Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Davidw19780

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Davidw19780 »

The trailer for fs19 is great but will it be restricted by the slot system on the ps4 and x box ?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

They have increased the slot limit each game even 17 got a few updates to slot limit. I have had large farms with everything i wanted and still had 200+ slots left. The maps can take a big chunk out of the slots but as it is now in my own opinion its not a huge issue.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Almost guaranteed there will be a slot system for consoles. This is so that you can’t overload the console and cause crashes. Every version has had it so far so unless the improvements to the engine are really incredible I fear with improved graphics and even more mechanics added on it will probably be even more restricted by slots than 17 is.
PS4
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:15 pm They have increased the slot limit each game even 17 got a few updates to slot limit. I have had large farms with everything i wanted and still had 200+ slots left. The maps can take a big chunk out of the slots but as it is now in my own opinion its not a huge issue.
That’s not true, there was far more slots available for 15 than there is in 17. At the beginning of 17 they made a mistake and only gave us 50 slots, then it was corrected and there was roughly 500 usable slots. They then doubled the amount of usable slots but also doubled the amount of slots required for each item. This helped in the fact that each duplicate only requires one slot, so it doubled the amount of duplicate equipment you could have but it did not improve the amount of original items that you could have. I agree that it hasn’t been that big of a factor in 17, you can have a pretty decent size farm but 15 had a lot more space available.
PS4
Old-an-Slow

Post by Old-an-Slow »

Farm-war wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:28 pmIf good things like rain is to say drops of water when falling hit the roof of objects or tractors vehicles etc that would be great since the water is seen piercing the roofs instead of hitting and bouncing on them also see if possible arrange that the crops are not inside the tractor when you are inside you see the crops inside the tractor, that's just a vision or request for the new game
Agreed. It would be nice to see the end of clipping for all the items in the game but I am tempering expectations. Weather effects staying outside of buildings/vehicles seems like a good place to start.
Farming on PS5
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:22 pm
eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 pm It was always going to come to consoles, not sure where those no console rumours comes from. Glad to see giants sticking to the American environment as the main one again.

The dog wether it's part of the teaser or ingame should be interesting. Now I wonder what tractor was in the barn? T7 with wheel Weights?
You are 100% right with your console sentence. We will never go back to PC only (well never say never, but let's say no plans).
As for teh dog: Let's just say we've put it into the trailer for a reason ;)
my guess you "train " your dog to find gold nuggets or what ever they use this time much like pigs can find truffles.PC only sounded absurd, if i remember correctly about half of the sales were consoles.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Old-an-Slow wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 pm
Farm-war wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:28 pmIf good things like rain is to say drops of water when falling hit the roof of objects or tractors vehicles etc that would be great since the water is seen piercing the roofs instead of hitting and bouncing on them also see if possible arrange that the crops are not inside the tractor when you are inside you see the crops inside the tractor, that's just a vision or request for the new game
Agreed. It would be nice to see the end of clipping for all the items in the game but I am tempering expectations. Weather effects staying outside of buildings/vehicles seems like a good place to start.
so it's friend, I'm thinking about that more than anything I hope that Liss read this and take note to pass it on to the developers of the game and one thing I'm afraid is that the big brand they mention is not the deepest john I do not think so at least for cosnolas but surely it will be class and you will see it
:gamer: :coolnew:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

i hope for huge well designed maps maybe 16x16 would be great to accommodate vast variety of features ans terrain angles.... there is a idea which i heard from other player: Giants should contract LS-Modcompany - k1ckz/kevink98/Eribus/slowtide63to make a in game maps.
anyhow i cant wait.... :)

shepperd dog for sheep?
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

I was just about to say shepperd dog too :) That would be cool. I think.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

cmusic52 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 pm I do hope there's cats as well as every farm needs to have some cats, to keep the mice population down. I can't wait to see the new North American map as it sounds like there making a new one, I'm kind of curious what the European map will look like as well, I just wish John Deere would stop being soo behind the times and join the game officially
meh the Cat....
rifle + six-pack + pack of cigarettes + case of ammo and i can fun all nite with rats (don't mind mice) *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

now question is: are the present DLC's going be included in basic game?
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Thank god yall at least reworked the engine. It needed help. Hopefully yall fixed/improved physics even more. 17 was way better than 15 with objects (bales, logs, pallets, etc..) but still very frustrating at times.

More crops! Which i assume includes all current and sugarcane. Would love to have alfalfa to plant for animals over just regular grass... but still, Yay!

My biggest hopes:
1. fixed/rebuilt workers, so they are actually usefull

2. Incorporated seasons mod into base game... and maybe even soil mod too....

3. More ability to edit map ingame (removing bushes, fences, removing/moving animal zones/pens)

4. All of the map having an ownership status. I hate how foresrty areas, all animal zones, and open grass fields are just owned by player. I loved how 17 added owners to other fields, basically just want that expanded to include entire map...
PC gamer.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:48 pm
Ogi55 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 pm Can you tell us something about system requirements?
Not yet. We are still in early development, so no specifics.

They will be higher than FS17 for sure, but we will do our best to support older systems as well. However, if your system rund FS17 on minimum only, FS19 will most likely not run at all.
So my AMD RX580 and i5 7400 will run FS19 no problems then?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Colin_TJ wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 pm now question is: are the present DLC's going be included in basic game?
Should be
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Smith Modding wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm OHHHHH MY GOOOODNNEESSSSS AGHHHH IM NERDING OUT AT SCHOOL :lol: but seriously Giants I can not fricking waaaaait. So I know y'all don't have requirements yet but I do hope that I can run the game on max settings. I can now with about 80-85% Gpu usage so fingers crossed
For some reason i keep worrying that the i5 7400 and RX580 will be sufficient to run FS 19 on high settings. First time PC owner, so no clue on whats what and whats not....
the big print giveth the small print taketh