Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

RODHA

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by RODHA »

Better yet make that dang cars smashable. Hate those things when they hit and flip a 47ton big bud. So stupid. Arrgghhh !!!
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

And fences you crash through.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ yup. That one too. No fence in any shape or form could stop a 400hp 15ton tractor.
PS5 / FS22
crash

Post by crash »

Just noticed that the 3 point bredal spreader have been debadged and turned into a Lizard spreader(in fs17..). when did it happen? And whats taking its place in fs19.. :gamer: :gamer: :search:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

crash wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 pm Just noticed that the 3 point bredal spreader have been debadged and turned into a Lizard spreader(in fs17..). when did it happen? And whats taking its place in fs19.. :gamer: :gamer: :search:
I just checked the in game 3 point Bredal spreader and its still a Bredal spreader. PS4
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 pm Better yet make that dang cars smashable. Hate those things when they hit and flip a 47ton big bud. So stupid. Arrgghhh !!!
Yes!!!! That bugs me so much when they run into and flip a truck and gooseneck trailer 100 feet in the air.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

ClassicTractors wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 am
RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 pm Better yet make that dang cars smashable. Hate those things when they hit and flip a 47ton big bud. So stupid. Arrgghhh !!!
Yes!!!! That bugs me so much when they run into and flip a truck and gooseneck trailer 100 feet in the air.
At least make cars stop way earlier when the detect a obstacle. If possible they can be pushed aside or able to drive a bit backwards.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

crash wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 pm Just noticed that the 3 point bredal spreader have been debadged and turned into a Lizard spreader(in fs17..). when did it happen? And whats taking its place in fs19.. :gamer: :gamer: :search:
It's a change made by the More Realistic mod.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Other than sheep idk and even then I don’t see why we’d need it it’ll probably be just more a cosmetic thing than a actual practical thing to have
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

think they should add atvs and side by sides to fs19
God needed a caretaker so He created the farmer
TedGlenn

Post by TedGlenn »

ClassicTractors wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:46 am

I don't have this problem as im a good driver! *thumbsup*
I'm on the right tractor baby,
I was born red and grey!
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

you should get to select you r starting equipment
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

^^^ and fields.... there is nothing worse than having three fields, two together and one on the other side of the world

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

yes agree alot to much driving
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Colin_TJ wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:34 pm Ok peeps... JD subject gets a bit nagging now. Lets pass tgat subject as ut gies for years... Probably yest it was JD on clip so what it was cinematic clip and there was reason that tgey didn't show a tractor in light and its brand as well as we was told tgat game wont be looking That stunning... Company which made a clip was paid and was told to include few features in it like a dog etc tgats all tge rest it was up to them... Lets go back on subject as probably every thread on this forum in some point goes to JD... And yes license is staggering amount... So don't have hopes as u get dissapointed. And if in some miracle it would happened rgen its a bonus...
So that been said i still hope that crops infection and pesticides should be in new version same as seasons in basic game and which fallows a crop grade based on weather like dry or wet season would have influence over good or poor crop harvest... What u think ppl...
Maybe it's just me, but the personal preferences of those who are tired of the Deere talk,have zero influence if I decide to discuss it or not. It's simple...the talk has been around a long time and probably will until it's in the game.

What makes you think anyone other than Giants made the clip? If they didn't, they certainly had a say about EVERYTHING that was in the video.