Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Danielnasc

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Danielnasc »

Poderia ter Biomassa subproduto da cana de açucar utilizado com fonte de energia térmica é ração para bovinos.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm ...
DeereJason wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Colin_TJ wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:34 pm Ok peeps... JD subject gets a bit nagging now. Lets pass tgat subject as ut gies for years... Probably yest it was JD on clip so what it was cinematic clip and there was reason that tgey didn't show a tractor in light and its brand as well as we was told tgat game wont be looking That stunning... Company which made a clip was paid and was told to include few features in it like a dog etc tgats all tge rest it was up to them... Lets go back on subject as probably every thread on this forum in some point goes to JD... And yes license is staggering amount... So don't have hopes as u get dissapointed. And if in some miracle it would happened rgen its a bonus...
So that been said i still hope that crops infection and pesticides should be in new version same as seasons in basic game and which fallows a crop grade based on weather like dry or wet season would have influence over good or poor crop harvest... What u think ppl...
Maybe it's just me, but the personal preferences of those who are tired of the Deere talk,have zero influence if I decide to discuss it or not. It's simple...the talk has been around a long time and probably will until it's in the game.

What makes you think anyone other than Giants made the clip? If they didn't, they certainly had a say about EVERYTHING that was in the video.
nope the talk will never end... i think that we could focus on coming back down to earth from lala-land.... i get my point....
likey: hey peeps had u seen those new screenshot comparison broth to us by Giants team, i think that its crazy, big step forward. what u think?

ps:
DeereJason wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm What makes you think anyone other than Giants made the clip? If they didn't, they certainly had a say about EVERYTHING that was in the video.
Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm Thats a CGI trailer, mate. The game will look stunning, but not THAT stunning.
Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 pm Don't think too much about the things in the trailer. Sounds harsh, but keep in mind it is a marketing trailer after all. ;)

The dog however, is in there for a reason

It is a teaser trailer, there is a longer and even cooler version of it, but we will show this thing waaaaaaaay later. Like.. months from now.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

What Lis was referring to, in regards to looks, was the graphics. The other things that were in he trailer could mean a lot of things. As far as the relevance of that specific tractor, Giants isn't saying yay or nay right now. That said, of all the brands and tractors that WILL be in FS19, why use THAT one? To use Lis's general statement to support your viewpoint is weak at best. To be clear...I never said that Deere was going to be in the game. I saw the tractor in that video and analyzed it based on what was there. I watched it on my TV and it's even more clear.

The use of the Ideal combine in the screenshots is obvious...it's the only piece of equipment (current model, brand & type) that has been verified this far. The tractor in the background is likely a Fendt. There are several reasons why they aren't showing a closer view of it. Fendt COULD be changing the design and/or model number...only Giants and AGCO would know.

Ultimately, my point is this...facts about the game come directly from Giants and involve very little discussion outside of the questions that prompt those answers. Beyond that, all other conversation involves desires and speculation. Anyone is free to speculate on what they choose to. It's part of what fuels the forum. It's far more relevant to the purpose of the forum than complaining about other's posts.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I'm wondering it's the fendt.1000 in the background?
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

i hope that they make it so that the cars have sensors so they dont drive right into while trying to cross a busy road and that they also dont tailgate you when you have a full load and cant go as fast
God needed a caretaker so He created the farmer
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

It kinda bugs me that when you’re not pulling a load that the tractors can outrun cars on GCV when going down the main road through town I mean it’s not a huge thing but at the same time I know that those cars could easily pass me in real life
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Well f.. it...
Someone please let me know when this thread will be about fs19 again and not tractor guessing...
Got better things to do... Like to enjoy my Bithday... Laters peeps.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

they should make it so you can make roads in the forest for logging
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Happy Belated Birthday, Colin_TJ ! :)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

it be cool to be able to go fishing and hunting
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Farmerf wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm it be cool to be able to go fishing and hunting
There are Soo many games for this.
What will be your next idea? A hunger bar or what? Lol
no offense
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

DevilkidHUN wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pmWhat will be your next idea? A hunger bar or what? Lolno offense
I also think fishing and hunting don't really have a place in FS.
But, for the sake of realism hunger and sleep deprivation (like in ETS2) might be really good imho.
Because it doesn't really make sense to be able to work 24/7 for years and not eat anything while we literally harvest the food from the ground :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I don't know... I would only like it if you can eat while harvesting or planting...
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:21 pm
DevilkidHUN wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:05 pmWhat will be your next idea? A hunger bar or what? Lolno offense
I also think fishing and hunting don't really have a place in FS.
But, for the sake of realism hunger and sleep deprivation (like in ETS2) might be really good imho.
Because it doesn't really make sense to be able to work 24/7 for years and not eat anything while we literally harvest the food from the ground :biggrin2:
But then for the sake of realism you shouldn't be able to cycle between all your machinery at the push of a button, but have to travel to each tractor which would be so time consuming
Playing on Ps4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Of course there needs to be a limit to realism but I don't think sleeping or eating would make the game unplayable.
PS5 / FS22