Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Guil

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Guil »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm I BTW killed the parts that have no reason to be in this forum (and one answer that was related to it. Sorry for that part)
Bout time you done something. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I would like to see ploeger-oxbo as new brand. They make grape,olive,pea harvesters and much more!
So more variety the better.
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

njuska11 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:52 pm I would like to see ploeger-oxbo as new brand. They make grape,olive,pea harvesters and much more!
So more variety the better.
me too. i would love to have the ploeger pea harvesters aswell as pea's
playing on pc
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Well, to be totally honest I'm not too fussed either way with Deere anyway. And I know that it's highly unlikely for everyone's tired of hearing. But the debate/speculation was fun all the same.

At the end of the day my hopes/dreams with FS19 boil down to the system requirements, and whether or not I will need to buy a new computer to run it or not. Otherwise knoe you guys will do an awesome job with whatever is added to the game.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Bladerunner92

Post by Bladerunner92 »

This is so sweet. I'm very surprised they are going to release "19" already,I feel like "17" just came out.
OmegaWolf

Post by OmegaWolf »

DevilkidHUN wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 pm
OmegaWolf wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:09 pm
Not a demand, not even a request...simply a suggestion. I was thinking it might be nice if there was some benefit to having the bee houses in vicinity to the crops that they would normally pollinate which in turn increases yield (via volume or size.)
Would we need it for 100%yield or it would give 10%+ to the 100%?
Well to be honest I think it would be better if it boosted the natural production of the field(s) like they do in real life. There are many crops where they do not depend on bees but get a serious boost in production when they get pollinated. There are some crops that rely heavily on that pollination (almonds for instance.) Though I would rather it was bonus to production above 100% rather than hurting people who didn't do it. Just my thoughts, doubt that Giants listens to a little guy like me though...LOL
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

brands brands and brands....
i wonder what new crops come in play....
vegetables , olive/apple trees.... moving animals from field to field, wood planks, bee hive,
chopped straw as default?
soo many options and possibilities which some are in fs17 but as mods.... if they going be in base game?
is ground surface will be more advanced as it is in Spintires game? tractors getting stuck in mud after rain...etc
road tyres slipping which will force to change them (example truck not able to drive in field due to poor traction) tyres wear and tear etc..
thats what i wonder about
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Some of the JD mods on PC are amazing and great to have, there's a couple I really can't do without now, but speaking as someone who's recently come from console to PC the novelty of them wears off pretty quickly. Just remember that even if/when Giants do get the JD license you'll probably only get 2 or 3 tractors and couple of harvesters. I can totally understand console farmers wanting JD but I can't help but think the reality might be a bit of a anticlimax for some of you.

So yeah it would be great if FS-19 had JD and Claas but possibly not as game changing as some of you might think.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

well, It is kind of a bummer that JD isn't comfirmed, the speculation about the tractor was fun. Oh well.... im not complaining or anything
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

All the speculation is ok, but what I want to know is when can we pre order?
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

that is a good question. I'm on console so it doesn't apply to me. good question though
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Mobias wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 pm Some of the JD mods on PC are amazing and great to have, there's a couple I really can't do without now, but speaking as someone who's recently come from console to PC the novelty of them wears off pretty quickly.... I can totally understand console farmers wanting JD but I can't help but think the reality might be a bit of a anticlimax for some of you.

So yeah it would be great if FS-19 had JD and Claas but possibly not as game changing as some of you might think.
That would completely depend on the individual. Don't underestimate brand power when it comes to those who have grown up farming with a certain brand of equipment. Passions run deep...really deep. While there is no real advantage to one brand over another in the FS game, being able to play with a brand of choice does matter. It's like watching a sporting event when your favorite team isn't playing, can be enjoyable but the passion is missing.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ I can agree with that....that is why I want Ford and John Deere so bad....I have driven both of them and absolutely love them both and would really like to have them in the game.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
markare

Post by markare »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:14 am that is a good question. I'm on console so it doesn't apply to me. good question though
How does it not apply to you because you are on console?? There is always a pre order stage for games. When the game files are released to the servers they become available with a pre order option. I done it with FS17, I've done it with other games aswell. So just because your on console doesn't mean you can't pre order anything
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
spike3082

Post by spike3082 »

I would like to see older ih tractors combines and equipment as well as more American style equipment like planters discs chisel plowes and hopper bottom wagons and trailers and if jd comes to fs 19 it would be great but I prefer ih and caseih myself