Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Gimli54

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Gimli54 »

Like if we have a worker hired we show up as riding in the “mechanic seat”although giants may not actually be able to do that because the manufacturers say in videos describing function inside the vehicle and things like that they stress no passengers so they might not let giants do that idk but yes having more American features would be nice to make it feel more like what I’ve grown up around in farming would be nice but either way I’ll buy fs19
eric21

Post by eric21 »

MERICA
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Strikenet wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 am I would love to see a couple of atv or small utility vehicles added. Eg like the one case and new Holland manufactur in real life. Even a simple quad or dirt bike to get around would be nice.
Also would like to be able to have passages in vehicles to added to realism.
While Case IH and New Holland offer UTV's, they don't manufacture them...they are rebadged Club Car UTV's.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

A lot of fantastic ideas here. No matter what Giants decides to implement (or not) I, for one, will be massively disappointed if I can no longer play on October 31 and see zombies.

Speaking of which, you put zombies in your game, I have a chainsaw ... See where I'm going with this?
Playing on PC
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

hpmc13 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:51 pm Speaking of which, you put zombies in your game, I have a chainsaw ... See where I'm going with this?
Nowhere, you forgot the mask ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

What is with the younger generation and zombies? This is one fad I'm hoping dies out soon.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Amen, I'm young but I hate all that stuff
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

DeereJason wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 pm What is with the younger generation and zombies? This is one fad I'm hoping dies out soon.
Whats wrong with the young generation in general? Eating tide pods. Marching to have their rights taken away. Not respecting their elders. And a lot mo sh!t.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Probably ironic for posting this here...but too much farming simulator and not enough ACTUAL farming. Baling hay till you can't straighten your fingers then doing another 1000 bales after that. Picking, literally, tons of rocks. Grinding feed in -50 F windchills. Tractors with no cabs, no heat, no AC, no auto steer & no powershift.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

For me it’s having to replace bearings in a disc gang or replacing the actual plows on a cultivator I forgot how many there was on our biggest cultivator but we replace them every spring before we start working ground and then replace them as they were individually through the year
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

PS. Not saying they should implement that at all I’ve got enough disc gangs to deal with without having to fix them in a game too, or greasing everything down too can’t tell ya how much grease I’ve pumped my hand into discs cultivators and most everything else around the farm
SoldierTurnedFarmer

Post by SoldierTurnedFarmer »

How about herding 180 hard-headed Holsteins to the dairy barn at 02:30 in freezing rain. Almost being done and three coyotes spook them and they haul ass back to the far side of the pasture. If I hadn't forgotten my rifle at home I'm not sure if I would have shot the coyotes, the cows or myself. Not sure why I ever decided to go back to farming after 23 years of Army life.
SoldierTurnedFarmer

Post by SoldierTurnedFarmer »

Oh wait I know why. It's called being able to see the results of you hard work and knowing everything you have you earned. Not too may millennials or the generation after them can understand that.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Really? You wasted all that time just so you can call an entire generation out... on a farming forum...
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

yeah agree what was the point of that
God needed a caretaker so He created the farmer