GIANTS Software at E3 - some quick information

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: GIANTS Software at E3 - some quick information

Post by Lisertan »

Dribbly Midget wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am
Mattharv wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 pm Is there a date/ time for giants press conference at e3
I second this - if there's a rough time that I can tune in, it will help my not having to watch games I have no interest in!
We won't have a press conference. As mentioned before: We are not really big enough for that with only one game that has been announced anyway.

We will make sure streamers/youtubers are active, but as this is a behind close doors Press show, there won't be much to actually SEE. Don't forget it's the start of the news months, there will be tons of footage later (I'm looking at you, FarmCon) but I'm sure we will be able to suprise you next week.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 pm
Dribbly Midget wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am
Mattharv wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 pm Is there a date/ time for giants press conference at e3
I second this - if there's a rough time that I can tune in, it will help my not having to watch games I have no interest in!
We won't have a press conference. As mentioned before: We are not really big enough for that with only one game that has been announced anyway.

We will make sure streamers/youtubers are active, but as this is a behind close doors Press show, there won't be much to actually SEE. Don't forget it's the start of the news months, there will be tons of footage later (I'm looking at you, FarmCon) but I'm sure we will be able to suprise you next week.
That's great, thanks Lis!
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

"Only one game" ... You make only one "one and only" game! ;-)
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Sorry if this is beating a dead horse but will there be a trailer released by giants at e3 for us gamers to see for fs19
Ps. Thanks guil for trying to keep us here in the thread up to date will you post in here or in a new forum in general discussion
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I think he said in here, but as for the trailer, it'll most likely be a CGI trailer.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I know everyone is excited but let's just wait and see what happens. I'll post in this thread.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Guil wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:41 pm I know everyone is excited but let's just wait and see what happens. I'll post in this thread.
hey guil when it will be the big day at E3 for farming the day and time is that I did not say much :confusednew: :gamer:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
farmerdude5

Post by farmerdude5 »

Can you help us to understand exactly how and when we can get the most up to date info and announcements about FS19? Thanks!
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

farmerdude5 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 am Can you help us to understand exactly how and when we can get the most up to date info and announcements about FS19? Thanks!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=giants+software+E3+2018
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
dutchman063

Post by dutchman063 »

BigC92 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 am I think he said in here, but as for the trailer, it'll most likely be a CGI trailer.
Hopefully we'll get some actual gameplay footage.. not really interested in any CGI
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well TBH with you, i honestly thought that the CGI trailer was actual gameplay footage from Fs17, cause i knew that PS3 wouldn't handle the features that Fs17 has, so i thought ok maybe they changed up everything, but i was told it was a CGI trailer.
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:32 pm Hello,

this is less a news than a little info about our E3 appearance.

First of all, you shouldn't know what I'm talking about:
E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is the most important trade fair for video games all year round. All major hardware and software manufacturers will be there to present their latest games or ideas. We will of course also be on site and allow the press a first look at Farming Simulator 19.

E3 runs from Tuesday to Friday next week and we will keep you up to date via Twitter during this time. I chose Twitter because I hope to have the chance to post pictures or information there again and again despite the stress of the fair and the probably unstable internet.

So if you are interested in "Rosy's Reisetagebuch - E3", have a look at our Twitter here: https://twitter.com/farmingsim

Of course, there will also be news about our game in the press and when I'm back I can give you updates here, but during E3 it will probably be hard.

Cheers
Lis
A few months until release, yet we no nothing about system requirements, and the big question is...is FS19 going to support DX12 ? ? ?
Hopefully after E3 is over, fans will have a lot more info available to them, there hasn't been any real news in 2 - 3 months.
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I have no issue with a CGI trailer. It's purpose is to highlight certain aspects of the upcoming game. The last one revealed a dog and to a lesser extent, horses. My guess is this next one will primarily reveal the brands for this year...particularly the featured brand. Gameplay trailers will follow. It's all marketing.

After FS17, it's better to only reveal what is 100% certain than to reveal something that is still just a work in progress. FS17 advertised a better AI helper and IMO, it came up short. I think if we have our own personal desires that aren't fulfilled, that's partially on us..especially if we build up expectations too high. Myself included. This time around, I have my own dealbreakers. If certain things aren't in the game, I'll simply not buy...but that's my personal choice. In the end, i would rather be told the correct information late than the wrong information early.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

That last part you said about the right information, i agree completely, i expect somethings, but not everything down to a T, i suggested a few ideas ect ect, but if it dont make it in game, it really dont hurt my feelings none, sometimes your too soon or too late, that wont make me stop from buying the game, at the end of the day, its just a simulation game.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Only one more hour to go for the trailer.