Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Derplodactyl

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Derplodactyl »

Guitarman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm Valtras don't seem to have a cut out by the wheel like that it looks more flat, but I'll agree it could be a NH. Does look closer to the JD though.
Any model that could fit the bill? They don't fit the smooth rounded arches either as far as I can tell...
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

When I looked at it, it seemed to look kind of like this, a Mccormick x8
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
markare

Post by markare »

Edit :- Never mind
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

CrazyTrain19 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:33 pm Image

When I looked at it, it seemed to look kind of like this, a Mccormick x8
I was thinking it might be a McCormick III it's just so difficult to tell hopefully with the longer trailer lis said is coming will clear it up a touch
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I see zero comparison with a Valtra. New Holland has the recess for the wheel but it is much shallower arch. The Deere's recess is like a complete circle. The suspension cylinder is also a key...all manufacturers set their suspension up differently. Minus the hose, it's identical to the Deere.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

eric21 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:41 pm It's not the length for the tractor is short and the JD has a long nose, this has a shorter nose and looks like a NH or Valtra
How can you tell how long the nose is? It's never shown. Which Deere has a long nose? 8R?
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:43 pm
Are you on Discord?
[/quote]

I am, but not active. I signed up when FS was first set up there but stopped following. When I read there was a picture there I wanted to check it out. That's the extent of my activity there.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Ah, okay, Go to my profile and hit view website for a link to our forum member exclusive server there.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Dribbly Midget wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 pm
DeereJason wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm I didn't want to post it but I guess I will. If Giants or an admin wants to delete it, that's up to them...

That to me looks like it could he a JD 7r series, going by the shape of the wheel well and even down to the little fog light holder thing (if that's what it is lol)

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics lol
good in my point of view the photo shows a certain similar still giving my view to this photo if it looks like only that you see that the call is higher and a JD I think has more space between the front wheels are higher so this tractor definitely not a JD of any series rather stand a fendt series 1000 :this:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

How do you arrive at "definitely not a Deere of any series" and then say it's a Fendt 1000? I see absolutely nothing there that says Fendt. If it were a 1000, you would never see beyond the wheel itself

https://bilder.landwirt.com/ez/ezdiaart ... G_0276.JPG
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Could it maybe be a 6 series jd or even a really big 5 series? Sorry to throw everything off if I did.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I agree....after seeing the comparison between the video and actual tractor picture, I think it looks a lot like a 7R Deere.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

DeereJason wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 pm I see zero comparison with a Valtra. New Holland has the recess for the wheel but it is much shallower arch. The Deere's recess is like a complete circle.
This exactly. Valtras seem flat, New hollands have a small curve but it's looks lower down than the Deere. Based on the enhanced image of it alone I would say small chance of a NH but more likly a Deere. 1000 series fendt does have the recess it appears but it's bonet seems much bigger than the tractor looks.

Who knows, it is an early CGI trailer so maybe its a red herring designed to throw us off, or otherwise...
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Yes, it could be a red herring. I'm certainly not going to definitively say that Deere is in the game...I'm just discussing what this tractor from the video is, or appears to be. Actually, the closest comparison other than Deere would maybe be a Massey Ferguson. They have similar styling.

All that said, I'm not sure what would be secretive about brands other than Deere, Claas, Versatile or Kubota since the other major brands are already in the game.
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

I mean if Deere were on board, their 50th anniversary would be a pretty good time to do so. We can (probably) assume there's likely going to be at least one new brand based on passed trends and, popularity of the game. McCormick maybe? I've got the feeling (just a feeling though) it'll be one of the big ones just not sure which.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb