Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

Spending money on a PC upfront or afterward is still spending money. I'll find something more constructive to do before I invest tat much money to play a game.
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Any plans to celebrate or acknowledge the 10th anniversary in FS19? Surprised we haven't seen anything already so I figure it's being saved for the next edition.
Farming on PS5
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

I might sound bold and a bit harsh but I would prefer that Giants team stop testing mods for fs17 now and focus their full potential on upcoming fs19. I just would like to see fs19 to be epic and really game changing experience version of Farming Simulator... :)
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

radio in game with some good country music?
servers for consoles (rent ones) :hmm:
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Logan.Laprise

Post by Logan.Laprise »

spike3082 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:51 am I would like to see older ih tractors combines and equipment as well as more American style equipment like planters discs chisel plowes and hopper bottom wagons and trailers and if jd comes to fs 19 it would be great but I prefer ih and caseih myself

i agree cause the game lacks American equipment we need tractors with thinner american axle tires with the bar on them sticking out and like 30" spaced axle duals being able to choose how spaced u want your axle duals so 20" or 30" for front and rear or just rear and a 2wd option for a lot of tractors also an option for suitcase weights on the front, and having chunky duals on the combines, with systems in setting to convert from liters to bushels and meters to feet and hectares to acres and more stuff like that for us american players, it would also be nice to choose the year of your tractor like having a 2017 American style Case steiger, a 2001 2wd American style Case magnum and a 2009 American style Massey Ferguson, and having discs and chisel plows with separate textures and American field cultivators pulling a packer on the back of it and having row planters and belly dump semi trailers for grain and v boxes for grain being pulled by the tractor, just to add more American equipment into the game and make it better for the American players not just the European players but we need more American style stuff in game and more american options like no red and white warning sings as an option and all the other stuff i said, etc....... I hope Lisertan sees this and him and devs get to talking and add this stuff in game cause i would love it sooo much and a bunch of other American players would love it to. :biggrin2:
Last edited by Logan.Laprise on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mark0306090120

Post by Mark0306090120 »

Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:21 pm What is your PS4 user name?
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 pm I might sound bold and a bit harsh but I would prefer that Giants team stop testing mods for fs17 now and focus their full potential on upcoming fs19. I just would like to see fs19 to be epic and really game changing experience version of Farming Simulator... :)
I dont think the guys testing mods would be developing the game if they stopped testing mods.
garyst

Post by garyst »

i agree cause the game lacks American equipment we need tractors with thinner american axle tires with the bar on them sticking out and like 30" spaced axle duals being able to choose how spaced u want your axle duals so 20" or 30" for front and rear or just rear and a 2wd option for a lot of tractors also an option for suitcase weights on the front, and having chunky duals on the combines.

Don't forget 38" spacing for the tractor duals and big wide super singles on the combines for us delta farmers here in the deep south. :smileynew:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

for something completely new we could have pumpkin seed harvesting

DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Colin_TJ wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 pm I might sound bold and a bit harsh but I would prefer that Giants team stop testing mods for fs17 now and focus their full potential on upcoming fs19. I just would like to see fs19 to be epic and really game changing experience version of Farming Simulator... :)
While that may seem to make sense, you'd be asking Giants to give up 8 months of support on a game that has a 24 month lifecycle. A lot of people are still spending a lot of time on FS17 and probably will until the release day of FS19.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That pumpkin harvesting is very satisfying to watch.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

We have no plans to drop mod testing anytime soon, however it will be a bit slower once we start going all in on FS19 testing. QA can handle both for now, but once FS19 gets more into shape that will change and we will see how this turns out.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

All i want to see is GPS and follow me option. And maybe better handling of logs and pallets.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:37 am
We have no plans to drop mod testing anytime soon, however it will be a bit slower once we start going all in on FS19 testing. QA can handle both for now, but once FS19 gets more into shape that will change and we will see how this turns out.
Hey Lis, could you shortly explain why is proccess of testing mods for PC so long and complicated? You didn´t release any new mods for a few long days now. Is there really a point in testing them so much. I only complain because I saw that the waiting list is pretty long. (Im asking for PC mods, and know that console mods needs pretty heavy testing)
Thanks for the answer!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The ropa dlc is coming out soon, that needs testing