Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Lisertan »

Farmer_S wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm
Lisertan wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm and no the FS17 mods won't work in FS19 without the modders adjusting them.
On this note, I have a question: Do you know yet if mods are easy to convert from FS17 to FS19, as was the case from FS15 to FS17? I sure hope so, as I've got a lot of good mods I'd like to have in FS19 when the time comes.
No idea, sorry. We will know once we are closer to FarmCon
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:36 pm
Farmer_S wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm
Lisertan wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:07 pm and no the FS17 mods won't work in FS19 without the modders adjusting them.
On this note, I have a question: Do you know yet if mods are easy to convert from FS17 to FS19, as was the case from FS15 to FS17? I sure hope so, as I've got a lot of good mods I'd like to have in FS19 when the time comes.
No idea, sorry. We will know once we are closer to FarmCon
when are yall showing the Challenger RoGator?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Ewulspif

Post by Ewulspif »

On my wish list for FS19 is:

More powerful admin tools in Multiplayer.
The option to download all the mods I am missing when I try to join a map. ( at least the ones from Giants mod hub)
When you enter a vehicle, you climb in.

other than that, I am pretty happy with the game, I'll take improved gameplay over improved graphics anyday.

Keep up the good work
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

My wish list for FS19 is:

Animations for entering/exiting vehicles.
Animations for refueling equipment.
Animations for filling liquid trailers. Water/Slurry etc... Example: Hose System Mod.
Animations for filling water troughs for animals.
Dashboards that light up when headlights are on.
Dashboard Indicators that light up when Headlights, Turn Signals, Hazards and the Warning Beacons are on.
Rain that doesn't fall through the roof of buildings or through the tractors.
Windshield Wipers and finally,
More Harvesters for Potatoes, Sugar Beats and Sugarcane.

Other than that... it's an amazing game!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

There already is a request thread for fs 19 please use it instead.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Since horses are in fs19, does that mean the straw pellet harvester mod is going to be included in fs19?
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Any news on the 60 fps lock? :search:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

DukaSoft wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:49 am Any news on the 60 fps lock? :search:
You can unlock it yourself on the PC
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

theSeb wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:24 pm
DukaSoft wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:49 am Any news on the 60 fps lock? :search:
You can unlock it yourself on the PC
I know, but the animals doesn't like it :wink3:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
donaldEpott

Post by donaldEpott »

Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I hope when Giants puts seasons into the game, it will also affect the animals. Like in the winter you can't feed them grass. But you need to feed them mixed ration (power food)
silage and hay. Also the animals can only be seen inside the barn/animal shelter. During the summer you don't need to feed them power food or hay/silage as much. In the spring the animals breed. With or without visible young animals.
Mime918

Post by Mime918 »

I'm wondering how far off in the weeds this is going to be, the more in depth for me the better, also being able to pick what type of fertilizer you use would be nice. Between ammonium nitrate prill anhydrous ammonia or UAN. Depending on crop type. Horses is are an awesome add. Hopefully we can ride them and use a variety of hand tools and horse drawn equipment like a classic game mode or something. Like I said the more in the weeds the better. I mean heck building fences one wire at a time would cause some people to panic but not me atleast you won't get cut up on a video game lol.

Sincerely a farmer from Oklahoma
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

Mime918 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 3:53 pm I'm wondering how far off in the weeds this is going to be, the more in depth for me the better, also being able to pick what type of fertilizer you use would be nice. Between ammonium nitrate prill anhydrous ammonia or UAN. Depending on crop type. Horses is are an awesome add. Hopefully we can ride them and use a variety of hand tools and horse drawn equipment like a classic game mode or something. Like I said the more in the weeds the better. I mean heck building fences one wire at a time would cause some people to panic but not me atleast you won't get cut up on a video game lol.

Sincerely a farmer from Oklahoma
In fs 15 there was a great mod, where you had different kinds of weed killers and fertilizer, that worked with one crop but not the other. It forced you as player to kind of plan ahead. Also the level of nutrien and moisture played a big part in how well your crop would do. I kind of hope FS 19 will have this implemented into the game. Maybe as a on/off option. Like the plow after 3 harvests in order to have better yield and the 3 stages of fertilizing. It would be great if you have to choose your fertilizer and weed killer prior to whatever you are going to sow. Also check your moisture levels. In a dry season/grow stage you need to spray water over your crop.

Riding horse would be like a fun thing. But it depends on what kind of horses are in the game, for the use of pulling epuipment. I wouldn't want a riding horse to pull a heavy plow.

Looking forward to hear new official news from Giants. Maybe some at FarmCon.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

eric21 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:25 am Since horses are in fs19, does that mean the straw pellet harvester mod is going to be included in fs19?
A placeable glue factory included in the game would be great... *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

eric21 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:30 pm Its due to console limitations with the hazard lights and i guess dashboards, maybe fs19 can change that
That's total BS, how is this game more advanced than GTA or any of the AAA games that can handle better graphics? There are mods like the new Fiatagra tractor that has dash lights, it's just lazy to not include these features