Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

VMB-TAN

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by VMB-TAN »

I like that the tractor keeps driving at pace when entering the menu or the shopmenu :)
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 pm Farming Simulator 19: Bugs like never before :lol:
It's disgusting. I have entered this forum to read about bugs, not to play, not to enjoy. I visit the site daily hoping that a new update has been released. It's Christmas, it's vacation, and instead of playing a nice game, hoping to continue the tradition of relaxing in an agricultural simulator, here we have to report bugs and read about everything that goes wrong and get angry about how bad it is.

The day light in the morning or evening looks like someone lights up a light bulb at 06:05AM or whatever time it is. At 04-05AM it's a total darkness.

The birds flying night? The birds never flying in the sky far away, this is just something that goes down and then goes up. These mutant birds dont like vegetation or water, never goes in the trees or in the shrubs.

Tractors work (with workers) worse and worse, they do not work the whole field. Or go back and come back very strangely on the next turn. After playing more games in this series, I expect them to go better, smarter and to work the whole field on their own, as it should, not to go crazy until they find the correct recalibration on the next line. What did you do to the workers, why are they drunk?

Have you ever approach of the cars from back at night? You always see first time the left traffic light and then the right one. A bug? Another bug?

I'm sorry to tell you, but all of these things are not bugs. It's just a rush, a game released before being tested, for a community that wants to help and work for free instead of those who should done things well.

When will be released a new version, beta, download? Or maybe the final game sometime? Or just 99% of a normal game? I didnt play FS15 and FS17 from the beginning, so how long should i expect for a decent version of FS19?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It took about 3 months to get 17 right. 19 was a bit too ambitious imo and the reason it so buggy. It didn't help the consoles version didn't get made till a few months before release thus not allowing proper testing. If you dont believe me on the consoles part look at Giants different request for consoles gameplay where they say there isn't any or hasn't been started yet less than 6 months before the game was set to release.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

briansommers wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Tazman1983 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm My ideas from the feedback section. Some have already been implemented but others i think could add to it
1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)
Brilliant List!
5 we got 2 new crops cotton and oats.
6 we got dynamic sky
7 seasons is on its way it wasn't made by Giants so they couldn't just rip it off.
8 the ai WAS better by recent updates seemed to mess something up.
10 you can but its way to limited for what was advertised as a huge feature
14 Licensing is as easy as you think there is alot of give and take to get a license. JD is in 19 but its only about 12 total pieces. Im sure JD wanted to test the waters before commiting alot more stuff.
16 fs13 had auctions not sure why it was removed
17 some mod maps had 2 trains but more trains = more lag and frame rate issues because the engine renders everything at once.
20 we get dlc at about once every 3 months which is average in games. As far as value i got premium edition which had seasons pass at 25 USD and we got over 50 USD worth of content which i feel was well worth the money.
25 repairs are in 19.
27 not sure why we cannot get better becons. I have played other that made it work could be Giants engine issue.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

mirceast19 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:39 pm
livesea72 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 pm Farming Simulator 19: Bugs like never before :lol:
It's disgusting. I have entered this forum to read about bugs, not to play, not to enjoy. I visit the site daily hoping that a new update has been released. It's Christmas, it's vacation, and instead of playing a nice game, hoping to continue the tradition of relaxing in an agricultural simulator, here we have to report bugs and read about everything that goes wrong and get angry about how bad it is.

The day light in the morning or evening looks like someone lights up a light bulb at 06:05AM or whatever time it is. At 04-05AM it's a total darkness.

The birds flying night? The birds never flying in the sky far away, this is just something that goes down and then goes up. These mutant birds dont like vegetation or water, never goes in the trees or in the shrubs.

Tractors work (with workers) worse and worse, they do not work the whole field. Or go back and come back very strangely on the next turn. After playing more games in this series, I expect them to go better, smarter and to work the whole field on their own, as it should, not to go crazy until they find the correct recalibration on the next line. What did you do to the workers, why are they drunk?

Have you ever approach of the cars from back at night? You always see first time the left traffic light and then the right one. A bug? Another bug?

I'm sorry to tell you, but all of these things are not bugs. It's just a rush, a game released before being tested, for a community that wants to help and work for free instead of those who should done things well.

When will be released a new version, beta, download? Or maybe the final game sometime? Or just 99% of a normal game? I didnt play FS15 and FS17 from the beginning, so how long should i expect for a decent version of FS19?
Giants already has your money, so there's no rush for them now. However, they'll need more of your money next Christmas for their DLC, which will really be a paid mod.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
garyst

Post by garyst »

Starting to get real unhappy playing this game now. Last night I loaded up 6 pallets of herbicide on the little flatbed trailer, strapped it down and went park it by one of my fields. This morning loaded up the game to find 3 of the pallets somehow fell off the trailer and the others were in the middle of the trailer but still strapped. Played for about 45 minutes then saved the game, decided to play for about another hour went to save it and game crashed. *thumbsdown*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:02 am
briansommers wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Tazman1983 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm My ideas from the feedback section. Some have already been implemented but others i think could add to it
1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)
Brilliant List!
5 we got 2 new crops cotton and oats.
6 we got dynamic sky
7 seasons is on its way it wasn't made by Giants so they couldn't just rip it off.
8 the ai WAS better by recent updates seemed to mess something up.
10 you can but its way to limited for what was advertised as a huge feature
14 Licensing is as easy as you think there is alot of give and take to get a license. JD is in 19 but its only about 12 total pieces. Im sure JD wanted to test the waters before commiting alot more stuff.
16 fs13 had auctions not sure why it was removed
17 some mod maps had 2 trains but more trains = more lag and frame rate issues because the engine renders everything at once.
20 we get dlc at about once every 3 months which is average in games. As far as value i got premium edition which had seasons pass at 25 USD and we got over 50 USD worth of content which i feel was well worth the money.
25 repairs are in 19.
27 not sure why we cannot get better becons. I have played other that made it work could be Giants engine issue.
Look at the date
emz

Post by emz »

I really don't know where to post this, so delete or move it if I got this wrong.

I've been playing FS19 now for about a month thanks to my fiance who got me all hyped up with the trailers and stuff just before the games release. I'm a hardcore equestrian who likes to play PC games when I have time and I got really excited about the new horses of FS19. There aren't many quality games (I gave up on sims3) with the possibility of riding and taking care of horses and there are a lot of equestrians who like to game.

A huge thank you for the right names of the coat colors, easy to get them wrong. At first look I was kind of disappointed with the look of the horses, they look OK-ish but when you see them moving (gliding...) in the pasture... it just wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. If there were also other types/breeds of horses available, other that those thoroughbred-like ones, we could use e.g. for logging. Really hoping that there will be a draft-type horse added someday.

I absolutely love the sound of hooves beating the ground when I'm riding and the dirt trails are awesome. It's really nice to explore the map in horseback and nice to see that NPC cars slow down, unlike in real life where drivers try to kill you and your horse most of the time. The horses movements are horrible, especially the back legs. From behind it looks OK but from the side you see the ugly truth. Also their jumping style is... hmmm... interesting. Please look up some showjumping videos. The controllability of the horse is nice, even in tight spaces/corners.

Horses don't sleep laying down that much that they do in the game. Normally just 15-20 minutes or less at a time.

NO STABLES?!
Now let's get to the part that really grinds my gears and lowers my enthusiasm to play: lack of interaction with the animals and just the pastures for the horses. No option to stable your horses at the equestrian centre/ranch (Ravenport map) was a huge disappointment for me, even though you can use the arenas for riding. If I spend a shitload of money to buy such a place then I should be able to use it. Love the map though, beautiful landscape and lots of nice, quiet trails.

Stabling also means mucking out the stalls, organizing, watering etc. . It's nice that you can groom the horses after riding, but there should be an option where you can tie up your horse for grooming, now they tend to walk away rather easily and with three brush strokes you're done. Also it would be awesome if there was an option to shoe your horses if needed, now they just have shoes on and that's it.

Would be nice if there was an option to use the horse manure in our fields as a fertilizer. Now the horses are just money makers so you can buy more farming equipment, nothing else and it leaves a horse lover player feeling kinda frustrated.

Lack of disciplines is also something to consider, english or western or if you don't want to ride you could also drive your horses. Different tack (saddles, bridles) = option to choose and buy what you want.

Now I just ride and save up the money that I get from selling them... Waiting for something improved :biggrin2:
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

You ever heard of rdr2 or are you on pc?
emz wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:55 pm I really don't know where to post this, so delete or move it if I got this wrong.

I've been playing FS19 now for about a month thanks to my fiance who got me all hyped up with the trailers and stuff just before the games release. I'm a hardcore equestrian who likes to play PC games when I have time and I got really excited about the new horses of FS19. There aren't many quality games (I gave up on sims3) with the possibility of riding and taking care of horses and there are a lot of equestrians who like to game.

A huge thank you for the right names of the coat colors, easy to get them wrong. At first look I was kind of disappointed with the look of the horses, they look OK-ish but when you see them moving (gliding...) in the pasture... it just wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. If there were also other types/breeds of horses available, other that those thoroughbred-like ones, we could use e.g. for logging. Really hoping that there will be a draft-type horse added someday.

I absolutely love the sound of hooves beating the ground when I'm riding and the dirt trails are awesome. It's really nice to explore the map in horseback and nice to see that NPC cars slow down, unlike in real life where drivers try to kill you and your horse most of the time. The horses movements are horrible, especially the back legs. From behind it looks OK but from the side you see the ugly truth. Also their jumping style is... hmmm... interesting. Please look up some showjumping videos. The controllability of the horse is nice, even in tight spaces/corners.

Horses don't sleep laying down that much that they do in the game. Normally just 15-20 minutes or less at a time.

NO STABLES?!
Now let's get to the part that really grinds my gears and lowers my enthusiasm to play: lack of interaction with the animals and just the pastures for the horses. No option to stable your horses at the equestrian centre/ranch (Ravenport map) was a huge disappointment for me, even though you can use the arenas for riding. If I spend a shitload of money to buy such a place then I should be able to use it. Love the map though, beautiful landscape and lots of nice, quiet trails.

Stabling also means mucking out the stalls, organizing, watering etc. . It's nice that you can groom the horses after riding, but there should be an option where you can tie up your horse for grooming, now they tend to walk away rather easily and with three brush strokes you're done. Also it would be awesome if there was an option to shoe your horses if needed, now they just have shoes on and that's it.

Would be nice if there was an option to use the horse manure in our fields as a fertilizer. Now the horses are just money makers so you can buy more farming equipment, nothing else and it leaves a horse lover player feeling kinda frustrated.

Lack of disciplines is also something to consider, english or western or if you don't want to ride you could also drive your horses. Different tack (saddles, bridles) = option to choose and buy what you want.

Now I just ride and save up the money that I get from selling them... Waiting for something improved :biggrin2:
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
emz

Post by emz »

Cowboy5130 - PC at the moment, otherwise I would be already playing RDR2. The horses look awesome :)
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.
Sungtun5

Post by Sungtun5 »

I really like the Game, giving you the freedom to do what you want on your farm is a great feature...I got it today for playstation 4, but where the dog in the video, I never hear any dog barking. 5 as we see in fs19 there's a lack of attention for patatos equipments.
Last edited by Sungtun5 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Don’t know where the dog is but it needs to stop barking lol every time my collie dug hears it bark he goes off on one
the misses has said a need to keep the volume down or wear my headphones
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

richnshaz wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:44 pm Don’t know where the dog is but it needs to stop barking lol every time my collie dug hears it bark he goes off on one
the misses has said a need to keep the volume down or wear my headphones
So true, mine gets off as well. Then i have to calm it down.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Farm like never before....have to use a manure fork to take log from the ground because the log fork can't lift even a tiny log !

Good job Giants
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
jvd2297

Post by jvd2297 »

Is it possible we could see some vineyard tractors like the MF 3700 series in the Special, Fruit, and Wide Fruit versions? But also the fendt 200 vario, New Holland, and john deere vineyard tractors and so on?