Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

RODHA

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by RODHA »

Thanks Lis :hi: *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well I hope the blacksheep mulcher is one of the first mods available then because I hate cutting trees lol. But I am really looking forward to being able to make my farm just the way I like it.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Anye clue when we will get to see more pics and videos of the game? :)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 pm Anye clue when we will get to see more pics and videos of the game? :)
GIANTSoon™

Our VideoDude is working on the FarmCon videos right now. After that, his focus will be FS19 (and gamescom ^^)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Cool. So, we will have some farmcon videos :biggrin2: better yet, FS19 videos will follow *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

RODHA wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:43 pm Cool. So, we will have some farmcon videos :biggrin2: better yet, FS19 videos will follow *thumbsup*
I suspect the FarmCon videos will be the modding bits and talking about how sound has changed. I'm not expecting to see any in-game footage from FarmCon. Hoping to be surprised though!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:17 pm
GIANTSoon™

Our VideoDude is working on the FarmCon videos right now. After that, his focus will be FS19 (and gamescom ^^)
S, O and N must be worn out on your keyboard at this stage :lol:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thanks Lis for all the info and sure is a lot of people that don't have any patience and a lot of Monday morning quarterbacks too. All I know is that I have 110% confidence that Giants will make the best farming game yet again like they all ways do.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:52 pm Thanks Lis for all the info and sure is a lot of people that don't have any patience and a lot of Monday morning quarterbacks too. All I know is that I have 110% confidence that Giants will make the best farming game yet again like they all ways do.
What’s a Monday morning quarterback?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Monday morning quarterback------a person who criticizes the actions or decisions of others after the fact, using hindsight to assess situations and specify alternative solutions.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:52 pm...sure is a lot of people that don't have any patience...
I might have taken that personally even if you didn't intend to point me but as I had the chance I want to say this. Infact I want to keep saying the same thing all over again till it is being recognized.

To be perfectly honest I "recently" discovered that I have "patience" over mods but not over the game.

And that lack of patience has also been fueled by Giants via lack of information in their official forum (still) and I will never ever stop saying that because that is a fact. I mean come on, the best thing we have is this: https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulat ... -features/ and it is done by a fan like anyone of us not by Giants.

This is their official forum and this should be the first place for official information to pop-up. Not some other blog site.

Where else would any player look into for information other than an official forum?
I did look here back in 2016 when I needed information as a newbie on FS.
And I'm pretty sure every newbie does the same too.

And if that forum had given enough information at the right time I'm also pretty sure that our population would have been at least 10 times of what it is atm.
PS5 / FS22
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Just to weigh in my opinion. I've seen the lack of patience idea coming up a bit the last couple days. But from what I've seen I would have to disagree. Sure there's been people who believed (rightly or wrongly that's a different discussion) that we would be getting some officially released info during farmcon (myself included), got excited for it while we waited and were met with an anticlimax at the weekend. Now we've got the info through and it is sounding really brilliant! And Lis is doing a great job now of clarifying the reports we've been having over the weekend. And elaborating on the buildable farms.

We're all a little bit done for if we've got no patience. The game isn't even out for another, 5 months!

Just my views on the matter. The important thing now is those videos are in the making and will arrive soon.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
hockeyjim07

Post by hockeyjim07 »

Guitarman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm
We're all a little bit done for if we've got no patience. The game isn't even out for another, 5 months!
4 months!
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Hi Lisertan
I'm gonna repeat myself here sorry :blushnew:
Is FS 19 "capped" at 60fps or will we be able to run the game at higher fps without the animal animations breaking?

I love what you've been doing to FS 19 so far :hi:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Looking forward to factsheet fridays,any idea when they could start?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC