Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

canadafarms

Re: Farming Simulator 19 unveils its very first screenshot!

Post by canadafarms »

I agree cr41g, I hope the next screenshot is of avatars with beards..... #BeardsMatterToo :lol: *thumbsup*
PS4
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:17 pm While deformable ground would be a big addition, I think they are talking about something different.
When I first saw the post, I was also thinking maybe they were going to announce that John Deere is coming. If that is the case, I'm still really hoping for the 60 series (4560,4760,4960).

I'm also looking at the environment itself....the map looks awesome from the one area that you can see. I like how it is mountainous looking.
Last edited by ClassicTractors on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Are corn stalks still going to smash me in the knee while riding in my harvester?
PS4 Farmer
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Are we going to have a 3rd version in a row where the belt on the woodchipper runs in reverse on launch day?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

I'm still waiting on forestry news.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:28 pm the big announcement has to be beards.. good beards...not like the one your mom lent you...

I hope it isn't just another manufacturer... because to me that's not big...its just more of what we already got
Well, if it’s John Deere, that’s big!
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Rbk_3 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:41 am
cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:28 pm the big announcement has to be beards.. good beards...not like the one your mom lent you...

I hope it isn't just another manufacturer... because to me that's not big...its just more of what we already got
Well, if it’s John Deere, that’s big!

That's what she said!

I doubt we are getting dynamic terrain... but who knows. Really glad the MF Ideal will be in there though.
PC gamer.
ClassicTractors

^^ I still think we are going to get dynamic terrain since it has been requested so many times. I think it has probably been the most requested feature for FS19.

- Garth Brooks
Firealarm10

Post by Firealarm10 »

Will it contain John Deere? (This is the only way I’m going to buy it)
ClassicTractors

^^ I’m starting to think it will. To me at least, there has been several hints that I think are indicating Deere and some that I have seen others think indicate John Deere.

- Garth Brooks
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

More brands in game will help period as brand loyalty is a huge factor in terms of buying equipment both in fs and real life and John Deere in particular would be a great addition just because if someone were to create a farming hall of fame the first name on the list should be John Deere I’m not even saying this because I use Deere the farm I’ve worked on alwasy had only case but it’s becausd of the inventions Deere himself made and the iconic brand which is known almost all over the world if not the whole world
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

John Deere ain't happening!When will everyone understand this? Start a John Deere thread to avoid ruining the others!

If it's a new equipment manufacturer then most probably Claas due to their agreement.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

saltire266 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:56 am John Deere ain't happening!When will everyone understand this?
Says the JD executive who is in charge of licencing business.
Your comment is just as empty as the JD requests.
PS5 / FS22
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

saltire266 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:56 am John Deere ain't happening!When will everyone understand this? Start a John Deere thread to avoid ruining the others!

If it's a new equipment manufacturer then most probably Claas due to their agreement.
And neither are mods, seasons or the Horsch dlc for consoles.

Get over yourself. What Claas deal is this? It's just another bogus rumor that has been spread like any other. One of the biggest garbage excuses guys had floated about Deere being in the game was that they had their own game. Now those same guys are saying Claas will be in FS19 despite their involvement elsewhere.

I certainly hope all the Deere naysayers won't cowl in a corner if it is announced that Deere will be in FS19. I'm sure they will all just start complaining about something else.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ I'd say most of the regulars on this forum will agree that JD won't happen in FS17, but in future versions no one can say. So, while we do say it won't come to consoles for FS17, we aren't saying if it'll come in later versions... so we won't really have to cower in a corner.

@Lisertan Can you tell the development team that they're doing an amazing job so far? That screenshot looks amazing! Can't wait for the end of this year :mrgreen:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10