Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

ltl.vamp

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yes, yes, yes, but you couldn't jump to your owned fields. That's my point. Most POI are far away on most maps.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
DeejsDeej

Post by DeejsDeej »

cmusic52 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 pm I do hope there's cats as well as every farm needs to have some cats, to keep the mice population down. I can't wait to see the new North American map as it sounds like there making a new one, I'm kind of curious what the European map will look like as well, I just wish John Deere would stop being soo behind the times and join the game officially
the do need to get into times and just join it would make there brand way better as in advertising wise :biggrin2: Image
janjaapio

Post by janjaapio »

What I really want to see in FS19 is an ingame adjustable map.

- Let us create fields (so be able to remove bushes and rocks as well) and (dirt) roads. But also adjust field levels, and move ground from one place to the other.
- Let us adjust the farm itself, lay out of buildings etc.
- Don't make buildings placeable, but let us go to the store to get wood/concrete/steel and let it be built in several days

Jaapio
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

A rotating mini map...would be great for my old brain.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am I know a lot of people wouldn't like that but sometimes I just want to jump to any point on the map. And not just myself. Also any vehicles or implements.
I personally prefer not to cycle through all my fields nor vehicles but rather walk or drive... I just prefer the realism in it. Maybe they can make it an option to turn on or off like cycling to the train.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Since so many people demand all the tractors between classics to huge modern monsters. I personally perfer the mid 70s to early 90s 100hp to 200hp tractors from what I just grew up with. Maybe they could start off with a couple good sized dlc packs. Even the pickups from duallies, flatbed, grain bed. But i dont know I'm personally happy with whatever Giants has. I've been even more thankful for all the modders sharing the creativity with us.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

janjaapio wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 pm What I really want to see in FS19 is an ingame adjustable map.

- Let us create fields (so be able to remove bushes and rocks as well) and (dirt) roads. But also adjust field levels, and move ground from one place to the other.
- Let us adjust the farm itself, lay out of buildings etc.
- Don't make buildings placeable, but let us go to the store to get wood/concrete/steel and let it be built in several days

Jaapio
Oh my..., that would be awesome!
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:52 am Since so many people demand all the tractors between classics to huge modern monsters. I personally perfer the mid 70s to early 90s 100hp to 200hp tractors from what I just grew up with. Maybe they could start off with a couple good sized dlc packs. Even the pickups from duallies, flatbed, grain bed. But i dont know I'm personally happy with whatever Giants has. I've been even more thankful for all the modders sharing the creativity with us.
I could go for that, i personally never grew up on a farm per say, well i lived on a small farm for about 2 years, but it was a temporary thing til we got a house, but i can go with the pickups, but id i like to see some gooseneck and bumper pull trailers with it, livestock trailers, flatbed and car hauler.
Shashicad

Post by Shashicad »

All we need is:
1. terrains like far cry.
2. physics and deformation like spintires.
3. graphics and gameplay like GTA 5.
4. And off course 3rd person realism.
5. You can store all your tools and farms supplies in your barn and pickup whatever u want.
6. you can pour water to animals whenever you/they need.
7. customization of farm like you can place whatever and wherever you want.
8. Allow neighbours and visitors to visit our farm and buy whatever they want(making little money by this way :biggrin2:
9. Add old used and rusty vehicles and equipments like tractors, headers etc which you can buy for low price.
10. Finally and importantly, our final goal is not just to make money from our farm but also building our dream farm from the scratch and off course designing the farm that we dreamed of.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Good luck with all that, Giants is capable of doing so much you know?
Samira

Post by Samira »

Shashicad wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:12 am All we need is:
10. Finally and importantly, our final goal is not just to make money from our farm but also building our dream farm from the scratch and off course designing the farm that we dreamed of.
Dont get me wrong, this is not any offending or some bad meanings but:
For this we got GE... If you cant get used to it now, then you cant get used in "Farming Simulator XX" when its not a Game anymore but an Editor. :confusednew:

There are plenty Games wich you also listed who will fulfill stuff wich a Simulator hasnt and wouldnt. Games are also by Nature Limited to their Genre.
Its a Game, Its a Simulator for Farming stuff, its not Sims4,GTA5 or some other Game and it will never be something else than just a Simulator Game
for Farming stuff and all their facettes about farming.

Last but not least:
Wishes are awesome, and Fantasy put stuff in the head wich we want to make, but ... its a dream and not every dream can come true. especially in Simulator Games
beside that there are some Editors or Mod Support in those Games to let the Dream come true.

:hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Shashicad wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:12 am All we need is:
1. terrains like far cry.
2. physics and deformation like spintires.
3. graphics and gameplay like GTA 5.
4. And off course 3rd person realism.
5. You can store all your tools and farms supplies in your barn and pickup whatever u want.
6. you can pour water to animals whenever you/they need.
8. Allow neighbours and visitors to visit our farm and buy whatever they want(making little money by this way :biggrin2:
9. Add old used and rusty vehicles and equipments like tractors, headers etc which you can buy for low price.
Sure. And I need world peace :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Even if Giants could pull this off, they wouldn't, but Giants is a big company, but its not a GTA or far cry company, spintires is a different story, thats a mud simulation game, so physics terrain deformation, and graphics was a must for that game, and they pulled it off real good, but what your asking is too much, that will take alot more money than what Fs17 brought in.
Shashicad

Post by Shashicad »

BigC92 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:06 am Even if Giants could pull this off, they wouldn't, but Giants is a big company, but its not a GTA or far cry company, spintires is a different story, thats a mud simulation game, so physics terrain deformation, and graphics was a must for that game, and they pulled it off real good, but what your asking is too much, that will take alot more money than what Fs17 brought in.
I know i m asking it too much from giants but as long as simulator is concerned we have FS17. As a fan of FS, when they say farm like never before I would expect something very different from what we have now. I know i cannot expect too much but i wish i can get something very little closer to real farming. Don't take me wrong :smileynew: have a nice day.
TedGlenn

Post by TedGlenn »

I would like to see a differnt way of selling your equipment, as well as what we have now where you just sell back to the dealers, maybe a online classified ad section in the game menu, so you can advertise your own machine (the game set the price) and buy other machines people are selling,

I know its not realisticly gonna make it into the game but just throwing it out there as a idea
I'm on the right tractor baby,
I was born red and grey!