Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

AgPro Farms

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by AgPro Farms »

It would be nice to have Kinze, but they also mentioned that the Elmer auger wagon would be available in a variety of colors too. Could be the Elmer. High hopes for Kinze tho. Especially for the planters.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Terrier930

Post by Terrier930 »

I’ve noticed on the console that it doesn’t have the reflective beacons again. To be honest I’m a little underwhelmed so far with fs19. Maybe my expectations should have been slightly lower. But for the first time since fs13 I won’t be investing in fs19.
Prstorez

Post by Prstorez »

Can you make the bales have own weihgt... in fs 17 bales is like paper little move and they fall of.
garyst

Post by garyst »

AgPro Farms wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:49 pm It would be nice to have Kinze, but they also mentioned that the Elmer auger wagon would be available in a variety of colors too. Could be the Elmer. High hopes for Kinze tho. Especially for the planters.
If I remember correctly giants said the elmers carts that will be in fs19 will be the three biggest models. The one in the picture looks like a smaller 850 bushel or so cart and sorta looks like its on tires, believe all the elmers carts only offer tracks that's why I believe it's a kinze and not the elmers. I could be wrong though it is a small blurry pic.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

That is true Garyst. Didn't think about all the Elmers being on tracks. Will keep fingers crossed for Kinze then.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Terrier930 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm I’ve noticed on the console that it doesn’t have the reflective beacons again. To be honest I’m a little underwhelmed so far with fs19. Maybe my expectations should have been slightly lower. But for the first time since fs13 I won’t be investing in fs19.
The image quality isnt thatbgreat to be honest, what were u expecting?
Terrier930

Post by Terrier930 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm
Terrier930 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm I’ve noticed on the console that it doesn’t have the reflective beacons again. To be honest I’m a little underwhelmed so far with fs19. Maybe my expectations should have been slightly lower. But for the first time since fs13 I won’t be investing in fs19.
Just from what I’ve seen it looks very much fs17 esk. Yes lighting is better. But anyone can improve that with shaders etc. Apart from John deer cotton horses and place able buildings can’t see much difference. Still same giants maps. I.e square boring fields. As I said earlier won’t be getting fs19 which is a first for me as been playing the game since fs13. But at least got train sim & bus sim to keep me entertained.
JoaoRabit

Post by JoaoRabit »

Terrier930 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:25 pm
eric21 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm
Just from what I’ve seen it looks very much fs17 esk. Yes lighting is better. But anyone can improve that with shaders etc. Apart from John deer cotton horses and place able buildings can’t see much difference. Still same giants maps. I.e square boring fields. As I said earlier won’t be getting fs19 which is a first for me as been playing the game since fs13. But at least got train sim & bus sim to keep me entertained.
"Anyone can improve that with shaders". Alright then I have a challenge for you, using only shaders make FS 17 look exactly the same has 19.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Sound like a bunch of kids....." I'm not going to buy it"....... So don't buy it...you don't have to keep telling us. Geeez move on.... millions will still buy it..
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I think you should wait till we actually see the maps and all the fields on them, we have only seen a very select number of fields, and there is always mods, giants cant appeal to every player with everything in the game, we are lucky to have so many talented modders making this game better.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^This^^ I'll wait for the game to release before I'll deem it a failure.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohndeereT04

Post by JohndeereT04 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 pm I think you should wait till we actually see the maps and all the fields on them, we have only seen a very select number of fields, and there is always mods, giants cant appeal to every player with everything in the game, we are lucky to have so many talented modders making this game better.
I was just saying something along these lines the other day. I was hoping all the Deere equipment would be in game, then thought if there not then oh well because there’s a lot of high quality mods that console guys will get now because they have the license for Deere. Whatever giants lacks (very little from a big picture stand point) modders will polish up or completely fix i.e. new maps. Thank you to all the modders out there for putting in the time bye the way.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

yes i don't think we're going to have a large amount of Deere equipment in the base game, somewhere around the same amount as Case or New Holland, i do think there is going to be a TON of Deere mods now tho, I cant wait for some older Deere models
JohndeereT04

Post by JohndeereT04 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:24 pm yes i don't think we're going to have a large amount of Deere equipment in the base game, somewhere around the same amount as Case or New Holland, i do think there is going to be a TON of Deere mods now tho, I cant wait for some older Deere models
I just want an American style planter that you can actually turn with unlike the Great Plains planter in the big bud pack. Makes it real hard to get around maps
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

im glad it wasnt just me that thought the turning on that was horrendous, hoping for some deere seed drills tho that would be cool