Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

sittinhere

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by sittinhere »

Got a few questions.

How will the mod support be? Will mod support be more “open” when it comes to consoles? I think just need to have separate modhubs for consoles due to the capabilities on Xbox vs the limitations on PS4. That’s right, I’m talking about you, scripts...

Will the maps be more open as in we make our own fields? Hoping the AI becomes a bit smarter. I’m guessing certain mods in fs17 like seasons will be built into the base game?

Lastly, who can I ask to be on the marketing team for YouTube :D
Dyl4n7626

Re: Landwirtschafts-Simulator 19: Farm like never before.

Post by Dyl4n7626 »

What about the texture per chunk limit in Giants Editor? Can we have more than one texture per chunk as this would make mapping a lot easier, looking forward to this EU map :)

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english version of this thread.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Maybe the dog will be used to round up cattle and sheep? Trailer looks awesome but such a tease haha, hoping for seasons to be implemented, better physics with terrain, and just a more in depth game, that tractor kind of sounded like a claas tractor starting from what I've seen on YouTube with pc players. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more!! Thanks giants!!
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
CanadianFarmer87

Post by CanadianFarmer87 »

Patrick73 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm
CanadianFarmer87 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm Can't wait. Come on fall release date
Now now don’t wish your time away😁
Lol can't help it. I have a 6 month old so time seems to be going fast as it is
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

So stoked for this. Graphic improvements aside, the trailer had a very "personal" feel that would be a very welcome addition to this series. Loving everything I'm hearing so far.
heyimbill.com
enricodf

Post by enricodf »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm

You know what? Let me go into detail:

Here is what we did:
The Sky is dynamic now. Real coulds (3d objects) that turn grey before it starts to rain, so you can predict the weather
Sun and Moon are there and moving
We added volumetric fog (it looks SO good)
We added:
Depth of Field
Color grading / Tone Mapping
High Dynamic Range Rendering
Bloom
Global Illumination (SSAO)
Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Light Scattering

That's a huge list for a engine update and the results will blow you away once we can show them.
Where is:
-Realistic terrain physics
-gearbox
-realistic object physics (like straw bales, cut trees ecc ecc)
????
mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

Come on give us at least a chain to pull trees in Farming Simulator 19, or even better give us an option to at least buy a old broken down skidder, so we can start logging right away.
Last edited by mikejl46 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Puppy! Ok "working dog". Intrigued by what the dog's job would be while thinking it's cool just to have one in game (possibly).

Dynamic sky is welcome addition as is all the lighting improvements. Might we see the end to weather inside buildings?

Good job guys, looking forward to more good stuff.
Farming on PS5
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Scuba steve wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:52 pm Maybe the dog will be used to round up cattle and sheep? Trailer looks awesome but such a tease haha, hoping for seasons to be implemented, better physics with terrain, and just a more in depth game, that tractor kind of sounded like a claas tractor starting from what I've seen on YouTube with pc players. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more!! Thanks giants!!
friend good day I have a question for you how about the game on the Xbox One X is good experience compared to the normal Xbox One sorry the question out of place just take advantage that you play on that console
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

OHHHHH MY GOOOODNNEESSSSS AGHHHH IM NERDING OUT AT SCHOOL :lol: but seriously Giants I can not fricking waaaaait. So I know y'all don't have requirements yet but I do hope that I can run the game on max settings. I can now with about 80-85% Gpu usage so fingers crossed
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Old-an-Slow wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 pm Puppy! Ok "working dog". Intrigued by what the dog's job would be while thinking it's cool just to have one in game (possibly).

Dynamic sky is welcome addition as is all the lighting improvements. Might we see the end to weather inside buildings?

Good job guys, looking forward to more good stuff.
If good things like rain is to say drops of water when falling hit the roof of objects or tractors vehicles etc that would be great since the water is seen piercing the roofs instead of hitting and bouncing on them also see if possible arrange that the crops are not inside the tractor when you are inside you see the crops inside the tractor, that's just a vision or request for the new game
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:confusednew: lissertan I hope to see again the mod in console since I know we were very demanding with the mod for console and annoying but I hope to see you again in this new game I hope a light news of this topic :this: :search:
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

I'm looking forward to seeing more info about FS19.

Please include the ability to take milk to a processing facility to complete that chain of cow production. I heard it was removed from the game a while back. Not sure why, but can you bring it back please?

For those players who don't want to be bothered by having to physically take milk to a processing facility, just have an option within the Settings menu to auto sell milk at the end of each day. Otherwise the milk continues to accumulate in the milk tank till full, or until we deliver it.

I have to deliver wool as a product of sheep, why not milk too? It adds a level of realism to the game. For those who don't like it, auto sell via Setting menu. Simple as that.

Thanks.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Farm-war wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm
Scuba steve wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:52 pm Maybe the dog will be used to round up cattle and sheep? Trailer looks awesome but such a tease haha, hoping for seasons to be implemented, better physics with terrain, and just a more in depth game, that tractor kind of sounded like a claas tractor starting from what I've seen on YouTube with pc players. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more!! Thanks giants!!
friend good day I have a question for you how about the game on the Xbox One X is good experience compared to the normal Xbox One sorry the question out of place just take advantage that you play on that console
I definitely noticed a difference in the graphics between Xbox one and one x, on the old console all of the lines seem jagged and objects where a tad hazy, on the one x everything looks crisper I guess is a fair way to describe it, my tv is 1080p and the game definetley looks better vs the old console.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

enricodf wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:44 pm
Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm

You know what? Let me go into detail:

Here is what we did:
The Sky is dynamic now. Real coulds (3d objects) that turn grey before it starts to rain, so you can predict the weather
Sun and Moon are there and moving
We added volumetric fog (it looks SO good)
We added:
Depth of Field
Color grading / Tone Mapping
High Dynamic Range Rendering
Bloom
Global Illumination (SSAO)
Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Light Scattering

That's a huge list for a engine update and the results will blow you away once we can show them.
Where is:
-Realistic terrain physics
-gearbox
-realistic object physics (like straw bales, cut trees ecc ecc)
????
Seriously? We haven't seen any game play and you're already demanding?