Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

Guitarman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm I mean if Deere were on board, their 50th anniversary would be a pretty good time to do so. We can (probably) assume there's likely going to be at least one new brand based on passed trends and, popularity of the game. McCormick maybe? I've got the feeling (just a feeling though) it'll be one of the big ones just not sure which.
Actually, it's Deere's 100th anniversary of building tractors.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I just wonder, what will be our next big and universal subject if JD comes to the game :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 am
Actually, it's Deere's 100th anniversary of building tractors.
Yes of course it is! You're right. I got confused when I looked it up to double check. Got waylaid by the 50th in the Uk but even looks like it was two years ago. Teaches me not to try fact checking so late lol
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

RODHA wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 am I just wonder, what will be our next big and universal subject if JD comes to the game :biggrin2:
While I certainly hope Deere is coming to the game, I hope some other missing brands are added as well.

I'm sure the never ending list of requests will always be there. However, some customer representatives at Giants might find themselves with a little more free time! Lol
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm However, some customer representatives at Giants might find themselves with a little more free time! Lol
A 'little more' as in 80%? :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Are engine sounds going to be different? The t7 sounds completely different to I've seen at home. And anyway of increasing sprayer speed?
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 pm
DeereJason wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm However, some customer representatives at Giants might find themselves with a little more free time! Lol
A 'little more' as in 80%? :D
Lol, I figured you'd like that. Certainly hope you don't need to find a part time job to make up the difference! Lol
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

eric21 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm Are engine sounds going to be different? The t7 sounds completely different to I've seen at home. And anyway of increasing sprayer speed?
I agree on the sprayer speed. 7mph is way too slow. Guys are running SP sprayers between 10-20mph. While 20mph is way too fast (even though machines are capable and guys do go that fast), 12-15 mph isn't unrealistic at all.

Not sure if wind will ever be a factor in the game, but that does affect application speed.
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

will something like the 4real module 03 ground response mod be standard in fs19 and if so will the dual wheels have dirt trails flying off of them or only the set of wheels closest to the tractor like it is now ( i use the mt 975 with tripple wheels but only the 4 wheels closest to the tractor have mud/dirt flying off of them ) and will animals still eat like well animals with the food being needed to be cleaned up instead of their manure ?

but from that interview i am excited alone by the fact that he said that the agco IDEAL combine will be in the game, i cannot wait
playing on pc
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Lisertan posted nice information related to enhancements to the game graphics yet the thread turns into wild speculation of JD coming in FS19.I thought no one cared about JD. Isn't that what is posted anytime someone asks when it is coming to console.

Looking forward to the changes in FS19.
markare

Post by markare »

Showdizzle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm. I thought no one cared about JD. Isn't that what is posted anytime someone asks when it is coming to console.

No. What's said is giants don't have the licence. Not that no one wants it.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

markare wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 pm
Showdizzle wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm. I thought no one cared about JD. Isn't that what is posted anytime someone asks when it is coming to console.

No. What's said is giants don't have the licence. Not that no one wants it.

We know people love JD, that doens't help as long as we don't have the license.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

I BTW killed the parts that have no reason to be in this forum (and one answer that was related to it. Sorry for that part)
Community Manager

ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm I BTW killed the parts that have no reason to be in this forum (and one answer that was related to it. Sorry for that part)
it is alright i understand *thumbsup*
playing on pc
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Well the fight is over, not John Deere not JD. we can already be at peace and think of other brands thanks liss
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: