Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Peter Griffin

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Peter Griffin »

CrazyTrain19 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:02 pm I love the game so far, but I have one problem, and I'm not sure if I can fix it or not. My game doesn't fit my screen. The last digit or two of my money doesn't fit, and neither does most of my fuel gauge. I've tried to resize the screen in the ps4 settings, but it hasn't done anything. Does anyone know what I can do?
I had to go into my tv setting and resize the screen
XBOX/ FS22
liquidsteel

Post by liquidsteel »

CrazyTrain19 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:02 pm I love the game so far, but I have one problem, and I'm not sure if I can fix it or not. My game doesn't fit my screen. The last digit or two of my money doesn't fit, and neither does most of my fuel gauge. I've tried to resize the screen in the ps4 settings, but it hasn't done anything. Does anyone know what I can do?
that happens when ya have qazillions of dollars ;)
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

RODHA wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:27 am
Faelandaea wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:20 am
Prstorez wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:37 am beacon light reflection for ps4?????
You might want to form that into a more specific question. if you mean, "Are there reflections", then the answer is "yes." Or are you asking how to get them in? That answer is in your settings.
As far as I'm aware there is no becon light reflection on PS4 or a specific setting for it.
Even the indicators reflect only from the surface of the vehicle you are using or the implement you have attached. Not from other objects around.
If I'm wrong can you please guide me to the right direction so I can see them too? Thanks.
Hmmm. might be a bug then? I know that Giants was VERY adamant that Console and PC get the exact same features, and PS4 is just as capable of handling graphics as PC (same goes for XB1). So there should indeed be reflections for PS4. I'd submit a support ticket, because graphics-wise Giants has stated during the development process that all platforms would be the same in the interest of fairness. The only thing that should be different between console and PC is the use of scripted mods and "space" (slots I think they are called?) available for mods in general, which is something out of Giants control.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I have never came across to a statement from Giants saying "all platforms would be the same in the interest of fairness".
That is technically impossible because PC theoretically has no upper limit in terms of hardware power whereas consoles have only a couple of variants.
Giants or any other developer should limit a game's capabilities for consoles in order to get smooth gaming.
The success of the developer comes into play at this point. If the developer puts enough work and resources, this limit can be quite high.
Unfortunately, blaiming the console hardware restrictions is something used by almost all developers to hide their failure of using all the available power of consoles.
After seeing Detroit: Become Human and RDR2, no one can make me accept that consoles are not capable enough to do certain things.
There must be a limit but this limit is not as low as it is advertised by a lot of developers.
PS5 / FS22
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Yeah and that one is a misnomer as well. Consoles can handle anything a PC can. The only limitation to console is that you can;t just pop in and explore fils to edit them and mod, so consoles have to rely on PC modders to get their mods. Other than that, the whole thing of "console can only handle so much" is absolute BS spread about by folks trying to do this whole "PC Master Race" BS. I may be a PC user, but I know for a fact console can handle the same graphics and stuff that PC can.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I play on elite dangerous on ps4, it has the same graphics if not a Bit weaker than PC but it's all the same
xe_nus

Post by xe_nus »

Hallo Giants Team,
Ich spiele seid dem 20.11.18 Farming Simulator 19. Und hab mir mit einem Freund einen Dedicad Server gemietet und mein Freund und ich Kommen nicht Drauf ich möchte wissen warum und könntet ihr die Tage ersetzen.
Server Leuft seid 21.11.18 .
Habe die Steame Version
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Peter Griffin wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm
Me too!

Having said that, the settings for the HDMI input for the PS4 were set to 16:9, and when I chose the option of "Just scan" (LG TV) it now looks fine and -crucially - has remembered the setting and not messed up the Sky+ HDMI setting (still 16:9) so I am now happy :)

(Still not able to read the menus mind, or get to grips with the terrible map page, but one thing "fixed" is better than nothing!)
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

I can’t remember, but is it right that Giants will improve the terraforming? I thought we would be able to buy squares of concrete for example. And I saw something about being able to heighten the earth manually. I don’t know if it was a question or something Giants will add to the game. Does anyone know more about this?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Something they stated their working on. No other info that I know of
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

Okay thanks for your reply. I hope they will fix it soon because I don’t know a way how to make a nice flat farm on a cheap plot you can afford in the beginning. And a farm with a grass surface does not look how I want it to look. :)
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

cedricthecat wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Peter Griffin wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm
Me too!

Having said that, the settings for the HDMI input for the PS4 were set to 16:9, and when I chose the option of "Just scan" (LG TV) it now looks fine and -crucially - has remembered the setting and not messed up the Sky+ HDMI setting (still 16:9) so I am now happy :)

(Still not able to read the menus mind, or get to grips with the terrible map page, but one thing "fixed" is better than nothing!)
Good news! I fixed it by going in to the screen settings for the tv and changing it from 16:9 to screen fit. Thanks for the advice. *thumbsup*
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I wished my tv had that option but it doesn't. this really *censored* no way to change any thing on mine.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

I've deleted the last 2 posts.

Remember to be nice to each other.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If you have a modern ish TV you can do it