Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

Farmerf

Re: Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

Post by Farmerf »

what do they mean agco ideal
God needed a caretaker so He created the farmer
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Agco is the company that owns and produced fendt, Massey furgesson(don’t know if I spelled that right or not), and I believe challenger as well but I could be wrong, the ideal is the newest combine from agco and will be in fs19
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

thank you for the response :hi: hope logging skidders are a bit cheaper so you can log right away
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

^^ I just want one for console
XBOX/ FS22
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

hope you get upgrade window
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ seriously?
PS5 / FS22
Farmerf

Post by Farmerf »

hope johndeere is in fs19
ACW-22

Post by ACW-22 »

Hi guys new to the game about 7 months now on PS4 pro. We do not have the opportunity to bump up our motors except in game. Will we as console players ever get some monster tractors other than the big bud to attack these monster fields in all the new maps? Example 1200 to 1500 hp tractors.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

@ACW-22: we do not know that much about the new game, but following the last games made by giants, the engine will not be that different to the last game (FS17 in this case), therefor you will not have any advantage ingame by using a larger tractor, since the large ones, like quadtrac and big bud can handle all equipment, all the tools also have there own speed limit and even if you have a 2000 hp engine you can't pull it faster than before.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I don’t even know if they make tractors bigger than the big buds and the quadtracs (and anything else the same size a a case ih 620) and as for the implements after the flexicoil that’s in game it doesn’t really get much bigger than that because ones you reach a certain point in the size of equipment it’s just impossible to move it from field to field making it have to be kept in one single field I’ve seen a seed hawk drill kinda like the one in game in a field that was over two miles tall and wide and the drill was something like 104 ft with two seed carts at that point the logistics of moving it are insane making you have to think really hard about that kinda purchase
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

when are you unveiling more.screenshots?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ACW-22 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 pm Example 1200 to 1500 hp tractors.
Are there actually any tractors at that power range? Or you just want some sort of fictious tractor in a "simulation" game?
PS5 / FS22
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

RODHA wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 pm
ACW-22 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 pm Example 1200 to 1500 hp tractors.
Are there actually any tractors at that power range? Or you just want some sort of fictious tractor in a "simulation" game?
There aren't. The largest tractor in the world is the Big Bud 747 (1 made). Next largest is the Rite Earthquake (1 made). Production tractors like Deere, Case and Challenger are just starting to enter the high hp ranges the Big Buds and other small manufacturers once exclusively had. The largest current production tractors produce 620 base engine hp. I'm sure that will soon become 700 hp. Big Bud made exactly 10 total tractors (not models) that exceeded 620 hp. All but the 747 were 650 hp.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

I think Ford and GM and Dodge should grant licenses for the game. A tornado and lightning would be interesting as well.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Bhcc wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:36 am I think Ford and GM and Dodge should grant licenses for the game. A tornado and lightning would be interesting as well.
Ram (no more Dodge trucks) shouldn't be too much of a reach since they are owned by Fiat.