FarmCon 18: First agenda items confimed

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: FarmCon 18: First agenda items confimed

Post by Lisertan »

Sullivan9703 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 pm OHHHH REALLY ?? :biggrin2: Hungarian guy working in the GIANTS Software.. YEAAAH :biggrin2: I is from Hungarian. :smileynew: I welcome the Hungarian guys and do a good job of hopes for the next FS. :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Yes, and he is very experienced as well. Worked on games like The Witcher 3 and Project Cars 2 before.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I hope my parents don't notice a charge on their credit cards for a plane ticket to Europe :lol: I wish I could go, but I'm looking forward to the information that will be revealed
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Ahh just bring them with you. Tell them it's uhm... a school project German agriculture and programming or something.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I have never heard such a wonderful disguise for a game before :lol: :lol: every word is true :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

:lol: :lol: I'll tell them I need research for a school project... I have a project in world History I gotta go study the world :mrgreen:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Yelibam

Post by Yelibam »

The presentations sound very good! Will they all be running at separate times so that a visitor can attend them all?