Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Denhalen

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Denhalen »

I hope FS19 will have more realistic mud on the machines. That the past weather has influence on how much mud/dust gets on it. If it is dry for some days, a thin layer of dust gets on it. A rainy periode will bring more mud around the tires.

I hope there will be more options with equipment. Like turning on and off fertilizing with seeders.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Don't put fertilizer in the seeder. There's the on/off option
XBOX/ FS22
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

GPS in the base game would be great.

Heard that the guy who made the GPS mod is now on the "C&C" team.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Peter Griffin wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:22 pm Don't put fertilizer in the seeder. There's the on/off option
FS17 didn't have that option. Once the fertilizer was gone, the worker would stop. Unless you had him/her buy the fertilizer. That is why I disliked those seeders.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Don't use worker then
XBOX/ FS22
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

My ideas from the feedback section. Some have already been implemented but others i think could add to it
1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Peter Griffin wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:54 pm Don't use worker then
Or, just not play the game at all.

An option to off fertilizer isn't unreasonable at all.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

For me, if something is added to the game, it should be focused on the farming aspect. I guess a limit on hours is an option but the eating aspect is shifting focus too much.

If realism is the goal, there are a lot of other farming intricacies that can be implemented. To be honest, this game is more "tractor simulator" than "farming simulator". In reality, on a farm that includes animals, field work takes up a very small portion of a farmer's time.

The whole feeding cattle idea can be revamped. While pigs do eat root crops, how many pig farms actually use them as feed options? In the US, the largest pork producing states aren't very high in the ladder in root crop production.

As far as cows go, FS17 went a little off the rails. Farmers do feed cows fresh grass/alfalfa but it's unreasonable to feed all year round. That is why fermented feed is preferred
. Fresh grass can be an option but shouldn't be a requirement in the ration. The current "power food" aspect should be eliminated entirely. Instead, a purchased *** like minerals should be added. Better yet, a high energy feed that can be purchased by processing grains like corn and soybeans. That's what true "power food" is.

The animal aspect can go much deeper that where it is. Young stock, genders, castration, breeding, individual production/gains, aging, realistic space requirements, expanding facilities, poultry and cows for meat production.

There can be difficulty levels for animals separate from the rest of the game as well.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

DeereJason wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:04 pm For me, if something is added to the game, it should be focused on the farming aspect. I guess a limit on hours is an option but the eating aspect is shifting focus too much.

If realism is the goal, there are a lot of other farming intricacies that can be implemented. To be honest, this game is more "tractor simulator" than "farming simulator". In reality, on a farm that includes animals, field work takes up a very small portion of a farmer's time.

The whole feeding cattle idea can be revamped. While pigs do eat root crops, how many pig farms actually use them as feed options? In the US, the largest pork producing states aren't very high in the ladder in root crop production.

As far as cows go, FS17 went a little off the rails. Farmers do feed cows fresh grass/alfalfa but it's unreasonable to feed all year round. That is why fermented feed is preferred
. Fresh grass can be an option but shouldn't be a requirement in the ration. The current "power food" aspect should be eliminated entirely. Instead, a purchased *** like minerals should be added. Better yet, a high energy feed that can be purchased by processing grains like corn and soybeans. That's what true "power food" is.

The animal aspect can go much deeper that where it is. Young stock, genders, castration, breeding, individual production/gains, aging, realistic space requirements, expanding facilities, poultry and cows for meat production.

There can be difficulty levels for animals separate from the rest of the game as well.

these ideas are magnificent I hope that the giant company will take some things that you mention are good ideas about everything the feeding of the cows is usually a pain and too strict
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Tazman1983 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm My ideas from the feedback section. Some have already been implemented but others i think could add to it
1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)

no doubt a very good list I hope you pass the data lissertan to the programmers and creators and take some things for the next game
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

DeereJason wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:25 pm
Peter Griffin wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:54 pm Don't use worker then

An option to off fertilizer isn't unreasonable at all.

Never said that it wasn't. I was just giving a work around
XBOX/ FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:47 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:37 pm
Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm
There's rumors and speculations on social media that mods won't be on console on FS19.
Myself I don't believe this,I don't think they would shoot their self in the foot.

Is it too early to confirm or deny mods being available on consoles on FS19?
Nah it's not too early: Mods will be on console :)
When yall gonna show us some FS19 MF 7700 and 8700 pics. Dont make me wait until October!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Logan.Laprise

Post by Logan.Laprise »

Love fs17 and can't wait for fs19 but I would love to see the ability to start from scratch choose what sheds, grain bin sizes, fields and machinery we want with a budget to buy from. The ability to move are animals to a different field or pasture, I would also like to see American equipment such as gravity wagons, US grain bins, single axle American row crop tires, 2wd, axle duals, no till row crop planters, field cultivators, suitcase weights, feet, acres, bushels and other pieces of American equipment and machinery. Better ground physics such as after it rains its all muddy and machinery can spine out and get stuck but u can still work in the fields and harvest. And last of all more crop types like peas with an oxbo pea harvester, seed corn with an oxbo seed corn harvester, alfalfa with just an original mower and finally cotton with a case cotton picker, thank you for reading this hope Giants or Lis sees this and adds some of the stuff into fs19. :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I too would like to see American grain bins (selectable sizes), grain augers and grain vacs to load/unload bins, and bushels as a new unit of measurement. I also agree that ground physics such as spinning out and getting stuck after it rains....this would be a perfect opportunity in my opinion to implement 4WD and diff lock. In addition to the grain bins etc, I would like to see belly dump grain trailers.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Strikenet

Post by Strikenet »

I would love to see a couple of atv or small utility vehicles added. Eg like the one case and new Holland manufactur in real life. Even a simple quad or dirt bike to get around would be nice.
Also would like to be able to have passages in vehicles to added to realism.