree planting by hand when I saw this mod :smileynew:
Wow, I was just thinking about this yesterday! Do you know if the trees will they grow to full size?

Thanks for sharing this mod :hi:

Alagos
Moderator
Posts: 1933
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Alagos » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:37 pm

The mod uses the standard saplings, so they should grow as normal. (unless the mod does something weird)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

eric21
Posts: 6697
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by eric21 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Lost1nSpace wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:34 am
Okey it's a 7R look at this picture.

Image
Slow news day?

BigC92
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by BigC92 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 am

Another question popped up in my head, as we know the Crop Destruction 4realmodule is in the base game, but what about the other modules? They be in the base game to? I love having bumpy fields, and give the new suspension system a workout, i mean, i think they will be, but they only talked about the Crop destruction mod, anyone have info on this?

Doc3d
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Doc3d » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:21 am

I really hope the width is adjusted. I always found the destruction much too wide. Hopefully the squares that make up each piece of texture has been reduced so that only the patch under your tires are destroyed, not for instance the width of your tractor

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by ltl.vamp » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:41 am

Boddi wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:37 pm
ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:02 pm
Would like to set single trees by hand to grow / without machines / not as a placeable
Something like this? http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017 (Just remembered our conversation about tree planting by hand when I saw this mod :smileynew:
They really want us to play PC. I'm very surprised, that such a mod exist. On the other hand, I"m not surprised... PC mods are amazing. This is something, I really want on console. Thx
Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR

User avatar
Boddi
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Boddi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:32 am

Hi Doc3d - Welcome to the forums :hi:
Doc3d wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:21 am
I really hope the width is adjusted. I always found the destruction much too wide. Hopefully the squares that make up each piece of texture has been reduced so that only the patch under your tires are destroyed, not for instance the width of your tractor
Seems like the destruction width will follow tire width in FS19. Below is an answer Lisertan (Giants Software Community Manager) gave yesterday on Discord:

Image

BigC92
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by BigC92 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:14 am

Thats great news, did they rebuild that mod or did they make adjustments to it?

hockeyjim07
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:55 am

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by hockeyjim07 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm

BigC92 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:14 am
Thats great news, did they rebuild that mod or did they make adjustments to it?
it'd have to be heavily reworked at the least because the tire models are completely different now

Doc3d
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Doc3d » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Boddi wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:32 am
Hi Doc3d - Welcome to the forums :hi:

Seems like the destruction width will follow tire width in FS19. Below is an answer Lisertan (Giants Software Community Manager) gave yesterday on Discord:

Image
That looks promising. I hope it works as expected. Nothing kills immersion like a huge square patch of crop missing

And thanks for the welcome, Boddi. Very polite, as Norwegians are (I should know, I’m one of them -us- too :biggrin2: ) I’m not really that new, just had to re-register on the new forum. I’m usually a quiet stalker in this forum :geeknew:

BigC92
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by BigC92 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:22 am

hockeyjim07 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm
BigC92 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:14 am
Thats great news, did they rebuild that mod or did they make adjustments to it?
it'd have to be heavily reworked at the least because the tire models are completely different now

Thats true, you know anything on the other modules?

Post Reply