Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Nigelbilt

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Nigelbilt »

And the actual hardware in the consoles.
crash

Post by crash »

many hopes and dreams... The two biggest is a height adjustable player. And the ability to decide where the camera is in the cab, both as a stadard setting and the ability to lean around in the cab when driving.. As it is in many tractor now, the drivers spine sits in the senter of the backrest. No farmers have ever had a back thath straight..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:confusednew:
Nigelbilt wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:20 pm And the actual hardware in the consoles.
:confusednew: good if I can understand what you say, even so I see that in a door is placed a belize which reflects well or as it is said? flashes light the good surroundings my point is that if it could be seen in a map mod you can well in all the tractors and trucks I do not know why they say that the performance although I see there that does not affect anything we hope that in fs19 they can deploy in xbox ps4 consoles :search:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Being able to have an actual body with arms and legs in it for the first person in cab view would be great too. There's a few mods on PC that have this and it makes such a difference to how immersive it feels.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

How about electric powered tractors? I see FENDT and JD have got in on that already....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I really would like to see some e-tractors and a charging system. That would be good touch.
PS5 / FS22
Cjonez1993

Post by Cjonez1993 »

Is there gonna be any ps4 pro enhancement options like 4k? Or a option that increases performance with pro?
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BreadedVirus wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:55 am How about electric powered tractors? I see FENDT and JD have got in on that already....
If you are referring to fully electrical tractors with a battery power source, these are merely in the prototype phase at this time. There are no production models to speak of.

There are various diesel powered electric drive machines out there but have had very limited production runs. I believe Deere's version was out there about 10 years ago but that was a 30 series machine and I'm not sure if the R series has seen a version.
AP_Oddity7

Post by AP_Oddity7 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:55 am How about electric powered tractors? I see FENDT and JD have got in on that already....
What a good idea - I'd never considered that.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Like DeereJason said, they aren't in production yet.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Anyone seen the methane powered NH?? Could all be part of the biogas site..... with a movable, Satalite tank like in the Liquid Storage Pack by Bdbssb........
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
JQUINN2553

Post by JQUINN2553 »

I would really like the ability to put a name on the vehicles in the new game, just for added realism, for example put your in game company name on the side of the bonnet
Radsy

Post by Radsy »

here we go again why do we always have to have a new game every year why not just build on the existing one, from the title you said that about the previous and yet they all look alike player like the same stuff
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Good thing FS is on a two year cycle then.
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

One thing we really need as part of the base game is chopped straw and the GMKFC .We have been using this since FS13 and it really should now be incorporated. Unloading different fertiliser's and only seeing a wet dull ground texture is poor. Mud puddles would also help.