Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Gimli54

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Gimli54 »

When does gamescon run even
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

^^^ I believe it runs between August 21st to August 25th. May be wrong though.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:01 pm Will we (we who are not at Gamescom) see gameplay/trailers and information during Gamescom?
That's the day YouTube explodes.
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 pm May be I just can't see the difference or may be it is just because those images are WIP footage.
But It looks like FS17 all over atm.
The difference between the Ideal combine comparison images and the Estancia Lapacho harbour images were pretty obvious though.
What did you watch the video on? I thought there was a huge difference watching it on my pc.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Ture. I watched it on my phone at first. It has a really good screen but obviously the screen size wasn't enough for the details.
When I watched it at home on a proper screen I saw the difference too.
The thing is, those details were perfectley blended in, so trying to find individual differences just doesn't work I guess.
The whole picture/scnerey seems to have been changed for the better.
The only thing I hope is the silky smooth fps on that video could be available for most of the machines from consoles to mid range pc's.
PS5 / FS22
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

I am disappointed to see that the harvested fields still look as sparse as before.

I hope they can be improved.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

What do you mean Skunk?
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

errm..it did say in big letters work in Progress or am i missing something?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

No, you are not missing something... Just the usual "efforts" of people seeking any reason to stuff on something...
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

I had a good laugh seeing Ledli, like the FS version of Lidl or so. I like what I see in that video, can't wait to try the european alps map out! *thumbsup*
MC, aka Master of Cereals
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I guess I really appreciate when new games come out just like FS19. Sometimes there is not much change in a new game but then sometimes there are huge changes in a new game. but if the game keeps me entertained I don't care if it's a small gain. people need to realize that when I started to play video game this is what it looked like(1st pic) pong, late 70's...... then onto the atari 2600, early 80's with games like pacman(2nd pic),.... then onto Nintendo late 80's with games like metal gear(3rd pic),..... and so on and so on. Then PS4 with games like FS17(4th pic)...... so we came along ways with video game. So what ever giant do in FS19 will be a step up from pong & FS17. So that's why I think I appreciate new games that come out because I went from playing pong to fs17.. Thanks Giants for the great FS series that you keep coming out with...and I can't wait for FS19 :biggrin2:

pic#1.pong
pic#2.pacman
pic#3.metal gear
pic#4.fs17
pansar_skytte

Post by pansar_skytte »

I do understand that some people dont see huge difference between fs17 and fs19.
If you played much on modded maps with better looking grass and trees they kind of look alot alike.
But if you do compare with the original fs17 youll see it. There is a difference in reflection of different surface.
Giants raised the lowest level and the mods following will be amazing.

We always whant more but I Think you should ask yourself The priority for the dev. Team.
Should we get "fs17" with much better grapchic with the same features or should get fs19 with "slightly" better graphic but with all those implements they announced so far.

I fully support the team for the path that theyve choosen. And I cant wait to se more. =)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I think Giants would have done fs15 exactly like fs17 (Without mods) but they couldn't because they would have to build rebuild the game engine, so on so. I grew up playing games like what lefe1 posted, but i was a kid in the 90's born in 92, i grew up on Legend of Zelda, good ol mario racing on super nintendo a Nintendo 64, there was a notable difference in those games, then we got ps1, had a lot of games on it, then we got ps2 and gamecube, big time graphics and physics in those games, Giants is taking baby steps, and i respect that, just a little bit at a time. And holy stuff lefe1 your old Lol!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

BigC92 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 am i was a kid in the 90's born in 92, And holy stuff lefe1 your old Lol!
HAHA Yep I'm old born in 1972 and graduated in 1991 before you where even born haha. yep I received pong I think it was in 1977 or '78 for Christmas, so I been a gamer since the begging of video games..and all ways will be one.. Thanks for the laugh BigC92 :lol:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Your welcome lol, i grew up on video games, during spring-summer time i was outside playing with my friends or when family comes over for the weekend, but we had a rules when we played video games, if you go to someones house, their player 1 and vise versa, but if you played a game that is 1 player only, and you died, give up the controller, i think you know what im talking about. Sorry for being Off-topic, but it was about 97 when i started playing, because i was def for the first 4 years of my life, but i got a tattoo when i was 5 though, it needs redone though.