Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

DeereJason

Re: Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

Post by DeereJason »

shredhed79 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:25 am
saltire266 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:56 am John Deere ain't happening!When will everyone understand this? Start a John Deere thread to avoid ruining the others!

If it's a new equipment manufacturer then most probably Claas due to their agreement.
This is the nature of the internet. People can say whatever they want with no source to back it up. There are no repercussions, they just sulk away and hide for a while or just change the argument in their favor or worse, go on the attack and start insulting people.

I posted pictures from the first trailer that showed the tractor to be a Deere. Some guys were convinced, others insisted it was another brand with no similar comparison picture to support their argument. Still others went back to the well of garbage false information that people grab a hold of just to have something to say. Not based on facts, but just repeating someone else's words. I was about 95% sure it was Deere and Tuesday wasnt much of a surprise but a confirmation on my opinion. But i was more happy to hear that Deere was truly coming to the game than I was about being right.

That said, the tractor from the first trailer was a 7R, this one clearly wasn't. Why did it change? Who knows. The 8400R is Deere's flagship standard frame tractor. They could be making changes to the 7R model numbers and tractor updates don't get announced until August.

Outside of Deere, there are A LOT of things in the trailer that I noticed, have shared and is getting no discussion whatsoever.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BTW, that so called agreement with Claas was the real false information that was being spread. One guy started that rumor and did nothing to support it. But a picture of a Deere in a Giants trailer is shot down because of their false presumptions about Deere.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Now you're starting to take it personally.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Look, yes John Deer is happening, yes i did say that John Deer would never team up with Giants, but they just threw my words in my face and said listen man, its happening if you like it or not alright, i said ok ok jeez! Thought I'd try to lighten the mood, but anyways, Most of the forums said John Deer would never team up with Giants, but they did, so everyone take a chill pill and relax and be happy John Deer is happening.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Ever everyone acts like giants sold their soul to get John Deere, I think John Deere actually saw how successful Farming Simulator was and decided to join on after the success of fs17.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Do certain people still think Giants sold out to JD, now we know the base price for the game is the same?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Has more to do with other brands being introduced in 19 and if there is enough left in the licensing budget and less a possible increase in unit cost for fs19.I doubt it will be more 59.99 UDS for the base game is a bit much imo but 49.99 USD is more acceptable for most folks. I have limited income so fs19 with season pass will probably be my only game this year.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Lisertan confirmed the prices for FS19 are the same as FS17 prices, 35 dollars/euro for PC and 50 dollar/euro for console.
So that should make some people happy.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I might be wrong but I remember he mentioned that as a probability not a made decision. I don't think he would ever confirm such a vital information before marketing does on their own way.
PS5 / FS22
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

If the price goes up, it will likely be for the same reason it always goes up...not because of a licensing deal.