Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Mobias

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Mobias »

W1der wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 am
I am not talking about "minimum specs" to run the game ... I am looking for information about what I need to run it at MAX.

You'll need one of the high end GTX cards to run it on max in 4K. FS-19 will obviously be being made to run on current hardware, on max settings or otherwise, so you can safely assume getting one of the current high end cards will run it fine with everything on max.
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

The most exciting thing about the game each time is checking each Friday to see the vehicle lists building up! Love it,just need a high quality British map like Oaklands to show off the new graphics in 4k HDR ( Even the consoles can achieve this now )
Minimum spec for PC should be a 3GB GPU from Nvidia or AMD,plenty options in the advanced settings for more powerful systems hopefully.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

saltire266 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm The most exciting thing about the game each time is checking each Friday to see the vehicle lists building up! Love it,just need a high quality British map like Oaklands to show off the new graphics in 4k HDR ( Even the consoles can achieve this now )
Minimum spec for PC should be a 3GB GPU from Nvidia or AMD,plenty options in the advanced settings for more powerful systems hopefully.
I've got a 4GB RX580 with i5 7400 3.0GHz, so pretty sure I'll be ok graphics card/ processor wise..

I'll be upgrading to the i7 700k here shortly..
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

texasplowboy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:27 am
Guil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 am

Isn't there new 10 series Nvidia cards out in the next month or 2?
To be honest you should see what the requirements are first. That way you will know what you need to upgrade in your PC. The 10 series cards have been out for some time.
I am not talking about "minimum specs" to run the game ... I am looking for information about what I need to run it at MAX.
I asked the same question for FS17 and was told that my current specs should be fine ... some said it was "over kill" ... but I found it to be just on the edge to perform the way I want it to bee. Knowing what I know now I should have gone with a stronger GPU for FS17.
What way do you want it to run? My specs run the game on max settings at 1080p as steady as can be.... sometimes it goes down to 59FPS but otherwise its a steady 60. And Im only using about 83% of my GPU
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 pm

To be honest you should see what the requirements are first. That way you will know what you need to upgrade in your PC. The 10 series cards have been out for some time.
I asked the same question for FS17 and was told that my current specs should be fine ... some said it was "over kill" ... but I found it to be just on the edge to perform the way I want it to bee. Knowing what I know now I should have gone with a stronger GPU for FS17.
What way do you want it to run? My specs run the game on max settings at 1080p as steady as can be.... sometimes it goes down to 59FPS but otherwise its a steady 60. And Im only using about 83% of my GPU
You do know you can run it at 1440p with your same card on your 1080p monitor? Looks way better
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm gonna go have a look at that, thanks!
Edit- just tried it. It looked close to 1080p but the scaling was off so i put it back to 1080
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
garyst

Post by garyst »

The tractor in the video looks like a valtra, the sound of the engine starting up sounds like one of the zetor tractors that are in game already and the little tractor keychain looks like a Ford 5000 to me. Anyways can't wait till the summer to find out more and hopefully one of the new crops will be cotton.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

better do another thread to discuss the graphic cards do not think, this is to give ideas or discuss the form of the new game not to grab speculating and freaking out for something that still does not come out nor know nor imagine that it will be put compass batteries
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

garyst wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm The tractor in the video looks like a valtra, the sound of the engine starting up sounds like one of the zetor tractors that are in game already and the little tractor keychain looks like a Ford 5000 to me. Anyways can't wait till the summer to find out more and hopefully one of the new crops will be cotton.
my friend, I cross my fingers so that what you say that cotton comes as new crop in my country is what is most sown and harvested cotton I hope you get it right
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Your pc will be fine.... the 1070 is an awsome card.
PC gamer.
a Bit Brutal

Post by a Bit Brutal »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:45 am
A prime example in the gaming sector is E3 in June. That's where all major game companies announce things like new games ect. Do you wonder if there will be a new Elder Scrolls game? E3 will tell you. Ever thought about EA and what their next Star Wars game could be? Keep an eye on E3 ... ect. That's pure marketing and sure, our company is no different, sometimes things are not announced for marketing reasons.

As of now, however, most things are not announced because we are still in early development :)
What I take from this is....next info drop E3 :search:
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

saltire266 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm The most exciting thing about the game each time is checking each Friday to see the vehicle lists building up! Love it,just need a high quality British map like Oaklands to show off the new graphics in 4k HDR ( Even the consoles can achieve this now )
Are they already building a vheicle list?
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

If these are your PC specs--[Win10] Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz / GTX1070 Dual OC 8GB GDDR5 / 32GB 2133MHz DDR4 SDRAM.

You should be able to run almost any game at max settings@1080. If you want to run 4K, then you will need a gtx 1080. Most games will be fine with a quad core cpu@3.5 or better. 8gb of memory is ok but many are now needing 16 gb.

The thing about FS17 that I found out is it depends on mods and maps. Some maps will bog down even the best of the best of PCs
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

garyst wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm little tractor keychain looks like a Ford 5000 to me.
I hope that what it was and we end up getting Ford Tractors.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I'll do a victory dance
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.