Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

eric21

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by eric21 »

Their own engine
Florish

Post by Florish »

Just saw the xbox stream.... no beacon reflections en rai. STILL falls through the roof...

I am wondering what other "new" aspects of the game arent on consoles which nobody mentioned in tje streams of giants etc.

I am not buying this if so many aspects differ to pc , which makes fs19 for consoles al lot less new than for pc...

Disapointet at the moment :(
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
TedGlenn

Post by TedGlenn »

Rain thru the roof is fixed as far as i know, Downloaded copy will have it fixed, but you will need a day one update to fix cd copys! so i guess xbox is using the cd copy atm, so update will come out on 20th
I'm on the right tractor baby,
I was born red and grey!
tractorfreak

Post by tractorfreak »

is there only one bulldozer in fs19 or am i wrong?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

No bulldozers that I know of.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Xandro

Post by Xandro »

Hundreds of videos have already been published in several languages.
The game has many things to fix. The tractors climb vertical walls (like everything else), the tractors are climbed sideways by the walls of houses and you can overturn them.

The game has gained realism in many things and in others it is losing.

For me the most worrying thing, and it's almost the most important part of the game, the pleasurable ones. Seeing how the physics of the soil work and not having an editor about the game, as were old games "Train Simulator and Trainz" (they had a simple editor to act on the game).
The farm is very ugly and I take the game and experience quite seriously. I like the order and aesthetics well taken care of.
Seeing what happens with this graphics engine should have left it as it was before. The placables now leave the terrain modified after its elimination, spoiling the aesthetics of the terrain.
With the multiplayer, the games can be a horror and be spoiled easily. Thanks for integrating teams, but you had to adapt the map better for these things. Right now you need very flat and more extensive surfaces.

I would vote to make placeables as they were before, without changing the terrain, and adjust the soil terrain a little better. Bad idea that by eliminating the placeable is the modified terrain with uneven textures.
Dynamic soil is a real problem, and the same thing happens with this new integration of objects on the ground. They should not have introduced these changes.

I hope and wish that the Czechs have started working with a new graphic engine since June 2018. This game needs a good adjustment. The game will start selling a lot, a lot of popularity and should not continue with what there is.

The idea of ​​the Unreal, is because it is a very big saving of time and money, no experts are needed for its management, the engine is already developed and in constant progression (multiplatform with all the existing Apis and with virtual reality at maximum level). It is supposed to be one of the most worked and powerful engines, executing many millions of polygons. The license claims 5% of the profits, going from the 5000 euros of benefits in commercial use.
The good thing about Unreal would be to be able to make a new game in a short time with less money and less experienced people.

I do not know if you can move "farming", but they already know it a long time ago, developing a new engine will mean years and much more money. And I do not invent it, it was mentioned in an interview last spring.
It is assumed that hiring the Czechs is to develop future games at a higher technical level.
Personally, I have been thinking about FS21 for more than 19 months.

And by the way, the licenses of the tractors are not the important thing of the game. Too much discussion on the matter. Even they do not want to think so much about that aspect for future editions (interview in April / May).

Sorry, I'm using the Google translator.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I'm just shaking my head on all the neg- comments about a game that nobody has played yet, except a few that have streamed it and of the streams I watched I haven't heard anybody put the game down and all of them are liking the game. some say i'm not buying it, well then don't buy it who cares. and the one's saying if this isn't in the game it's going into the trash, well throw it in the trash it's your money your throwing away. so who cares,, nobody. it's getting like daycare in this forum. I try to skip over them but when every other post is like this it's hard to skip over them. it's going to be the best game giants keep up the awesome work.. the reason I say that is because I played fs13 great game then fs15 came out another great game then fs17 came out yet again another great game. so fs19 will be another great game. i'm done rant over. oh! and if you don't like this post don't reply to it because I will just block you so I won't see any of your posts.. Everyone have yourself a Great Day and enjoy playing FS19 when it is released next week..
Mishanya

Post by Mishanya »

FS 19 hacked and she already walking on the net.LOL :this: I understand that the giants have no money to protect denuvo?
Mishanya

Post by Mishanya »

eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 pm
Mishanya wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:59 pm FS19 = FS 15+ FS 17 Only a few other changes in the graphics, two new cultures and horses, where grounding from the tractor and much more? Everything that you have added to the game has been done by mododels for a long time. What have you been doing at all for 2 years, getting a license for a new product? I’m extremely upset with what I saw on the stream this week. The game engine is already morally outdated. Why can't you create a game on the engine UNREAL ENGINE 4 or any other?
Unreal engine is licensed.. You know nothing child

Why then other game developers create games on this engine,
for example Bus sim 18, PUBG, SCUM and others not related to the developer of the UN 4 engine?
Why then other game developers create games on this engine,
for example, Bus sim 19, and others not related to the developer of the UN 4 engine. I don’t think that GIANT SOFTWARE has no money to buy a license for this engine
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

its not they dont have the money, its that THE GAME WILL NOT WORK ON THAT ENGINE!! This game is sooooo much different than every game on unreal engine, and even if it IS put on unreal engine its not gonna be any different!! Changing the engine wont do very much and don't think you're the only one smart enough to suggest it.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

lefe1 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:40 pm
I been playing FS19 for a week in my head!!
Im stoked yeh.
20th cant get here quick enough.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

taco, maybe the 19th like me on pc???? chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:03 pm
I been playing FS19 for a week in my head!!
Im stoked yeh.
20th cant get here quick enough.
me too. and the bad thing is I dreamed about fs19 last night. HAHA :lol:
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Getting close now farmers and farmresses. Has anyone ps4 started the preload? I'm at work but they said in the stream it might start on ps4 today
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I agree. And tbh if that's what they think is the best path forward for the game I have no basis from which to disagree. I could just spout a bunch of nonsense and try and trick the internet into thinking I know something but I don't think it will do much to change reality.