Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

BigC92

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by BigC92 »

I get where your coming from, i really do, but the kinda changed up the graphics, just a tiny tad, I've been here since Fs13 on PS3, but im not expecting GTA graphics and all that, but when the say farming like never before, its something like new features and/or more things to do, or more brands in game. I dont expect a heck of a whole lot, but from where i sit, there doing a very good job.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 pm
vortex1988 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:21 pm will farming 19 be optimized for AMD video-card??
We will optimize as much as we can, no worries.
Is the FS series optimization better with NVIDIA than AMD and if so why?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Asking for spin tires caliber terrain physics shouldnt be 'too' much to ask for. I think it has set the bar for the gaming industry. Is it a step, sure but it should not be out of the question.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Graphics are all well and good, but after the first few hours of playing the game, that's a novelty that wears off. For me, gameplay is what makes it playable. There are so many things that can be improved upon and added to the game to make it more realistic and challenging.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

DeereJason wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 am Graphics are all well and good, but after the first few hours of playing the game, that's a novelty that wears off. For me, gameplay is what makes it playable. There are so many things that can be improved upon and added to the game to make it more realistic and challenging.
THIS.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
W1der

Post by W1der »

Mud gets boring after a while ...

I hope they are aiming for maps that are more like "open sandbox" and more options for multiplayer.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wombles

Post by wombles »

I hope we don't have to feed grazing cows grass, over dosing my cattle on grass just didn't feel right :(. Imo the replace grass for hay mod was a game changer for me, pity it wasn't available for console.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

wombles wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:13 pm I hope we don't have to feed grazing cows grass, over dosing my cattle on grass just didn't feel right :(. Imo the replace grass for hay mod was a game changer for me, pity it wasn't available for console.
This is something I mentioned a while back. Feeding needs some adjustment. Pigs don't need that many components in their feed. They need sources of energy, protein and minerals. Grains, like corn, provide energy. Soybeans provide protein. Mineral supplements should only be able to be purchased.

Cattle need similar requirements but the majority of their feed should be a combination of alfalfa or grass silage and corn silage. There should be small amounts of grain added as well for energy requirements with additions of a protein and mineral ***.

A substitution for soybeans as protein could be a buyable distlers grain (byproduct of distilling).

The whole reason farmers feed fermented silage is because they can't feed fresh grass all year around.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Is pig feed IRL a mixture, or is it just one thing?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ they just eat everything. doesn't matter if it is a mixture or not. it doesn't even matter if it is something that can be eaten or not, they just eat it :biggrin2: :biggrin2: hate those things. always ruin my crops. done with them :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lol, well the pig farm where my cousin use to work at just use ground up corn and possibly some other stuff too, but pigs dont eat hay cause they dont know how, as my dad says lol.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ no worries, they will figure out how to digest hay and I believe they can also figure out a way to sh... corn after eating hay so that they can also eat that corn :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It all comes out in the end lol. I would say no pun intended but i know what yall thinking.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Pigs will eat just about anything they can get a hold of...including people! (No joke). There s a difference, however, of what they can and will eat vs what they should eat.

Yes, a common mix is usually based on ground corn with soybean meal and a mineral ***. If someone has a few pigs, they feed them all sorts of things. However, at least in the US, no one is really feeding them root crops...unless it's a byproduct of manufacturing. In the States that are most well known for raising hogs, root crops aren't exactly high on the list of those states' staple crops.
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

When I farmed and had a few pigs, I fed them my cull potatoes as an extra food source when I had them.