Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

woody09 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 pm hi every one I sent a message to lisertan about farming sim 19 first of all I ask give me two reasons why I should buy the game secondly I asked when it rains will the tractor wheel sink and spin then I asked when you hit something will there be tractor damage then I asked will the soil be like concrete when you try to level it like in 17 then I asked why claas was not in 19 all of these he could not answer then he said that I was ranting and it was only for fun. I found this reply very upsetting because I have only asked what other users have asked..... ps I have farmed for years but know being disabled I have played farm sim17 for hours and hours I was just suggesting things to make farm sim 19 better or as he put it more fun. so if that's his attitude he can stuff his game?? so have a nice day lisertan……………….
Wow, I thought I was demanding. There are things I would like to know and certain things can be frustrating, there is a line I won't cross.

While there are a lot of things I would like to see, I know that not everything is possible. That said, there were a few deal breakers I had going into FS19. If those weren't included, I was willing to quietly walk away without buying FS19.

There's a way to make a request and a way to ask questions. First, don't come off as petty. Two, have valid rationale to back up your point of view. But before you even begin, understand that it isn't all about you.

It has already been shared in multiple places that Claas won't be in the game. As with Deere, Giants isn't going to reveal details as to why. Publicly commenting on such deals could strain a potential future business relationship.

It has also been shared that dynamic ground won't be in the game.

There are game features that are more easily implemented than others. There needs to be an understanding of what can and cannot be reasonably accomplished. Bitching and moaning that you aren't getting what you want without a valid reason, other than YOU want it, is simply pathetic. Giants is making a product and putting it out for sale in 4 months, if you don't like what the product is, don't buy it.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

That's exactly right DeereJason, hes demanding answers while there in the forums, dont ask stupid questions without searching for it first, and i dont blame Listeran either, id do the same thing, and the " reasons why i should" situation should be up to you, weigh out the positives and negatives. So dont bite the hand that feeds you.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

The minimum PC specs are nearly double the requirement of 17. The HDD space required is over 3x the size of 17.

There must be some big changes to the game to require double the horsepower and triple the HDD space.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
s7davis

Post by s7davis »

Rbk_3 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:03 am The minimum PC specs are nearly double the requirement of 17. The HDD space required is over 3x the size of 17.

There must be some big changes to the game to require double the horsepower and triple the HDD space.
I saw the PC SPECS and was like dang glad I got a new gaming computer last year. If not I would not be able to play FS19. For others who are unsure of the SPECS here they are. This is from yesmods.com so not sure if it is acurate or not maybe LIS will chime in and go yay or nah.

Farming Simulator 19 Minimum PC requirements:

64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
2.5Ghz Intel or an equivalent AMD quad-core processor
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7770, or better (min 2GB Vram, DX11 support)
4GB Ram
20GB free hard drive space
Sound card
DVD-Rom drive (for retail versions)
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

s7davis wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:14 am
Rbk_3 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:03 am The minimum PC specs are nearly double the requirement of 17. The HDD space required is over 3x the size of 17.

I saw the PC SPECS and was like dang glad I got a new gaming computer last year. If not I would not be able to play FS19. For others who are unsure of the SPECS here they are. This is from yesmods.com so not sure if it is acurate or not maybe LIS will chime in and go yay or nah.

Farming Simulator 19 Minimum PC requirements:

64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
2.5Ghz Intel or an equivalent AMD quad-core processor
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7770, or better (min 2GB Vram, DX11 support)
4GB Ram
20GB free hard drive space
Sound card
DVD-Rom drive (for retail versions)
He confirmed it in Discord. I returned my 1080ti I bought. I’m gonna wait for the 1180. I want to make sure I can play this 4K/60 max with increased draw distance in the XML

This makes me wonder about the console versions. Wonder if they will all be locked at 30fps now like the One X version
PC: 9600k/1080ti
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BigC92 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:56 am That's exactly right DeereJason, hes demanding answers while there in the forums, dont ask stupid questions without searching for it first, and i dont blame Listeran either, id do the same thing, and the " reasons why i should" situation should be up to you, weigh out the positives and negatives. So dont bite the hand that feeds you.
It's one thing to complain. There are times I've done it and a few times I've regretted it. BUT, I've either done it publicly, or privately. Don't have a private message with someone to avoid public criticism or backlash then take it public as to brag that it happened or to inflate an ego. If it's private, leave it that way. If it is to be a public display, then start it that way so everyone can see how it plays out.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, me and you had a little incident the other day, but im looking for a new start, and yeah, I've done a story book full of mistakes, some i regret, some i dont.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Going way of topic with this ...

