FarmCon 18: First agenda items confimed

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

FarmCon 18: First agenda items confimed

Post by Lisertan »

On July 14th and 15th it will be ‘this time of the year again’. Once again, FarmCon brings together players, modders and developers of the Farming Simulator series. The HORSCH FITZentrum in Schwandorf will be the meeting place for this unique community for two days. Here you have the chance to talk to the developers, watch presentations about the game and improve your modding skills.

We are still finalizing the program, but we would like to give you an overview of some of the program points in advance.

The Farming Simulator Championship is coming to FarmCon
How fast can you press and stack 20 bales? Compete with other teams of three and win great prizes. We will give you more details about the registration procedure in the future, but you better start practicing.

Presentation Farming Simulator 19 (Stefan Geiger and Marc Schwegler)
The Farming Simulator series goes into the next round. Stefan Geiger and Marc Schwegler will show you the game. Watch the game live in action and get first-hand information about the new features and machines.

Presentation: Sound Design in the FS19 (Laszlo Vincze, Tiago Inácio)
The vehicles and environment in the Farming Simulator series must not only look realistic but also sound that way. In this presentation, our sound team will show which steps are necessary from recording to the finished sound, which problems and stumbling blocks can occur and which innovations in this regard will be introduced in FS19.

Presentation: FS Community Management (Lars Malcharek)
Community Manager ‘Lisertan’ gives you an overview of community management in general and leads you behind the scenes of community management at GIANTS Software. Learn what a CM does and how it helps you to improve communication with the company.

Presentation: Textures for FS19 (Marc Schwegler, Jan-Hendrik Pfitzner)
In this presentation, Marc Schwegler and Jan-Hendrik Pfitzner will provide an introduction to the new material design in Farming Simulator 19. Learn more about the relationship between materials and UVs.

All details can be found here: https://farming-simulator.com/farmcon18 ... &page=news
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Re: FarmCon 18: First agenda items confimed

Post by RODHA »

That will be a great event which I won't be able to attend as usual :neutralnew:
So, will there be a live video streaming or edited versions of each item after the event?
Btw, I mean the presentation and all of the event not just some gaming videos :smileynew:
PS5 / FS22
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

The banner is green and yellow. That must mean...

*gets shot*
heyimbill.com
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:52 pm That will be a great event which I won't be able to attend as usual :neutralnew:
So, will there be a live video streaming or edited versions of each item after the event?
Btw, I mean the presentation and all of the event not just some gaming videos :smileynew:
All of the event: For sure not. Some parts: not likely (the internet there is kinda.. well.. bad...) but we will run some tests and see what's possible. For now I'd say propably not.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Green is the grass and yellow is the sun, wasn't it yellow and green last time?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

That about sound in FS19 is great news. I am really happy to hear that more realistic sounds will be implemented in to the game.

**@Turbojugend: please no toxic JD talk here :/
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I hope there is some way so that people who cannot attend can still see the features and information that is presented about FS19. Will there be a list of unveiled features like there was for FS17?
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Presentation: FS Community Management (Lars Malcharek)
Community Manager ‘Lisertan’ gives you an overview of community management in general and leads you behind the scenes of community management at GIANTS Software. Learn what a CM does and how it helps you to improve communication with the company.
Let me know when you're doing this I will come on the forums cuss everybody out and trash GIANTS and you can give a live demonstration of swinging the ban hammer!! Tell me this isn't the best idea EVER!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:03 pmFor now I'd say propably not.
Ok :sadnew: lets just hope for the best then.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Turbojugend wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 pm The banner is green and yellow. That must mean...

*gets shot*
I like to say John Deere. It seems like it pains people because people post it. Whatever comes to this game it's still going to be a great game. If it's John Deere or not. None of us know what the future holds.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Turbojugend wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 pm The banner is green and yellow. That must mean...
I hope so....all we can do is wait and see *thumbsup*

I still hope they can do some sort of recap type video so people who can't go can still see what was revealed about FS19.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

No worries, I'll make sure you guys get the information, with or without a video and I'm sure all the youtubers who will be there will do that as well.
Community Manager

Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm Presentation: Sound Design in the FS19 (Laszlo Vincze, Tiago Inácio)
Laszlo is Hungarian? :O
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Sullivan9703 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 pm
Lisertan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm Presentation: Sound Design in the FS19 (Laszlo Vincze, Tiago Inácio)
Laszlo is from Hungarian? :O
He is, indeed
Community Manager

Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Sullivan9703 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:42 pm
Laszlo is from Hungarian? :O
He is, indeed
OHHHH REALLY ?? :biggrin2: Hungarian guy working in the GIANTS Software.. YEAAAH :biggrin2: I is from Hungarian. :smileynew: I welcome the Hungarian guys and do a good job of hopes for the next FS. :biggrin2: *thumbsup*