Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

BigC92

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by BigC92 »

Well if we do we do, if we dont theres a slim chance someone will mod something, it would be awesome to see the BB in game. But my question is, are w able to shift gears in fs19?
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

After my post on the previous page, I dug in a little more. It looks like the Vaderstad/ SeedHawk has a working speed of 11mph. Will the QT now manage that, at least on flat ground, in this version if it is the the top dog again as far as HP goes? I understand we don't know yet, but for the sake of speculation, will there be something in the base game capable of pulling this rig?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

As much as I'd love to see the Buds return, but I wouldn't complain if a 9R took the 747's place. I think I only used the 747 once anyway. The 450 with the Great Plains seeder on the other hand...
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

AgPro Farms wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:24 am What has me wondering about the Bud's is that the Seed Hawk is back in or Vaderstad rather. In 17, i attempted to work the Seed Hawk with the QuadTrac on Westbridge with no success (3mph). To me, this begs the question of what will the Seed Hawk be pulled by? I never ran the BB's, did it pull the SeedHawk at a higher speed than 3mph? Will the 9R make an appearance as a candidate for working the new drill combo? Hate speculating about what might be coming soon, but just know that I was by no means impressed with the QT pulling that rig. Thoughts? :hmm:
Were you using MR mod or something? That doesn't sound right. My default Quad can pull all the big bud implements at their designated speeds. However I have used MR in the past and that mod is anything but "More Realistic" ... more like just "More of a Pain in the ar**". It adds no realism, but it certainly does throw in a LOT of random friction that makes all tractors feel like you are working in mud/slop conditions. LOL.

Either way, without MR, the Quad does act like it should and pulls BB implements just fine at their published speeds.
Cowboy5130 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:11 am I know a lot of people were talking about them and speculating but we now have potential picture evidence.
That's just the way the light is shadowing. Also, over here is confirmed - no beards:

viewtopic.php?f=876&t=129110
Tyler62990 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:36 pm As much as I'd love to see the Buds return, but I wouldn't complain if a 9R took the 747's place. I think I only used the 747 once anyway. The 450 with the Great Plains seeder on the other hand...
Yeah I was never a fan of the Bud tractors. I did use the implements a LOT though. Just didn't like the tractors themselves. I am more of a modern high tech kind of guy, so I always used modern tractors to pull those implements.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Yes, I have all of the MR mods installed. Don't know that I ever tried the combo without those installed. I'll check that out on my test map. I just know on WB Hills, max speed with the SeedHawk loaded and QT with the drill in the ground was 3mph. I wish it would work with the big Challengers. I was disappointed in the QT in 17; it was the workhorse for my farm in 15, but didn't seem like the same tractor in 17. Thanks for info tho, Faelandaea.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

AgPro Farms wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:31 pm Yes, I have all of the MR mods installed. Don't know that I ever tried the combo without those installed. I'll check that out on my test map. I just know on WB Hills, max speed with the SeedHawk loaded and QT with the drill in the ground was 3mph. I wish it would work with the big Challengers. I was disappointed in the QT in 17; it was the workhorse for my farm in 15, but didn't seem like the same tractor in 17. Thanks for info tho, Faelandaea.

If you're on ps4 like your signature says then you don't have MR mod since it are pc only. Youre thinking about 4real mods not more realistic mod
XBOX/ FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

drb wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:21 am
ErwinR55 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:28 pm I am 100000% sure, I used to work for Lely at that factory. Those things are all Fella.
Perhaps we get Fella then if they want to reuse those specific models.
You get me wrong, The Lely Splendimo, Lely Lotus, Lely Hibiscus are not used in the machine line from Agco. They do not like those machines enough, cause they have Fella for those. They might use some of the techniques in new products from Fella from these Lely machines, and maybe, maybe they can be convinced to also restart to build some Lely Lotus models, cause to be frank, they were the best tedders on the market, so the demand for them is still high. But they cannot re-use the Lely models from the game, except for the Tigo, to be in the game under a different brand than Lely. But I won't be surprised if they would add the new Fendt square Big Baler and a Fendt Roundbaler (previously Lely Welger baler) as new models in the game, together with the Fendt Tigo.
PS4 player
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Peter Griffin wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 pm
AgPro Farms wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:31 pm Yes, I have all of the MR mods installed. Don't know that I ever tried the combo without those installed. I'll check that out on my test map. I just know on WB Hills, max speed with the SeedHawk loaded and QT with the drill in the ground was 3mph. I wish it would work with the big Challengers. I was disappointed in the QT in 17; it was the workhorse for my farm in 15, but didn't seem like the same tractor in 17. Thanks for info tho, Faelandaea.

