Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

kintino

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by kintino »

jvd2297 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:44 am Is it possible we could see some vineyard tractors like the MF 3700 series in the Special, Fruit, and Wide Fruit versions? But also the fendt 200 vario, New Holland, and john deere vineyard tractors and so on?

It would be nice even compact tractors, I already drove a NH T4F :lol: :lol: :lol:
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

FlipSide7676 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 pm Farm like never before.. They got that right with a f#@ked up game and all its problems. Should re name to farming simulator 76.

Any news when a relaunch is coming with an actual playable game?
Fs19 is playable I have over 100hrs on a map with little to no issues, a couple if crashes and a glitch that freezes the game but a reload fixes it. Game is playable
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I’ve got over 150 hrs on Ravenport is the game perfect? No but definitely not unplayable for me.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Michael5941 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:04 am
FlipSide7676 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:15 pm Farm like never before.. They got that right with a f#@ked up game and all its problems. Should re name to farming simulator 76.

Fs19 is playable I have over 100hrs on a map with little to no issues, a couple if crashes and a glitch that freezes the game but a reload fixes it. Game is playable
Playable Game
A game that crashes and includes a glitch that freezes the game, requiring a reload.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
garyst

Post by garyst »

Know what i have had enough with this game tired of playing for about 2 hours just for it to crash and loose everything I did. Tried using auto save but just about every time it goes to save it just freezes up and I have to reset the Xbox. not one of my other games I have trouble with it crashing like this. Rather spend my time doing something better than doing the same thing over and over again on this game.😠
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 am
Michael5941 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:04 am

Playable Game
A game that crashes and includes a glitch that freezes the game, requiring a reload.
2 crashes both was spred out they didn't occur on the same time and it was before the landscaping tool was added, the freezing issue doesn't happen often so it's not a big deal just a minor annoyance when it does happen, it is only game breaking when it occurs, but the game is still playable if it wasn't I wouldn't have over 100hrs on a map. The definition of a playable game is the ability to play it, if it was unplayable it would never even load up.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

No still not happy with the new FS19.
Missing Courseplay!
The inbuild AI-helper of FS19 is a pain in the @ss:

Why does it not make headlands and leaves land unfinished?
Why does it not do chalking?
Why does it not do weeding?
Why does it not do loading rows?
Why does it not unload harvesters?
(All ready to use, and more, in CP)

The Developers of CP has bring in a showstopper in the development of the new CP because they can not go further without the help of Giants. See: https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/issues/2912

Giants: Please help them out asap!

FS with CP is a so nicer game. It deserves it.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
Majorguns

Post by Majorguns »

I had a thought for additional tools and produce. More hand tools such as a large hand shovel for cleaning animal feed troughs, an axe for chopping wood, a hay rake / pitch fork for chaff, grass, and hay for those who like to run a smaller farm. Something like a hand tool package, also why not add fish to the game and add a fish pond with nets, feed for fish, and maybe a fishing rod. Considering ravenport has an ocean/sea coast line, maybe add a boat. Just a couple ideas to add to the diversity and uniqueness of the game. I'm a huge fan of this game series and look forward to future additions and development, thanks for making an awesome game.
Yoshic7

Post by Yoshic7 »

I have a question ?the Anderson pack of balers that came with my F19 the bale wrappers so NOT Bale Grass ?? why Not and if not is there a mod
that does do that as a farmer we bale (Grass) to make silage NOT Hay, or straw although that is done as well can you help as I have all the FS games
in the series and still play them all?
Yoshic7

Post by Yoshic7 »

garyst wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:33 pm Know what i have had enough with this game tired of playing for about 2 hours just for it to crash and loose everything I did. Tried using auto save but just about every time it goes to save it just freezes up and I have to reset the Xbox. not one of my other games I have trouble with it crashing like this. Rather spend my time doing something better than doing the same thing over and over again on this game.😠
Well I have been using all the Farming games since they came out and only miner
problems It seems at last The makers realise that (Real Computers as in Desktops) are the best tools for the
job it is like that in many games now ( Xbox!! Ps ant number!! ) the public think theses are
good use s good computer and you will have NO problems
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

^^ you are sure you're not trying to wrap hay? Works just fine with grass here
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Yoshic7 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm
garyst wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:33 pm Know what i have had enough with this game tired of playing for about 2 hours just for it to crash and loose everything I did. Tried using auto save but just about every time it goes to save it just freezes up and I have to reset the Xbox. not one of my other games I have trouble with it crashing like this. Rather spend my time doing something better than doing the same thing over and over again on this game.😠
Well I have been using all the Farming games since they came out and only miner
problems It seems at last The makers realise that (Real Computers as in Desktops) are the best tools for the
job it is like that in many games now ( Xbox!! Ps ant number!! ) the public think theses are
good use s good computer and you will have NO problems
goonie goo goo gus
Mojojojonwka

Post by Mojojojonwka »

Love the game, my grandson loves the game, and we play online with my wife’s cousin in Arizona. My grandson would love to Se a Ford bronco mod if any of the dev’s or models could whip something out.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mojojojonwka wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:51 am Love the game, my grandson loves the game, and we play online with my wife’s cousin in Arizona. My grandson would love to Se a Ford bronco mod if any of the dev’s or models could whip something out.
No licenses, check out some of the Lizard branded trucks to see if anything would work. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... ars&page=0
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.