For those of you that was active on this forum when FS17 was released ... you know how "ugly" things got ... :neutralnew:
Let us not go down that road again ... :blushnew:

Some of us can get pretty emotional about this game (for some reason) ... and say things that come out a bit harsh (myself included) ...
I would really like to see this community stay "friendly" and if someone is having a "bad day" ... instead of "kicking" at a person who is in a "bad state of mind" either ignore it or treat them with some positivity and love, or at least try to stay "neutral" to be able to have a constructive conversation ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ Nice wishes there W1der and you are absolutely right. It is harder to do then said though :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
Boddi

Post by Boddi »

woody09 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 pm I sent a message to lisertan about farming sim 19 first of all I ask give me two reasons why I should buy the game
Hi Woody09, welcome to the forums :hi:

Today it’s exactly 4 months until the release of FS19. From now on and up to release day, I can promise you’ll get a fast-growing heap of reasons why you should buy the game.

I believe demanding answers now isn’t the way to go. Attacking Lisertan is waaay out line. Quite a lot of us has the utmost respect for how he handles his community manager duties. Attacking Lisertan almost feel like you're attacking us!

Lis reminds me of Robert “Fourzerotwo” Bowling, somewhat legendary Infinity Ward/Modern Warfare community manager. He was always trying to help players while being visible within the community. Then, the Internet swallowed him alive …

We won’t let the same thing happen to Lis! :shock:

Check out that video above your post, Woody09. It gives you great insights on what FS19 will be like :smileynew:
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Boddi wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:44 am I believe demanding answers now isn’t the way to go. Attacking Lisertan is waaay out line. Quite a lot of us has the utmost respect for how he handles his community manager duties. Attacking Lisertan almost feel like you're attacking us!

Lis reminds me of Robert “Fourzerotwo” Bowling, somewhat legendary Infinity Ward/Modern Warfare community manager. He was always trying to help players while being visible within the community. Then, the Internet swallowed him alive …

We won’t let the same thing happen to Lis! :shock:
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Nice one Lisertan...where with you.

Now if we could just give him enough beer etc,, he might if were lucky let a hint to a pre order date...ha ha ha..and if anyone says sometime between now and the 20th Nov... :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew:
You keep a Troshin :hi:
W1der

Post by W1der »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:37 pm
Bensterr wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:54 pm
Lisertan wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 pm You need to own it. No Tree-pirates in FS19.
:hmm:

Well that's interesting. I read your post where you stated towns, villages, etc might not be purchaseable. That would imply we cannot cut tree's in residential areas, gardens, parks, whatever - am i right?

I so then, here's the thing. I play in forestry a lot and like to do some 'tree work' for the locals as well. Removing a tree from a garden or pruning an alleyway in a village. Cleaning up parks, etc, etc. Generally playing as a Treecare contractor / Tree Surgeon Company. With the above in consideration i cannot play the way i'd like to play anymore. Bit concerning to me... and i bet some others too :mrgreen:

EDIT: Maybe add a 'Allow players to cut trees in not owned plots' toggle?
Your style of play could make for some nice side missions that pay out. Especially when starting with only a little cash, you could buy a chainsaw or lawn mower and visit the local town for tree/grass missions.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

:biggrin2:
Last edited by Farmer Foley on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

:biggrin2: Ahhh...you guys have far more vehicles on pc than us poor console guys..but i love the xbox version..a skip lorry would be perfect though..wait we have one in the it runner pack...doh..