Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Gimli54

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Gimli54 »

At least your clothes will be dry one way or the other
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

It means, if youre eg. a Farmer you will stay a Farmer, doesnt matter if you now live in a big City etc.pp,
same goes vice versa.
Something like that.

Same Saying also exist in Germany.
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

AgPro Farms wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:35 pm The red and white slow moving vehicle placards.... Maybe make those optional or have them as a customizable; select between them or the US style slow moving triangle like BSM went with. At least on the tractors.
This

Have a Euro and a NA option for everything. I hate seeing those white and red striped Euro signs on my American Map *thumbsdown*
You never see those in Canada. Only the triangle slow moving sign.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

Rbk_3 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:02 pm Have a Euro and a NA option for everything. I hate seeing those white and red striped Euro signs on my American Map *thumbsdown*
You never see those in Canada. Only the triangle slow moving sign.
Yes, please Giants. There's only one real North American styled tractor in the game, apart from the 2 big buds, and that's the MT900E challenger. I don't think it would be that difficult to add North American versions of all the tractors, a couple more simple pieces to model. Also would be nice to see an American version of combines, most notably the CR10.90. There is a mod out for it already, but why not incorporate such changes as part of the base game? And for the love of god, please also make duals an option on combines as well. The only one with the option, apart from the mod CR10.90 I mentioned, is the 9230, which is kind of outdated model-wise by now. I'd love to use base game equipment like the T9, Quadtrac, and CR10.90 but they have those disgusting Euro signs, I just hate them.

Overall, please just add North American configurations to suit us players across the pond. Not all agricultural equipment is configured like Europe, and it is actually quite insulting to see a game that's come this far, including American maps into the base game, and not much real American equipment. Even half the big bud pack, an American-based dlc, is Euro-equipment.
Chris54678

Post by Chris54678 »

Hey i wanted to know two things about the new farming simulator game coming out 1 is it going to have the update to the farm 17 like the platinum and 2 are we going to have the same mods like from farming simulator 17
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

RODHA wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm You can take the person out of the trailer park,but you cant take the trailer park out of the person.
Don't even have a slight clue on the meaining of that saying :biggrin2:
I'm really curious. What does it mean?
It's quite similar to Polish saying:
"The Man can leave countryside, but countryside won't leave a Man... "
what it should mean is that once grow up on countryside, get to inbred those specific habits, beliefs, manners etc. and then even after moving out of countryside those will always stay in/with you...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Thanks a lot TJ :hi: Now I get it completely. And it is so true.
PS5 / FS22
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Chris54678 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 pm Hey i wanted to know two things about the new farming simulator game coming out 1 is it going to have the update to the farm 17 like the platinum and 2 are we going to have the same mods like from farming simulator 17
I’m no giants spokesman so I could vary we’ll be wrong but for both fs 15 & 17 they had some form of big dlc like platinum and as for mods I think they’ve confirmed modhub will return for consoles in 19 “could be wrong” but I don’t see why they’d take it out as it’s been a great addition to the game
Chris54678

Post by Chris54678 »

Ok thats the mods part now about if the new 19 version would be a download update like the platimum or am i going to be buying another disk
Chris54678

Post by Chris54678 »

And further more only the 17 had the mod part incuded
markare

Post by markare »

19 will be a whole new game. Not a dlc
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Yeah they usually give a new hard copy (or digital if you want) every two years in part at least because of graphic changes and engine changes they make to change so much in a simple download would take hours with great connections let alone slower ones
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Chris54678 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 pm Hey i wanted to know two things about the new farming simulator game coming out 1 is it going to have the update to the farm 17 like the platinum and 2 are we going to have the same mods like from farming simulator 17
It's a newe game, so the answers are: No, there is no upgrade from FS17, you'll need to buy the entire new game and no the FS17 mods won't work in FS19 without the modders adjusting them.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm and no the FS17 mods won't work in FS19 without the modders adjusting them.
On this note, I have a question: Do you know yet if mods are easy to convert from FS17 to FS19, as was the case from FS15 to FS17? I sure hope so, as I've got a lot of good mods I'd like to have in FS19 when the time comes.
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I hope FS19 will have a option to toggle on auto unloading of round balers and more important. balewrappers.