Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by DeereJason »

Possibly...but still, the front lights.

The AC license is a tricky get. Not impossible, but not owned by AGCO. Getting a Ford license would be a nice addition.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Saw your private message deerejason. It does look very similar. Really hope you are right it would be cool to finally see John deere come aboard.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I figure its much smaller than this, but one of the guys on discord found it, pretty much identical
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Those lights aren't stock.

I still think Allis tractors of that style are just too big to match the one on the keychain.

I did more digging...could be a David Brown...like an 880 or 990
Ballador

Post by Ballador »

I would like to voice three items that my friends and I have been waiting for and hopefully the developers can make them happen. These shouldn't be outlandish or overly complicated, I wouldn't think.

1. Dedicated Servers that do not cost for an additional copy of the game and update through Steam. We have all already purchased Farming Simulator 2017, but in order to configure a personal dedicated server, we then have to purchase another complete copy of the game from GIANTS, and it cannot be a copy through Steam. I can count on one hand the number of games I own that require a second copy to be purchased just to host a dedicated server. Thousands of other games provide the dedicated server option as a free capability with the base game, and almost all of them are manageable through a Steam interface (meaning they get updates through Steam for easier manageability). When I purchase the game through Steam, I should have access to the Dedicated Server without having to purchase anything additional for the server itself.

2. Group Finances - instead of having individually managed wallets for each player, perhaps a system where friends that join the game with the password are given the ability to see what the group's finances are. Perhaps we can have a spending limit for each player, as set by the server owner, so one person can't blow through all the money. But if I want to go fill the gas tank or purchase seed and fertilizer, I should be able to see the impact to our group's bottom line.

3. The return of Multiplayer Missions - These were in FS2011, FS2013, AND FS15 and were notably removed from FS17. On my friend's map, I cannot complete any mission work at all. I cannot help reduce the costs of fields by working missions for a specific farmer, nor help complete fun mowing missions for the towns people. This was a really fun aspect of FS15, and I was extremely saddened to see it removed in FS17. Perhaps you can bring this great feature back for FS19!!

Thank you much!!
Guil

Post by Guil »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 am Image

I figure its much smaller than this, but one of the guys on discord found it, pretty much identical
I really don't think it's that, in the video the front wheels don't look much smaller than the back.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That whole series of Allis-Chalmers tractors had the same body style, so it's most likely a smaller one in the series
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

If it weren't for the lights, I'd say Allis but it's throwing me off. Those smaller Allis tractors were made by Renault who also used a similar design...but with lights inside the grill.

I'm wondering about the key itself. Looks almost like s Ford vehicle key but there are some distinct notches in the bottom corners of the plastic. Seems like I've seen it before but can't be certain.
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

For all the deere lovers it ain`t going to happen! The headline tractor for FS19 is going to be a Claas Xerion 5000
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ You have any confirmation for that?
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I thought maybe that's what the tractor was but probably way off.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:11 pm ^^ You have any confirmation for that?
do not believe him, remember the saying, barking dog does not bite, it is the same with this young man and his supposed affirmation there is nothing official there until the giant company take out your quiet information
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

saltire266 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:09 pm For all the deere lovers it ain`t going to happen! The headline tractor for FS19 is going to be a Claas Xerion 5000
Based on what? Can you confirm either is or isn't going to happen?

Based on what I've seen with my own eyes, that tractor in the trailer IS a Deere 7R, no doubt. Whether that confirms anything or not is another matter.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's not the length for the tractor is short and the JD has a long nose, this has a shorter nose and looks like a NH or Valtra
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

There's a picture on Discord with adjusted colors and brightness for anyone that isn't sure where the idea of Deere 7R came from