Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

Smith Modding wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm Really? You wasted all that time just so you can call an entire generation out... on a farming forum...
Talk about wasted time...
Guil

Post by Guil »

Oh lads give it a rest please.
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

when will this be about farming simulator again
God needed a caretaker so He created the farmer
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Now I hope. Otherwise I might start deleting stuff :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

When a red named man with a "wanted" avatar starts to talk about deleting stuff.
S... could get real :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Forget the crazy Irish man let's not make Liz angry :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Was he crazy or little? Which one? :biggrin2: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Both :hi: :lol:
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm
cmusic52 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:03 pm well he said they did a complete overhaul of their engine, sooo its not the same engine, its changed and improved
You know what? Let me go into detail:

Here is what we did:
The Sky is dynamic now. Real coulds (3d objects) that turn grey before it starts to rain, so you can predict the weather
Sun and Moon are there and moving
We added volumetric fog (it looks SO good)
We added:
Depth of Field
Color grading / Tone Mapping
High Dynamic Range Rendering
Bloom
Global Illumination (SSAO)
Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Light Scattering

That's a huge list for a engine update and the results will blow you away once we can show them.

The dynamic sky is fantastic. It's available on certain mod maps as of now and really adds to the immersion of the game. More so when it's got seasons mod added.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
versatilefan2001

Post by versatilefan2001 »

I'm liking the idea of being able to tell if it's going to rain by looking at the sky. Makes it more realistic. When we harvest wheat in real life and the sky gets overcast, we get kind of nervous. Rain isn't a good thing during harvest. This feature will make it pretty realistic when it comes to weather. Speaking of weather, will the rain go through buildings like it has been since FS2008? Another thing. Since you have AGCO as a partner, why not include Gleaner? One more thing. Versatile is a brand I've been looking for for years in the game. The older ones especially. That goes for Gleaner too. For both Versatile and Gleaner, the 70s and 80s models are the ones we need.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versatile_(company)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleaner_M ... ng_Company
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Dark clouds are never a good sign for us farmers when there’s field work that needs to get done I couldn’t help but laugh one time though when I was running a cultivator and dark clouds rolled in and we started getting worried we were gonna get rained out but it never rained on us instead it rained on the fields next to us but we never got a drop lucky us
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm Now I hope. Otherwise I might start deleting stuff :D
whem we getting new screenshots? june at e3? thats less than 2 months so if thats the case im good with it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

A must have in FS19 is Chopped Straw For Harvesters. The mod is great, but I feel it's anything thing that should be in the base game.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:34 am
Lisertan wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 pm Now I hope. Otherwise I might start deleting stuff :D
whem we getting new screenshots? june at e3? thats less than 2 months so if thats the case im good with it.
Not sure if we will show much before E3 to be honest, but E3 should be very good :) However I hope to have some tiny things like pictures before that. No promise, but let's see what we can do.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

BreadedVirus wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:11 am A must have in FS19 is Chopped Straw For Harvesters. The mod is great, but I feel it's anything thing that should be in the base game.
I completely agree. I can't even play a map now without chopped straw. Take the Platinum Edition map for instance. I love the look of that map, and it's an otherwise great map for what I look for. But it doesn't have chopped straw, and there's no way to add it in whatsoever. So because of that, I can't bring myself to play it. This may seem silly to some, but I just can't play a map without it. It's most definitely one of the basics, and should be in ALL maps as standard. Heck, I think it's even in 99% of PC maps, so it's basically a standard for most map makers as well. What I really wish Giants would do for FS17 is release one final patch for everything with compatibility with the chopped straw mod like they did seasons, and make it a part of the base game in FS19. They could even add it in as a 4real module for FS19 if they don't believe everyone would want it, although I'm not sure who wouldn't want it. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that would be very much appreciated by pretty much everyone.