Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Battousaid1

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Battousaid1 »

One thing I hope is in fs19 is the ability to be able to sell milk ourselves with a tanker
Ps4 player
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Battousaid1 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:23 am One thing I hope is in fs19 is the ability to be able to sell milk ourselves with a tanker
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Hubcap

Post by Hubcap »

Thats 1080...not 1440....I run 1080...completely maxed at an average of 100FPS ( avg)....now try it at 1440 my money says you will spend half your time at 30FPS
Wasbob45

Post by Wasbob45 »

Hopeing to see a Oxbo in Fs19, and if they add a Pea Crop hopefully see a Oxbo 6195? Will have to wait and see, that is also what is killing me ... :gamer: :mrgreen: :search: Image
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

I hope that in FS19 the hour counter is based on in-game hour and not on windows/reality hours to have a best realism in the game with the correspondent work's hours.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yeah. Like having tractors with hundreds of working hours on their engines just because you were at 5x while sowing. This way we can pay maintinance fees that are more than the cost of the tractor although the tractor worked only for 2 hours irl, for example...
PS5 / FS22
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:17 pm Yeah. Like having tractors with hundreds of working hours on their engines just because you were at 5x while sowing. This way we can pay maintinance fees that are more than the cost of the tractor although the tractor worked only for 2 hours irl, for example...
Yes, this is also my idea. I play in 5x for the 99% of the time and the work's hour must regard this and it sum this a lot of hours. If in the game there are also a maintenance service this is the best solutions to spend few money in maintenance and for realism.

I would to bring this idea also in fs17 with a mod, but i don't know very well the la programming and I have abandoned this idea.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup*
vortex1988 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm I hope that in FS19 the hour counter is based on in-game hour and not on windows/reality hours to have a best realism in the game with the correspondent work's hours.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

Colin_TJ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
vortex1988 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm I hope that in FS19 the hour counter is based on in-game hour and not on windows/reality hours to have a best realism in the game with the correspondent work's hours.
you do realize that the entire game would have to be sped up to keep up with that. It probably wont happen
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

BenGerlach wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm
Colin_TJ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
you do realize that the entire game would have to be sped up to keep up with that. It probably wont happen
It would be enough to set this parameter that scrolls time in reading take by in-game time and not by windows time, everything else comes from it self; I do not see it so difficili.
If only I knew how to program so well I would have done it as a mod.
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

[/quote]

It would be enough to set this parameter that scrolls time in reading take by in-game time and not by windows time, everything else comes from it self; I do not see it so difficili.
If only I knew how to program so well I would have done it as a mod.
[/quote]

what I mean is, if you have a guy working, the tractor would have to speed up to keep it proportional. and that would throw me off quite a bit
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Maintance and repair fees would be insane.
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 pm It already works that way with one of the mods, im not sure if its the More realistic mod, or which one but Im almost positive the machine hours adjust to the game speed and not real time.
I know this mod, is a mod that addirittura the oil change, but it doesn't change the maintenance system and the cost are insane afterburner a few hours.
AP_Oddity7

Post by AP_Oddity7 »

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm starting to get interested and intrigued. Three maps in the base. (updated Estancia, which is a map I like together with new US and Euro maps)

Couple that with the dynamic weather, new crops, new animals and the "AGCO IDEAL" harvester with "the largest capacity" (the real one has a 17100L capacity) and I'm itching to learn more.

I suppose I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. It's looking good Giants.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Estancia and one euro map seems more likely in the base game.