Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

MetalGovy

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by MetalGovy »

Hello,

Will the raining trough buildings be sorted in FS19 ?

Also cpu usage on servers seem way to high (Might be mods i'm not sure) but even with a few i am getting those issue's
Sometimes when people have a bad ping it does affect other players as well.. (Even on a dedicated server )
USMarshal12

Post by USMarshal12 »

MetalGovy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 pm Hello,

Will the raining trough buildings be sorted in FS19 ?

Also cpu usage on servers seem way to high (Might be mods i'm not sure) but even with a few i am getting those issue's
Sometimes when people have a bad ping it does affect other players as well.. (Even on a dedicated server )
It better be! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS4 *thumbsup*
Maine, USA
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

As far as GPU's are concerned optimisation, or lack of, makes a big difference in FS. I've got a GTX 1080 and play in 4K and I get big dips in FPS on some maps with some mods. There's just some which are a bad combination for whatever reason. A well optimised map like Oakfield makes a huge difference though. Generally I get a rock steady 60fps in 4K at all times with whopping draw distances.

By the sounds of things FS-19 will be well optimised, it must be if they're cramming in all these new graphical features and still have the game work well on the standard Xbox One and PS4. Anyone with a GTX 1070 in their PC should be fine. On paper the 1070 is more powerful than the Xbox One X.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm ^^ I'll do a victory dance
I think I probably would too. I like your new avatar.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Mobias wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 am As far as GPU's are concerned optimisation, or lack of, makes a big difference in FS. I've got a GTX 1080 and play in 4K and I get big dips in FPS on some maps with some mods. There's just some which are a bad combination for whatever reason. A well optimised map like Oakfield makes a huge difference though. Generally I get a rock steady 60fps in 4K at all times with whopping draw distances.

By the sounds of things FS-19 will be well optimised, it must be if they're cramming in all these new graphical features and still have the game work well on the standard Xbox One and PS4. Anyone with a GTX 1070 in their PC should be fine. On paper the 1070 is more powerful than the Xbox One X.
Only reason I was a tad worried is that I just recently bought my PC back in December specifically to play Farming Simulator. What with my specs I was getting worried I'd have to upgrade just to run FS19 on high like I do FS17.

I do have a tendency to worry too much...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

ClassicTractors wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:06 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm ^^ I'll do a victory dance
I think I probably would too. I like your new avatar.
Thanks, a dude on discord made it for me
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:10 am
Only reason I was a tad worried is that I just recently bought my PC back in December specifically to play Farming Simulator. What with my specs I was getting worried I'd have to upgrade just to run FS19 on high like I do FS17.

I do have a tendency to worry too much...

If you're not too fussed about playing in 4K then the GTX 1070 is a great card and should do you for a long time to come. You'll be playing FS-21 and beyond with it I'm sure.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

First off all Lisertan i think you are doing a great job communicating with us and giving us insights. Now since you posted list of engine updates could you answer my next question. Are they gonna be new particle effects for equipment, harvester headers etc.? I love watching these animations while i work the fields!
Is that a part of the engine update or you cant talk about such things yet?
SpidmaxCZ

Post by SpidmaxCZ »

I got some ideas or what i really love to see in next Farming Simulator which are not even hard to do and it was already done by simply mods. So I really love to see lighting up the interior buttons, gauges etc. while you have lights turned on... C'mon its not that hard and its really lovely detail in game, another idea which i had, is when you turn the indicators / lights on you could animate the movement levers / buttons or showing it with icons on dashboard. For example: Euro Truck Simulator 2 does it perfectly. Giants details are doing so much in this type of game, so please think about it.
Co-Owner | Graphic Designer of Modding Team " AgroSketch " - http://www.facebook.com/AgroSketch

Hardware:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 2700X /// GPU: GTX 1070TI 8GB Ultra Gaming OC /// RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4
Other: Logitech G27 + H Shifter, NZXT Kraken X62, NZXT H500I
Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

SpidmaxCZ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:28 pm I got some ideas or what i really love to see in next Farming Simulator which are not even hard to do and it was already done by simply mods. So I really love to see lighting up the interior buttons, gauges etc. while you have lights turned on... C'mon its not that hard and its really lovely detail in game, another idea which i had, is when you turn the indicators / lights on you could animate the movement levers / buttons or showing it with icons on dashboard. For example: Euro Truck Simulator 2 does it perfectly. Giants details are doing so much in this type of game, so please think about it.
Verry good idea! GIANTS PLS !!!!!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

The interior lighting thing takes a while to do, and doing it for hundreds of vehicles it takes a while. So it is in fact harder than you think to do.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SpidmaxCZ

Post by SpidmaxCZ »

Smith Modding wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm The interior lighting thing takes a while to do, and doing it for hundreds of vehicles it takes a while. So it is in fact harder than you think to do.
Yeah i know it takes some time, but they have like what halfyear of time ? u know... it is basic thing in simulation games and i expect it in 2018 game...
Co-Owner | Graphic Designer of Modding Team " AgroSketch " - http://www.facebook.com/AgroSketch

Hardware:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 2700X /// GPU: GTX 1070TI 8GB Ultra Gaming OC /// RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4
Other: Logitech G27 + H Shifter, NZXT Kraken X62, NZXT H500I
Logan.Laprise

Post by Logan.Laprise »

Giants, i'm wondering if we will have more style of north american equipment like for example for the New Holland, Case and Massey Ferguson tractors combines and equipment. I'm wondering for the tractors if there will be thinner american style single wheels and duals such as 20'' and 30'' axle duals along with front suitcase weights also for the combines having front dual options cause are combines have chunky duals and are tractors have thinner tires and axle duals and also having field cultivators with a pin hitch on the rear so we can have the option to buy and pull a rolling harrow witch are the length of your cultivators behind you, having 30" or 20" row planters would also be nice, and having the option to have no red and white warning signs on the equipment and vehicles cause in america we don't have that i was curious to also see if we would have an option in settings for a conversion from liters to bushels, meters to feet and hectares to acres cause little things and changes like these things would also spice up the game for us american players.
czwicker

Post by czwicker »

Surely the game is amazing and I hope it adds cotton as a new crop.
CPU: Core i5 7600 | VGA: Nvidia GTX650 | Memory: 8GB DDR4 | SSD: 120GB | HD: 1TB
Steam: caiozwicker
"Please Giants Software, adding cotton to Farming-Simulator 19" *thumbsup*
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

:hmm: :biggrin2: sugar beet factory: sugar beet buy point and lime X as output to use on field?

Food Crops (Wheat, Maize, Rice, Millets and Pulses etc.)
Cash Crops (Sugarcane, Tobacco, Cotton, Jute and Oilseeds etc.)
Plantation Crops (Coffee, Coconut, Tea, and Rubber etc.)
Horticulture crops (Fruits and Vegetables)

maybe Ploeger and vegetables crops?

who knows???
Last edited by Colin_TJ on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi: