Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DirectCedar

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DirectCedar »

I'm going to stir the pot here and ask why everyone is so worked up about pre-ordering a digital copy. Are you worried they will "run out" of digital copies on release day and you won't get one?
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

The only one I see on Microsoft store is physical copy.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

DirectCedar wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 pm I'm going to stir the pot here and ask why everyone is so worked up about pre-ordering a digital copy. Are you worried they will "run out" of digital copies on release day and you won't get one?
I do understand how you feel about it because my brain also tells me the same thing :mrgreen:
However, it is completely psychological. Some of us like myself are overly attached to the game hence we want to have it right away. Even though pre-order doesn't give us the game right away. It is all emotional. There is no logical explanation to it :biggrin2:
On the other hand in PS4, when you pre-order a game it starts to download the game before the release time so that you can immediately start playing it when it is released. May be that counts as an advantage. But other than that it is like being in love which is completely stupid :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Because everybody buys online these days
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^^I don't^^^ I allways buy a real copy. because then later I resell them on ebay and get half my money back. I just sold my COD WWII and received $26.00 That's why I will never buy online games will all ways buy physical copy..
eric21

Post by eric21 »

On todays market people buy online
BigRig_82

Post by BigRig_82 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:29 pm
BigRig_82 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:31 pm Hey everyone, quick question. Does anyone know when the digital download will be available for pre-order on consoles? Thanks!
This question has been asked several times already. No "official" answer (that I know of) as of yet. As with most things console-related and given the time remaining until release, it could very well be with Sony/Microsoft at this time, awaiting approval.
Ok, thanks. I remember for FS17 it was available a month to two months in advance.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:56 pm ^^^I don't^^^ I allways buy a real copy. because then later I resell them on ebay and get half my money back. I just sold my COD WWII and received $26.00 That's why I will never buy online games will all ways buy physical copy..
When I buy hardcopies, I usually get region issues in EU and became unable to download DLC's even if I pay for them (without season pass).
Hence, I have just ditched the hardcopies years ago.
PS5 / FS22
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there all

i'd like to see a new Farming Classics dlc for fs19
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 pm hi there all

i'd like to see a new Farming Classics dlc for fs19
I second this and maybe an American classics pack.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

lefe1 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:56 pm ^^^I don't^^^ I allways buy a real copy. because then later I resell them on ebay and get half my money back. I just sold my COD WWII and received $26.00 That's why I will never buy online games will all ways buy physical copy..
I hard copy preordered fs19 from GameStop using nothing but sold used games I sold back to GameStop for credit me and my brother both did this so we basically got fs19 for free
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 pm
When I buy hardcopies, I usually get region issues in EU and became unable to download DLC's even if I pay for them (without season pass).
Turkey is not in the eu
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

DirectCedar wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 pm I'm going to stir the pot here and ask why everyone is so worked up about pre-ordering a digital copy. Are you worried they will "run out" of digital copies on release day and you won't get one?
Im not really worked up about it but surely they have a roigh estimate of when.
But we get between now and Nov 20th or my favorite answer that wasnt an answer and said the answer was answered sometimes the answer is there is no answer.
This is when you need a facepalm emote.
Stegei wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:17 am The question has been answered several times. Just because the answer is that we don't have an exact answer yet doesn't mean it has not been answered. It eventually will be available for pre-order closer to the release. When it is, we will let you know.
This is the best official not answer ever.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Well, in all fairness to Giants, it is an answer... Just not the explicit, detailed one you (and many others) are hoping for.

Maybe they themselves do not yet actually know? Is anyone pestering Sony/Microsoft and asking them (because the exact answer may still rest with them, with Giants waiting just as much as you are)?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm
RODHA wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 pm
Turkey is not in the eu
I wanted to write Europe in short not European Union
PS5 / FS22