Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Lordadamar

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Lordadamar »

Love the FS series,

My biggest complaint is the Multiplayer.

It needs to have the option to be competitive, bank sharing, equipment sharing is dumb.

We need to have a reason to play the game and keep buying equipment, i know its a simulator but the Sim part gets old after a while.

SIM 18 had a good thing with AI looking to hire you to work there fields, but this was removed in multiplayer, for obvious reasons but it needs to be an option somehow.

Better Mod support, Auto updating mods, FS19 like other player moddable games on Steam, needs to PUSH mods when people join a multiplayer game, hate telling people to download this or that and where to find it.

IF this were a true to life Sim you would have, Custom Cutting jobs randomly available, Silage jobs available, Crop dusting, visible and measurable Competition i.e. whats my neighbor growing should I grow it or not, Commodities markets where I can sell futures on my next years crops, possibly buy Crop insurance.

It wasnt ever really ever about updating the graphics engine with the FS series, it was about a more immersive competitive multiplayer experience with enough control to police trolls, on a dedicated server.

OH and STOP nickle and diming the players with lack luster DLC's, It's the number one reason players stop playing.
markare

Post by markare »

The numbers tell a different story. There has been dlc for all the other versions and 17 was their most successful version. So how are people stopping playing??
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

s7davis wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 am Image

Judge for yourself

But the Vogelsang and Ziegler are not in FS17 Shop under Brands

ImagefsScreen_2018_07_22_14_47_31 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

RapeSeed Extension Arms by Ziegler

ImageZiegler FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

Kesla 18RH-II

ImageKelsa Brand FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

Vogelsang

ImageVogelsang FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

Trelleborg Tires 3 pictures

ImageTrelleborg3 FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

ImageTrelleborg2 FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

ImageTrelleborg1 FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

Moscha

ImageMoscha FS19 by Scott Davis, on Flickr

Here is a link to all the other pics of equippment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ltto_ ... F-jcsnvUAn
They don't appear in the shop as they are components of various things. All official tractors in the game are fitted with Trelleborg tires, Vogelsang is on the Veenhuis slurry spreader and the Kesla is a part of the Sampo Rosenlew HR46X. It's why they are all listed under the Miscellaneous tab on the brands page.

Edit: The Moscha is on the Garant VE8000 slurry spreader.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I know we will need to buy land to expand the farm but will we be able to lease the land? Would add to the logging end of things as well as farming I'm sure. I know some farmers around my area will lease land for the hay or to even plant crops.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

They never said anything about leasing, just buying and selling land.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Judge for yourself

Kesla 18RH-II

Vogelsang

Moscha

Those have been on fs17 like last year and when just fs17 came out. This is not new
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Lordadamar, I guess you might be quite happy with FS19 then :)
We added multiple farms in multiplayer and the missions are now available in multiplayer too.
W1der

Post by W1der »

More forestry stuff is AWESOME ... but I am a bit worried about that making the controls "easier" for the tree harvester has been mentioned.
This is OK as long as you can have the "complex" controls as an option for those who want them ...

There is nothing "more easier" than being in FULL CONTROL over your equipment ... *thumbsup*

And it would be awesome if GIANTS improved the cut sequence.
This is already available as a mod (manual cut for wood harvester) ...
The most frustrating thing about operating the Scorpion King is the "automatic cut" in a "vanilla game".
Please make the cut "manual" ... :this:

And if possible ... make it so that we can feed the log backwards in the tool ... <3 :blushnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Question for you Stegei, what causes the vehicles to act like there driving on ice in Multiplayer? And did you guys improve anything in Multiplayer? Not to sound mean or anything but a guy wants to know and that guy is this guy. And were getting more forestry equipment?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Judge for yourself

Kesla 18RH-II

Vogelsang

Moscha

As eric21 and Stonecutter said, they're all in FS17.

The Vogelsang Swingmax 36 is on the Veenhuis Premium Integral II slurry injector.

The Vogelsang Syncult is an option on the Catros 6002-2 cultivator.

The Moscha Single Spreader is on Garant VE 8000 slurry spreader.

The Kesla 18RH-II is on the Sampo Rosenlew HR46X.

And the Ziegler Rape Knives are on most of the default headers (automatically attached when you start harvesting OSR).

As mentioned Trelleborg tyres are on every wheel in the game.

They aren't on the in-game brands page because none of them are purchasable separately - they'll all part of other equipment.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Stegei wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am Lordadamar, I guess you might be quite happy with FS19 then :)
We added multiple farms in multiplayer and the missions are now available in multiplayer too.
I have been thinking about this new feature with multiple "teams".

Curious about how you go about implementing this and how it plays out.

A team could actually consist of 1 or more players and 3 teams could be 3 players on 1 map.
1 pig farmer, 1 cow farmer and 1 farmer that owns a lot of fields providing food to the other farmers or any other way you want to play the game depending on what the map has to offer.
Maybe 1 team / player does not own any land and only works as a contractor for the other teams ... (so it would be nice if teams can transfer money to each other as payment for "services").
It would also be nice to be able to pay "visitors" for their help but still keep them from buying stuff in the game. (Making money is a big "trigger" for a lot of players.)

This will probably be a big game changer for MP!

For me MP is mainly about "coop"... (competition factor adds to much stress).
Will "team 1" be able to help "team 2" with cultivating or harvesting a field or will the game prompt "you do not own this field"?
And if it possible to work on the other teams field ... what stops team 1 from ruining the fields of team 2? :hmm:

It might sound like a stupid question but in the world of MP you gotta think about ways to limit the damage that can be caused by "Trolls" ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

W1der wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:14 am For me MP is mainly about "coop"... (competition factor adds to much stress).
Will "team 1" be able to help "team 2" with cultivating or harvesting a field or will the game prompt "you do not own this field"?
And if it possible to work on the other teams field ... what stops team 1 from ruining the fields of team 2? :hmm:

It might sound like a stupid question but in the world of MP you gotta think about ways to limit the damage that can be caused by "Trolls" ... :this:
Now this, this is a really good question. I feel the same way as you W1der. I don't look for competition, I'd rather sit back with friends and just work together. How you mentioned teams, running different divisions and also being able to lend a hand during your downtime. That would be the best feature. As for the trolls that just want to destroy anything and everything they can before an Admin/Owner catches on to what they're doing. We really do need better help on stopping the trolls. I for one... my biggest gripe about Multiplayer. "Synchronizing".
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

the whole new MP thing sounds really interesting. I however join the other guys, please get us some more info! Would we be able to hire the other team for harvest for instance? Or could they harvest our field and steal our crops (not really trolling if it's friends playing for a laugh)
MC, aka Master of Cereals
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Being able to change the measurements to feet and gallons in the options would be nice.
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

W1der wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:14 am
Stegei wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am Lordadamar, I guess you might be quite happy with FS19 then :)
I have been thinking about this new feature with multiple "teams".

Curious about how you go about implementing this and how it plays out.

A team could actually consist of 1 or more players and 3 teams could be 3 players on 1 map.
1 pig farmer, 1 cow farmer and 1 farmer that owns a lot of fields providing food to the other farmers or any other way you want to play the game depending on what the map has to offer.
Maybe 1 team / player does not own any land and only works as a contractor for the other teams ... (so it would be nice if teams can transfer money to each other as payment for "services").
It would also be nice to be able to pay "visitors" for their help but still keep them from buying stuff in the game. (Making money is a big "trigger" for a lot of players.)

This will probably be a big game changer for MP!

For me MP is mainly about "coop"... (competition factor adds to much stress).

Listeran said it's not competitive, they just used that word