If you're on ps4 like your signature says then you don't have MR mod since it are pc only. Youre thinking about 4real mods not more realistic mod
That's correct Peter. I was thinking they were called More Realistic mods, and forgot it was actually the 4Real mods I was thinking of.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
drb

Post by drb »

ErwinR55 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:33 pm You get me wrong, The Lely Splendimo, Lely Lotus, Lely Hibiscus are not used in the machine line from Agco. They do not like those machines enough, cause they have Fella for those. They might use some of the techniques in new products from Fella from these Lely machines, and maybe, maybe they can be convinced to also restart to build some Lely Lotus models, cause to be frank, they were the best tedders on the market, so the demand for them is still high. But they cannot re-use the Lely models from the game, except for the Tigo, to be in the game under a different brand than Lely. But I won't be surprised if they would add the new Fendt square Big Baler and a Fendt Roundbaler (previously Lely Welger baler) as new models in the game, together with the Fendt Tigo.
Looks like I got my wires crossed: I checked the Fella brand page on the AGCO site, saw me a windrower that looked mighty similar to the Hibiscus, and assumed. :blushnew: I've never been good at telling brands apart by the small details - thanks for clarifying. You really know your Lely!

I agree with you about other Fendt additions being a possibility - New Holland's had a monopoly on the balers for some time now in the base game.
adriancos

Post by adriancos »

Faelandaea wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:24 pm
AgPro Farms wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:24 am What has me wondering about the Bud's is that the Seed Hawk is back in or Vaderstad rather. In 17, i attempted to work the Seed Hawk with the QuadTrac on Westbridge with no success (3mph). To me, this begs the question of what will the Seed Hawk be pulled by? I never ran the BB's, did it pull the SeedHawk at a higher speed than 3mph? Will the 9R make an appearance as a candidate for working the new drill combo? Hate speculating about what might be coming soon, but just know that I was by no means impressed with the QT pulling that rig. Thoughts? :hmm:
Were you using MR mod or something? That doesn't sound right. My default Quad can pull all the big bud implements at their designated speeds. However I have used MR in the past and that mod is anything but "More Realistic" ... more like just "More of a Pain in the ar**". It adds no realism, but it certainly does throw in a LOT of random friction that makes all tractors feel like you are working in mud/slop conditions. LOL.
you have no idea what you are talking regarding MR, but that is not your fault, it is Giants because they made vanilla machines in their games act more like race/street cars, not real life tractors/harvesters
MR mod is fixing part of that problem
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I disagree. The MR mod tries to add realism but goes overboard with it. I mean if you have 100HP over the recommended HP you should be able to go down a level field at the top working speed. But you can't. Also, braking is awful, even on cars, which irl isn't true (and I drive so I should know). Even small tractors take forever to get up to speed, which again doesn't happen as our Kuboda gets up to speed pretty quickly
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

PS5 / FS22
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

drb wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:37 pm You really know your Lely!
I should, or I should have been fired a long time ago :P
PS4 player
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 pm I disagree. The MR mod tries to add realism but goes overboard with it. I mean if you have 100HP over the recommended HP you should be able to go down a level field at the top working speed. But you can't. Also, braking is awful, even on cars, which irl isn't true (and I drive so I should know). Even small tractors take forever to get up to speed, which again doesn't happen as our Kuboda gets up to speed pretty quickly
Add to that the fact that MR makes the Follow Me mod ... which is a FAR more useful mod ... go absolutely spastic when relocating a line of equipment from one spot to another. MR installed = vehicles start going in drastic circles and going crazy. It also caused Courseplay vehicles to have a mad time steering as well LOL.

MR has the right idea, but yeah, just like you said ... they went WAY overboard with it. Having experienced some of the equipment featured in the game in real life, there is no way a QT is going to have trouble with a Seedhawk pulling it down to 3 MPH LOL. However I am starting to believe that some MR fanbois refuse to believe that modern equipment can go any faster than their old tractors from the 1940's. ~shrug~
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Being a Case IH die hard fanboy I would have to agree a quadtrack would pull the seed hawk very well it’s what it was designed to do I could see it doing 3mph on a steep incline maybe after it just filled up the seed cart so it’s pulling max capacity of the drill and cart but even then the quadtrack was made to be the beast that could