[FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

redglasses

Re: [FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Post by redglasses »

this_is_gav wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:36 pm
redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:03 pm Watch the trailer a little closer, it contains "Easter eggs"
I don't think we know for certain, but it would take a lot of effort for no real reason if some of those minor things in the video didn't mean something - they're only there for a brief moment, so if they weren't there it wouldn't matter, so we can be pretty sure that at least some of the things that feature point towards something.
Ya I should've worded it a bit better but Easter eggs seemed to sound better :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

Deek wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am Is there gonna be uses for the dog like commands or is it just going to be roaming about then farm yard ?
Oh no! We don't want dogs just freely roaming around our farms. I can see it now. Helper B is stuck not harvesting the field because the dog is standing in the middle of the field right in front of the harvester. I'll pass on that frustration.

I don't see the dog needing to herd sheep because we're already restricted to having to put them inside fenced in areas.

I have no idea what purpose of having a dog in the game will be. If it serves no useful purpose, I would rather it not be in the game because I don't want to have to worry about it all the time.

Same goes with other free roaming wildlife. If they get in the way and blocks the AI helpers from doing their work, don't include them or take them out now.
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Deek wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 am Is there gonna be uses for the dog like commands or is it just going to be roaming about then farm yard ?
Oh no! We don't want dogs just freely roaming around our farms. I can see it now. Helper B is stuck not harvesting the field because the dog is standing in the middle of the field right in front of the harvester. I'll pass on that frustration.

I don't see the dog needing to herd sheep because we're already restricted to having to put them inside fenced in areas.

I have no idea what purpose of having a dog in the game will be. If it serves no useful purpose, I would rather it not be in the game because I don't want to have to worry about it all the time.

Same goes with other free roaming wildlife. If they get in the way and blocks the AI helpers from doing their work, don't include them or take them out now.
Yes God forbid! This dude doesn't want it so take it out IMMEDIATELY! Never mind that maybe others want it because this dude here is much more important than anyone else
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Well.. That escalated quickly..
I make jokes that others don't get.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I don't want dogs wandering around at their will either. It generally doesn't happen in most rural areas in reality and if they're like the chickens (which walk through the tyres on maps where they aren't in an enclosure) they'll quickly get tiresome.

Giants generally don't introduce things until they're happy with them, so hopefully they're much more useful than that.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I've seen a few dogs just wonder around the farms
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 pm I've seen a few dogs just wonder around the farms
Probably varies greatly in area and country, but I've only ever seen it once (not including dogs rounding up animals of course).

The point I was making though was I hope they're an awful lot more interactive than just wandering around your farm.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am sure that GIANTS has developed the AI feature of the game so that animals now go out of the way when a vehicle approaches ... *thumbsup* :coolnew:

I am more worried about "prestanda" with all the new "graphic features" ... ( I like my game smooth and lag free!)
The new "haze" feature might take away some of the load on my PC and "make room" for new features!?

My hopes for FS19 is more about options for transparent hud (which we are getting) , more control over the camera (like taking away the "camera collision" and such), GPS, gears and so on ...

I know a lot of this is available as mods ... but if this is included in the base game, Multi Player gets a lot easier to manage ... :this:

After all ... the "Farm like never before" slogan is making me really curious of what they have up their sleave ... :chinese:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Giants is one of the few gaming companies that can run a tight ship in terms of news jd was huge and we never saw it truly coming sure we hoped but I think there were a lotta people myself included who didn’t let it go to their heads cause we didn’t think it would happen in the end if they can keep that under wraps I can imagine they’ve got a lot up their sleeves
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Giants is good with surprises, they tease with big things like a JD and then you find details in the actual game later on that you didn't know about.
Right now the new 'small' features are very interesting.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

shredhed79 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:45 pm
Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Yes God forbid! This dude doesn't want it so take it out IMMEDIATELY! Never mind that maybe others want it because this dude here is much more important than anyone else
Lol, it doesn't take much to set you off into a frenzy does it?

I'm just stating a possible issue that could happen if animals like dogs, deer, etc could pose if they are free to roam the map. If collision detection isn't programmed properly, a scenario like this is a very good possibility. Do you want to have to worry about AI helpers constantly getting stuck because some stupid deer that's aimlessly wondering the map walks in front of your combine? I highly doubt it. As much as people want animals like deer to roam the map to add realism, I'm sure no one wants to deal with that.

Therefore, if Giants isn't going to take the time to program the game to prevent that from happening, then they might as well scrap that idea now or deal with pizzed off players complaining about how the animals are getting in the way prohibiting game play.

I think what I said is pretty common sense. If they have addressed that possible issue and programmed the game to ensure it won't happen, then that's cool, I have no issues.

Either way, you need to calm the hell down!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm
Either way, you need to calm the hell down!
I wouldn't be worried about getting others to calm down. You're worrying about things that are a non issues. You're literally creating scenarios out of no where then complaining about how to deal with them.

I'm pretty sure that a dog will be completely optional...in fact, I'll bet that one will need to be purchased if wanted. Even with a dog, I'm sure Giants will have it figured out.
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

What if there are different kinds of dogs? Farming Simulator and Dog Breeding 19. lol I don't even like dogs(no offense) so hopefully they are optional.
I make jokes that others don't get.
Shashicad

Post by Shashicad »

Did any one notice the dog standing in front of the barn in first in-game screenshot?

W1der

Post by W1der »

Just chill ...

There is an article about it that states the animals will run away when "approached" ... (probably not the dog) ... but anyway ... they added "interaction" ... so .. end of discussion!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5